Fischer Honda

Service 866-480-4006 Service 866-480-4006

Home of the Free Lifetime Oil Change

purchasing leased Honda

by from Chelsea, MI |

My wife and I decided to purchase the Honda Civic that we were leasing. Kelly, who had leased the car to us about 30 months earlier was able to help us with the purchase. The transfer went very smoothly and my wife and I are very happy about that. The reason for the decision is that my old 1998 civic(350K miles) was in a car deer crash and was not worth the effort to try and repair it. My wife has very poor vision and cannot drive anymore so we decided to purchase our lease car as she cannot see well enough to drive. She has to go to the Kellogg Eye Center for eye surgery this Friday. I am extremely happy with the service department they have been very accommodating with the service work an my civic and do exceptionally quality work and are very friendly. I am one that is not an eloquent writer but I am very happy with Fischer Honda. You can bet that my next car will be a Honda from Fischer. Chuck Sell

Worth the long drive for Service with Sean!!

by from Sterling Heights, Michigan |

Sean M. is the best Service Advisor I have ever had. I had gone to him for over 14 years, at a another local/close by dealership, and his knowledge about the vehicles, and the car's service needs were some, but not all, of the many reasons he had such a large and loyal customer base! He relocated to Fischer Honda, and I regretted losing his always well honed and honest advice for repairs and maintenence. I recently had a serious, and possibly very expensive car repair develop. I decided to go to Sean for a second opinion, even though it is a drive over 50 miles one way for me. I just needed an honest opinion about the car repair.....I will just say this- The 50 mile drive one way will never be an issue in the future. Sean and the service department really took care of my problem, and ensured I got the best price possible for the needed service. It was done quickly and I was even given a free loaner. I would highly recommend Sean and the staff at Fischer Honda for , trustworthy, reasonably priced and quick service and repair work on your vehicle. Please Note: I am not lying or exagerating about Sean or the service department here. If it wasn't for the possibility of spammers, nutty folks on the internet, etc. I would even provide my email address for you to verify this post!! Also, I don't work for the place and never worked at Honda. I am just a regular working class person, struggling to make a living every day, and trying to have a few dollars left after payay! Go to this place for service with Sean if you can! You won't regret it! .

Outstanding service and friendly staff

by from Ypsilanti MI |

I took my car in for a scheduled oil change yesterday. Unfortunately, I had run over a dead deer while driving at night at a high rate of speed on 23. My CRV was making rattling, clanking noises which sounded ominous while idling. The folks at Fischer checked out the noise,found the problem, a loose hanger on the exhaust system, and fixed it without a charge to me! I even got back a clean, shiny freshly washed car all without a charge. You can't beat Fischer Honda for great service, prompt repair of your car and nice folks to work with!

John Sheard

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

This is my 4th Honda in my family and with the Service we have had they last forever. Everyone I have had contact with have been friendly and helpful. I don't even think about shopping around for my new car, went directly to Honda and a week later drove out with a beauty.

Best Car I've Owned

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

My 2005 Honda Civic is the best car that I have ever owned. New cars are certainly tempting, but, with 8 years of a great car and great service from where I bought it from...why? My Civic has never had a problem and the routine service from Fischer Honda has been excellent. A great product with great service. Enjoy!!!

Scheduled service for Fit

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Patrick at Fischer Honda is great at explaining the recent service and repair of our 2008 Fit.

Sales & Service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Excellent sales service from Kelli @ Fischer! She was friendly, knowledgeable & professional. I appreciated her thoroughness & communication skills. I would definitely recommend her & Fischer. Sean in service was great to work with- appreciate his honesty & recommendations. Overall feeling at Fischer was wonderful- happy, friendly group that made you feel welcome. Kudos to everyone at Fischer!

I would never go anywhere else-!

by from Ann Arbor, Mi. |

I live in another town but I always go to This dealership because of the excellent service and personnel

Fantastic service...as always

by from Willis, Michigan |

Sean was great. He reasearched my options for me and then let me make an informed decision about which tires to get. I always feel that I am listened to and respected. It doesn't matter if I need help with a $20 problem or a $500 dollar problem. I am always treated with the same care.

Repair

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I always enjoy my experience....I would recommend that they put a mileage sticker in the window for oil changes....I actually depend on that to remember when to come back.