Martin Ford Sales, Inc.

19215 Spring St, Union Grove, WI 53182

New 877-333-8879
Used 877-315-9082
Service 877-353-3932

Just minutes off of I-94 and Hwy 20!!!!! For the BEST deals on new Fords and all pre-owned!

Just bought a Ford Fusion!!!

by from North Cape |

They worked really hard with us to make the deal work. Extremely friendly and pleasant and when they say that they are going to get back to you, they do. They took all the time to make sure we know how to use everything in the car before we leave the lot. We noticed a few things we wanted to be taken care of and there was no problem with that, they took care of it immediately. GREAT DEALERSHIP!

Excellent sales experience

by from Kansasville, WI |

Salesman was AWESOME. He knew the product, and made me a great deal.

Great car buying experience

by from union grove wi |

I don't do surveys very often, but had to let you all know about the great sales team out at Martin Ford . Very low pressure and make comfortable about your car purchase . After sale took time to explain synic system to me. ( more than once ) Would recommend this group to any one looking for a new car .

service work

by from Union Grove |

Martin Ford has been my go to sales and service provider for many years. They have been upfront and honest with me. Always seems to be a great low pressure environment, weather it was buying the car or just changing the oil.

First Good Car Buying Experience

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

Bought Ford Focus from Martin Ford just recently. They had good customer service, didnt give us the run around, Kyle listened to what we wanted and helped get us in the car we wanted. The car was great for a couple of days then the abs light came on and a couple of other problems. They took a look at it and fix it for free. I appreciate that so much in a car dealer and especially for my first new car. If i ever need to get another car my first stop will be Martin Ford.

Nice place to buy used vehicles

by from New Berlin, WI |

I just recently bought a used 2002 Ford Explorer from Martin Ford Sales, Inc. I'm very pleased. I located the Explorer over the internet. I sent an inquiry and started working over the phone with Alan Shaw. He was very friendly and helpful. I test drove the vehicle after normal business hours. I bought after my second test drive. The vehicle was ready as promised for delivery. One week later, I'm very pleased with my Used Ford Explorer. Mitch Spillane New Berlin, WI

Great place to purchase a vehicle

by from Kenosha |

We just purchased a new Fusion from Martin Ford. This makes our 8th new vehicle purchase from the Martin Family since 1998. The service department has taken great care of all our vehicles and we keep handing them down to our children. The employees at Martin Ford are friendly, knowledgable and helpful which makes both purchasing and servicing our vehicles an enjoyable experience.

A+ Customer Service & Selections

by from Mt. Prospect, IL |

If you are looking for friendly customer service from people that care about more than just selling another vehicle, Martin Ford is the place for you! When on the search for a reliable SUV with low mileage and hardly any credit I thought I was SOL every other place I went to wasn't able to help. Martin Ford helped me purchase my first vehicle without the hassle most places would have given. They also got all paperwork done, plates transferred over, in a very timely manner and an awesome detailed cleaning before sending me on my way! Anyone just starting to build credit knows how hard it is to get a loan approved and Martin Ford definitely did a lot to get me exactly what I was looking for at a great rate! Stop at Martin Ford today and get treated the way you should be!!! THANKS MARTIN FORD!

Service

by from Mt Pleasant, Wi |

I have my Dodge Mini Van that I have serviced at this facility, they are very pleasant to deal with. The service is great, employees are wonderful. I travel for my job and have dealt with many facility, I feel they are above average and go out of the way to make you feel like family. Thank you Cindy

Great Service

by from Waukegan, IL |

I have been looking for a 2009 Subaru Legacy that is clean, good shape, and a good price for 2 Months. I finally found it at Martins Ford. The Sales team made my visit an awesome one. Thanks again.

Great experience buying 2004 Expedition

by from Racine, WI |

This is a quality dealership, with people that are friendly and easy to work with. I looked at a lot of vehicles before buying from Martin Ford and could not beat the deal I was offered. I look forward to returning in a couple of years when our daughter is ready for a vehicle.