Armory

926 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

New 888-264-9975
Used 888-220-6380
Service 888-240-2034

15+ Acres of Selection!! "An Albany Tradition for Nearly 100 Years"

Got a great deal from a great salesperson and mana

by from Clifton Park, NY |

Got a great deal from a great salesperson and manager Dave Ramon was great. I was searching for a car that was affordable, reliable , gets good gas mileage and can fit all the things I need to haul around from time to time. He showed me quite a few vehicles to consider and allowed me to test drive all of them. I had to get a second opinion from my father before making a deal. I never felt pressured into a sale and Dave was very easy going with all the questions from both myself and my dad. I ended up in a Civic, something way nicer than I thought I could get. I got a great deal, lower than any of the surrounding listings I found. When I learned that the vehicle only had 1 key, Joe was able to lower the price of the car even more so that I can afford to get another key made. I could not be happier. I highly recommend buying from Dave and Joe, I have already made sure all my friends and family know to check out the inventory here first.

Best Car Buying!!

by from Mahopac, NY |

Alex, Chris & Jim were AWESOME! I've bought 7 cars so far in my life and each one was purchased at different dealers. This was my first purchase from Armory and it was the BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE i've had. Our dealer Alex was very cool, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. 99.9% of the time I know more about the car than the dealer, but not this time. The trade in process was fantastic and got an extremely great price for my old jeep. The financing was a breeze and very pleasant. We live about 90 miles from the Albany area and I search high and low for the best deal, Armory by far had it! They also delivered the car to our house on a Monday Night! (In a down pour) My number one stop from now on is Armory and first phone calls will be to Alex and Chris!!! DA

leasing a new truck

by from Middleburgh,NY |

We went to armory to find a certain truck, David Halperin was extremely helpful, and did a wonderful job We will go back to David in three years when it is time to lease again.

Amazing experience!!

by from Schenectady, NY |

I cant even explain how happy I am. Mike Horn is an amazing man. Not only did he help put me in a new vehicle he made sure to make myself and children feel right at home!! Thank you so much! Words just cannot express my gratitude. I will be back for my next vehicle and I will be recommending Mike Horn directly as well as Armory Garage in itself. Thank you so much!!!!!

Amazing. Thanks Mike Horn!

by from Albany, NY |

I found myself in a position to need to buy a car within 48 hours. I spent Monday morning calling dealerships looking for the best deal on the Jeep Grand Cherokee. I called 4 big name local dealerships, Armory, Lia, Fucillo and Goldstein I asked them all for their best price on a JGC Laredo E class. I was fortunate enough to find Mike "Beep" Horn at Armory, he found the car I wanted, and found a price that blew the other 3 dealerships out of the water. In all seriousness, the sales person at Lia, when presented with the Armory price, told me to go buy from Armory, because Lia just couldn't match it. Fucillo came in 3K over the Armory price (over MSRP!) the rest came in hundreds to thousands of dollars over Armory. On top of the amazing price (verified on truecar.com and KBB) Mike was really patient and good humored through the whole process, and worked very hard to get the paper work complete on the same day, so we could drive off the lot with the new car (Much credit to Ben in the finance department as well) Very grateful that I found Mike - would recommend him to anyone looking to buy.

Salesman Dave Kaplan---ask for him!!

by from Albany ny |

We recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Sport. (Which we LOVE, by the way!) Dave Kaplan approached us in the lot after we took a test drive and asked if we had any questions. He was very knowledgable with the features of the vehicle, listened to our questions, and provided the answers we needed even though he was not our salesman. We wanted to purchase the vehicle that we test drove. Our salesman was going to be out of town when we wanted to take delivery of the Jeep. Our first impression of Dave was very positive and we asked if he could assist us in the closing purchase. He stepped up to the plate and treated us as if he was our salesman even though i don't think he got credit for the sale. We just want to recognize Dave Kaplan for making our buying experience at Armory Garage a positive one. Thanks Dave!

New Jeep purchase Armory Garage

by from Albany NY area |

Armory Garage is a large dealership. So know what you want. Be prepared and do the research on the car your looking at. I think this recent purchase was one of the better I've had in some time. I had two cars I was interested in checking out. I test drove both cars. One being a few years old and the 2nd a new Jeep Sport. I met David Kaplan a salesman. Very friendly! David new the Jeep inside and out. Was very thorough when we did the walk through. Answered all our questions. What really impressed me was his honesty. Dave made a few follow up calls with us to see if we had any questions. One thing many sales people can take note of is to treat people the way you want to be treated! We got a good deal. A nice brand new Jeep Sport. And felt good about the way it was finalized. I was going to use my bank for our loan. The gentleman whom helped us with finances was able to get a lower percentage point than my bank. A good day. Thanks again David. Wayne Mary & Ellen

new car great experience

by from amsterdam ny |

about a month ago i was in the market for a used car i was going to alot of diffrent dealers i decided to stop at armory after viewing there inventory online i got there at around 9 in the morning i was approached by rick very friendly and knowlagable i had 2 cars in mind i got to test drive both i decided the 2013 mazda 3 rick made it a very good and speedy process was on the road with my new car by 4pm that day i just wanted to thank him for all his help and will be back for future car buying thanks again i love the car

Would never do business with again

by from Jobnsonville,NY |

I bought a used Kia from there and noticed a problem with the car jerking when I slowed down. The salesman told me that it was due to the new brakes . I was desperate for a vehicle so I went along with it even though it wasn't the greatest of deals. Less than a week later the problem still is going on and I come to find out that it is a common transmission problem with Kia`s. I call Armory up and find out that the salesman doesn't work there anymore and that they won't fix my car. They told me that I would have to take it to a Kia dealership and I am stuck paying for it. A CAR THAT I BOUGHT LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE , THEY WON'T FIX IT FOR FREE. Not even pay to have it fixed elsewhere.The service guy said that it passed their inspection and that it was fine. I told him that there was a problem since day one. So as far as I`m concerned, they sold me a car that had an obvious problem with it and won't stand behind the vehicles they sell.

On the road repairs

by from Brunswick, GA |

I am General Manager for a small company in Georgia. Our business requires that we do demonstrations throughout the country. We use a 2010 Dodge 3500 Dualie Diesel which has been a very good truck. However, at about 350K miles, we developed a clutch problem while in the Albany area. After the first dealer said it would be a week or two, I was able to contact Armory and spoke with AJ Erschen. He and the guys in service worked hard, overnighted some parts, even sent a runner over the state line for a few more, and had us back on the road in 2 days. I was very impressed with the service, and the truck has run great since we had the work done.

Edward Maslow's purchasing experience at Armory Ga

by from Little Falls NY |

Jim Clark is the man. I called him on Labor Day and in less than 10 minutes we had a deal . He sent me a contract for purchase and tomorrow I pick up my new used car ( sight unseen). Jim has answered all my questions and keep in touch while my financing has been in process. I have a Car Fax Report and the balance of the manufactures warranty. The best car buying experience of my life. Thank You Jim Clark and Armory Garage.