Fischer Honda

15 East Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti, MI 48197

New 888-449-6154
Used 866-755-6613
Service 888-285-2421

Home of the "Lifetime Oil Change"!! Serving Metro Detroit for 24 years!!

Outstanding Service Department

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Patrick's pointing out of necessary repairs and what should be taken care of in the near future is invaluable. Also, that he tells one of available rebates on tires and batteries etc. is very helpful in the pocketbook. All of the servicing and repairs to my car have been completed in an outstanding fashion and I do like the added car wash.

Fantastic service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

The service department at Fischer Honda is the best anywhere! They have made me a loyal customer of the dealership through 3 cars by always meeting or exceeding expectations, friendly service, and ease of making appointments, etc. THANK YOU Patrick and the rest of the team!

Best customer service ever!

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I can always count on fast and courteous service at Fischer Honda, no matter what department I'm dealing with! It makes a refreshing change to be treated like you're important to their business. It is like dealing with family. Everyone knows Honda makes a great product but Fischer continues that excellence throughout the lifetime of dealing with their personnel.

Thanks for good service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Thank you for your prompt service and review of the condition of our 1990 Honda Civic. We appreciate knowing what service might come up in the near future.

Very satisfied with service department

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I've had my car serviced at Fischer Honda for four years. I'm happy Patrick calls things to my attention that need doing but also tells me certain service tasks are not needed that I'm willing to have his crew do. The work's done on time and there's a loaner car available for jobs that take several hours. And the car wash is a welcome extra touch.

Great car buying experience

by from Saline, MI |

My salesperson and the sales manager were both extremely easy to work with and very accommodating. Salesperson followed up the next day after my first visit, but was very laid back and not at all pushy. Honestly, I was planning on purchasing my car at a different dealership and only went to Fischer Honda for comparable pricing. The customer service that Fischer Honda practices with their potential customers sold me, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends, and will most definitely purchase another car at this dealership.

Oil Change and Service

by from Chelsea, MI |

I just had my Civic in for an Oil Change and check up. The experience was prompt and exceptional as usual as it has always been. The service department is exceptional as usual. You are doing an excellent job. Chuck Sell

first rate service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Since purchasing my Honda Fit in 2008 all service that I have received at Fischer Honda has been top notch. Everything is done as agreed upon in a timely fashion and in a friendly way. I have never felt that any suggested service was unwarranted. That's a big plus in my book. I might also add that my Honda Fit is a marvelous machine right-sized for my lifestyle and very dependable.

purchasing leased Honda

by from Chelsea, MI |

My wife and I decided to purchase the Honda Civic that we were leasing. Kelly, who had leased the car to us about 30 months earlier was able to help us with the purchase. The transfer went very smoothly and my wife and I are very happy about that. The reason for the decision is that my old 1998 civic(350K miles) was in a car deer crash and was not worth the effort to try and repair it. My wife has very poor vision and cannot drive anymore so we decided to purchase our lease car as she cannot see well enough to drive. She has to go to the Kellogg Eye Center for eye surgery this Friday. I am extremely happy with the service department they have been very accommodating with the service work an my civic and do exceptionally quality work and are very friendly. I am one that is not an eloquent writer but I am very happy with Fischer Honda. You can bet that my next car will be a Honda from Fischer. Chuck Sell

Worth the long drive for Service with Sean!!

by from Sterling Heights, Michigan |

Sean M. is the best Service Advisor I have ever had. I had gone to him for over 14 years, at a another local/close by dealership, and his knowledge about the vehicles, and the car's service needs were some, but not all, of the many reasons he had such a large and loyal customer base! He relocated to Fischer Honda, and I regretted losing his always well honed and honest advice for repairs and maintenence. I recently had a serious, and possibly very expensive car repair develop. I decided to go to Sean for a second opinion, even though it is a drive over 50 miles one way for me. I just needed an honest opinion about the car repair.....I will just say this- The 50 mile drive one way will never be an issue in the future. Sean and the service department really took care of my problem, and ensured I got the best price possible for the needed service. It was done quickly and I was even given a free loaner. I would highly recommend Sean and the staff at Fischer Honda for , trustworthy, reasonably priced and quick service and repair work on your vehicle. Please Note: I am not lying or exagerating about Sean or the service department here. If it wasn't for the possibility of spammers, nutty folks on the internet, etc. I would even provide my email address for you to verify this post!! Also, I don't work for the place and never worked at Honda. I am just a regular working class person, struggling to make a living every day, and trying to have a few dollars left after payay! Go to this place for service with Sean if you can! You won't regret it! .