Fischer Honda

15 East Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti, MI 48197

New 888-449-6154
Used 866-755-6613
Service 888-285-2421

Home of the "Lifetime Oil Change"!! Serving Metro Detroit for 24 years!!

Fischer Honda : An awesome experience

by from Ypsilanti, Mi |

The Fischer Honda dealership in Ypsilanti on Michigan avenue is an amazing place that has to be experienced. From Kelli the sales person who was really trying to match you to the vehicle that is right for you who is patient and knowledgeable whom I met when I first went to the dealersip to the others that worked there I was treated well in an atmosphere that was unhurried and without pressure. My sister had bought a car from them previously and suggested that I meet her there when I needed a car. I have always just held my breath and acquired my vehicles. I always felt that I was at a disadvantage that I could not win that they held all the cards and the best I could do was to do my homework get my car and get out. I have never seen my sales people again, nor stopped by at christmas with a bottle of wine as a gift as I did with Kelli. Kelli introduced me to the service people after I acquired my vehicle so I did not have any feeling of going into an unfamiliar place when I went for my six month servicing. The service staff was pleasant professional, friendly, and to top it off there was no bill it was free. Yeah!!! Fischer Honda. Yeah Kelli!!! What an awesome experience at every level.

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Staff was very friendly and courteous. I brought my Honda Civic Hybrid in for a brake check and it was brought to my attention that I needed new front tires also...which I wasn't aware of. I was offered a loaner car in case the car had to be held over the weekend (I had brought it in for a Saturday service), which, although not needed, was nice.

Honda Pilot

by from Milan, MI |

Kelli was amazing. She was honest and helpful. I didn't feel any pressure to buy. I felt like she truly had my best interest in mind. Thanks Kelli!! I LOVE my Pilot!!

Oil Change

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I recently set up an appointment for an oil change, and had to switch it at the last minute. The service center was very accommodating and made the appointment at a convenient time. The oil change itself was quick and easy, and they made recommendations for the future. Very satisfied!

maintanance

by from ann arbor mi |

I visited Fischer Honda dealership for my car repair and it was fixed. The repair representative was very friendly and willing to go to the end of the line just to definitely make sure that I was completely satisfied with their repair, making this individual experience of working with them very pleasant indeed. The problem started with hearing squeaky noises in the front of the vehicle when moving over bumps or turning curves. Initial impression was that that these may represent faulty struts, but this last visit and their implementation of standards of procedure given to them by their othercompany surely proved correct, as the noise did disappear like magic. This experience was important as it has shown me that not everything what we are told we should believe and not from everyone. Only the trusted people like the maintenance group at Fischer Honda (Mr. Patrick, Mr. Shawn and their colleagues) have unequivocally demonstrated to me that THEY ARE FULLY AND UNQUESTIONABLY TRUSTWORTHY. I kindly ask them to keep their excellent standards the way it is now and I wish them the best of luck.

fantastic job

by from MI |

Fisher Honda represents integrity and excellence. thanks for the great car wash

2007 Pilot at 250k

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Fischer has done all the service to keep my Pilot running at its peak. I depend on it for work travel and family needs. At 250k, it is as much fun to drive as new and I expect at least another 100k out of it. That is what a good auto service department can do for you. (Also true for my 2002 CR-V with 220k which my son drives). Consider me a Raving Fan of Fischer.

by from Saline,Michigan |

Got my car in fo service on short notice. Service was done quickly and car was washed to top off.. Would recommend to all for car buying and service. Excellent job.