Fischer Honda

15 East Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Leasing a new Pilot

by from Dexter, Mi |

We just leased another car from Fischer Honda. As always, the sales staff is friendly and courteous. I couldn't believe how easy it is to lease.

Great service

by from Canton, Mi |

The service was professional, courteous and timely!

Super Service as Always!!

by from Ann Arbor |

I came in for a new battery and some maintenance. They said the battery was fine but there was a loose connection which they fixed. They could have hosed me and didn't. Patrick is always so friendly and helpful as is everyone I come into contact with. I feel in good hands at Fischer.

Outstanding Service Department

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Patrick's pointing out of necessary repairs and what should be taken care of in the near future is invaluable. Also, that he tells one of available rebates on tires and batteries etc. is very helpful in the pocketbook. All of the servicing and repairs to my car have been completed in an outstanding fashion and I do like the added car wash.

Fantastic service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

The service department at Fischer Honda is the best anywhere! They have made me a loyal customer of the dealership through 3 cars by always meeting or exceeding expectations, friendly service, and ease of making appointments, etc. THANK YOU Patrick and the rest of the team!

Best customer service ever!

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I can always count on fast and courteous service at Fischer Honda, no matter what department I'm dealing with! It makes a refreshing change to be treated like you're important to their business. It is like dealing with family. Everyone knows Honda makes a great product but Fischer continues that excellence throughout the lifetime of dealing with their personnel.

Thanks for good service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Thank you for your prompt service and review of the condition of our 1990 Honda Civic. We appreciate knowing what service might come up in the near future.

Very satisfied with service department

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I've had my car serviced at Fischer Honda for four years. I'm happy Patrick calls things to my attention that need doing but also tells me certain service tasks are not needed that I'm willing to have his crew do. The work's done on time and there's a loaner car available for jobs that take several hours. And the car wash is a welcome extra touch.

Great car buying experience

by from Saline, MI |

My salesperson and the sales manager were both extremely easy to work with and very accommodating. Salesperson followed up the next day after my first visit, but was very laid back and not at all pushy. Honestly, I was planning on purchasing my car at a different dealership and only went to Fischer Honda for comparable pricing. The customer service that Fischer Honda practices with their potential customers sold me, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends, and will most definitely purchase another car at this dealership.

Oil Change and Service

by from Chelsea, MI |

I just had my Civic in for an Oil Change and check up. The experience was prompt and exceptional as usual as it has always been. The service department is exceptional as usual. You are doing an excellent job. Chuck Sell