Fischer Honda

15 East Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti, MI 48197

New 888-449-6154
Used 866-755-6613
Service 888-285-2421

Home of the "Lifetime Oil Change"!! Serving Metro Detroit for 24 years!!

Another easy time at Fischer Honda

by from Willis, Mi. |

I went in for my oil change. As usual, Sean and Patrick were friendly and easy to interact with. My car was done before my cup of coffee! I can't imagine finding this kind of service anywhere else.

Fischer Honda responded to this review

February 7, 2014

AnnieZ- Thank you for your business! We appreciate your kind words and patronage.

Fast friendly service

by from Dexter, MI |

I am always totally satisfied with this dealership. Whether I am buying a car or getting one serviced I am greeted with a friendly smile. There is always follow up after the appointment to answer any questions that I may have.

Fast, Friendly, Thorough Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I've been happy with all the service I've had done on my 2010 Element that I purchased at Fischer Honda. I get free oil changes as part of my purchase contract. At first, whenever I brought it in for an oil change (the orange wrench had come on), they talked me into getting a tire rotation or some such small maintenance & charged me $19 or $20 for it, which always seemed a bit much to me and left me feeling like--Whaaa...wait a minute...I can get rotations free at Discount TIre, so...actually, my oil change wasn't actually free...". But the last few times I haven't had that problem. I am up to date on all my maintenance, which is expensive, but they usually give me a bit of a discount. The buying process was ok, but the hard-sell for warranty stuff was pretty bad. I did overpay so probably won't ever buy a new car again. Everyone is very nice at FH. The service desk staff are great. I feel confident that my car is in good hands and getting good, quality work done.

Service Was Great

by from Ypsilanti |

Patrick in the service department was great!! Everyone I encountered always had a smile on their faces and were more than happy to help!

Quick, friendly service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

We needed to have the left tail lamp assembly replaced on our Odyssey. Sean ordered the part, had it in the next morning, called to let us know it was in, and when we brought the vehicle in for service, he installed the part himself in a matter of 5 minutes... with no charge for labor. Fischer Honda provides excellent customer service.

Great Serviced

by from inkster, michigan |

Fast service and staff went the extra mile in fixing my latch, Thanks so much!

My First Honda - a great experience!

by from Saline, Michigan |

My husband and I spent two solid weeks researching vehicles online and test-driving them at various local dealers. We have never owned a Honda before, but upon following the advice of my mom and sisters, we "finally" decided to try Honda. (They recommended Fischer Honda, by the way!) I am so glad that we followed their advice! We received excellent service and the best price on the car that I wanted. I absolutely love my new CR-V and highly recommend Fischer Honda to anyone shopping for a car.

Great people, excellent service.

by from Van Buren Township, MI |

Patrick is fantastic. Great service, great people.

Great Service Department

by from Canton, MI |

The service reps at this dealership are some of the friendliest and most helpful I have ever experienced. They took great care of our Honda Odyssey. I came in for a tire rotation, transmission drain and fill, brake inspection, and a recall item related to the VSA. They took the time to do a thorough review of the car, confirmed to me that the transmission only needed a drain/fill instead of the full flush, and didn't charge for the tire rotation as they were doing brake work. The prices quoted on the brake work were fair, and the work was well done (not just a pad slap, a detailed resurfacing and inspection/adjustment of calipers, etc). The customer lounge was older but had comfortable chairs and had working internet, tv, and coffee. The work on my car was completed in the time I was quoted. All in all it was one of the better dealer experiences Ive had. I will definitely be returning for any future service/recall work on my Honda. I cannot recommend them more!

Oil Change

by from Chelsea |

Brought my Honda in for oil change. It was done before I came back from breakfast across the street.

Service with a smile

by from Ypsilanti, Mi |

This dealership is wonderful. I always get service with a smile. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Love it when they tell me that I'm taking good care of my car. Wouldn't go anywhere else.