Gordie Boucher of Janesville

Service 866-349-9644

We Ride With You Every Mile

Great People To Deal With

by from Galena Il |

I was looking for a new F150 and buy accident found there site ,and am happy I did .I have bought a lot of cars and trucks and this was a great experience . There sales staff new there stuff ,all questions were answered , there price was the best in a 300 mile search . I at this point will go back . My wife will only buy BMW X style {made in USA} SUVs, and when you buy at BMW the lay back feel of buying ,is a pleasure and that's how I felt at this Ford Dealer .

Wow, what a great experience!

by from Janesville, WI |

This was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Went in on a Saturday afternoon and within an hour I had taken a test drive, agreed on a price and set up a time to pick up the car on Monday! Wow, that has never happened. Joe Zipperer was great to work with and was the most knowledgable salesman I have ever had. He made sure I knew about every feature of my new vehicle and all of the extras like, Ford Website, Service dept. etc. Thanks Gordie Boucher and Joe Zipperer.

Horrible service / no warrantee

by from Janesville, WI |

So I take my 2013 F350 in about 5 months ago because the wipers would not stop. $500 not covered under my extended warrantee. Now, I go to use my high beams and they don't work nor does the low speed on my wipers. I have not tried either since the repair. Gordie Boucher in Janesville want me to pay $650 for a repair for something that worked just fine before they touched it or been covered under my EXTENDED warranty. Never again. I should have know that they would be just like Fagen and all of the rest of the Janesville dealers. I should have purchased a Chevy at least they recall their junk. Never again

Taurus Sho purchase.

by from Janesville, Wis |

Found the car we were looking for in short period of time. Able to have car delivered sooner than we thought. Happy with all aspects of dealer and liked staying local.

Goodbye Toyota ... Hello Ford Edge!

by from Janesville, WI |

My sales guy (ask for Joe W) was straight up and no pressure. It was obvious he has a passion for his product and I could hardly get him out of my new Edge when I picked up the car. He was so into telling me about the features and walking me through the functionality. Good stuff! After 8 years of driving a Prius, I am feeling less claustrophobic and riding in comfort. I was hoping for a better trade, but that is true with most folks. Even the finance guy was low pressure and took the time to walk through all of my finance options.

A real pleasure buying a vehicle

by from Edgerton, WI |

I REALLY hate buying a new vehicle, but with Gordie Boucher, I don't have to worry about being taken for a ride. They always provide excellent customer service and can answer just about any question I have about the vehicle I'm interested in. They don't treat me like I don't know anything and believe me, being a woman, other dealers have talked around me to my husband irritating me to no end. Not here. I was treated with respect, my opinion mattered and they went out their way to satisfy. I won't buy a vehicle anywhere else. If you need information on all the new techno stuff they put in vehicles, see Jeff Vance. He helped me set up everything from seat setting to phone syncing to radio programming. I know more about this vehicle than my own oven and how it works! Buy from here and keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket. I special ordered a vehicle for what I wanted not someone else's idea of what I should have. They told me how long I would have to wait and made sure I had everything just the way I wanted. They even told me I was under no obligation to purchase if it turned out not to be what I wanted!! How many places let you special order and not charge you something if you don't like it? The wait was short, the people were great and I don't know how much more I could tell you to convince you this is the place you want to buy your next new or used vehicle.

Used parts

by from Rockton, IL |

I had my 2012 Ford Fusion radio replaced twice under the new car warranty because it stopped working. The first time I was told I received a new radio. The second time the service advisor let it slip that these were not new radios but rather remanufactured ones. The definition of remanufactured is used but supposedly restored. Boucher contends that Ford makes them use remanufactured parts on all "major components" when they repair them. I have called Ford and they said exceptions are made but the dealership did not pursue them in this case. If you want your new car repaired with used parts you will be very happy at Gordie Boucher in Janesville. If you think that a new car warranty should get you new parts when something breaks while the warranty is in effect, then you should have your car serviced elsewhere.

Gordie Boucher of Janesville responded to this review

April 5, 2014

Ford Motor Company, as well as any other automobile manufacture that I have worked for, uses a vendor to supply them with the radio unit for their vehicles. In cases where the radio unit fails, that vendor will send the dealership an exchange unit. That exchange radio unit is re-manufactured, meaning they, the vendor, has rebuilt that unit back to the factory specifications, or better. We, at the dealership level, can not specify for them to ship us a re-manufactured unit or a new unit (in the event a re-manufactured unit is not available)as outlined in the Ford warranty policy (which needs to be followed in order to make a warranty claim). It was my understanding, in talking to a representative from Ford, that this customer was offered a extended service contract on his entire vehicle, for 5 years or 75,000 miles and they also offered to pay the deductible on that "no-charge" service contract if the radio unit ever fails again; to which that offer was refused by the customer. From my past experience, installing re-manufactured units is beneficial to consumers, since the original unit was defective in the first place which caused it to fail. Installing a new radio would only pro-long it failing again. The re-manufactured units have upgraded parts that typically would not fail again. In response to your review: 1. Your definition of re-manufactured is not correct. 2. The units are not "supposedly" restored; they are restored. 3. Not all major components are re-manufactured. 4. Gordie Boucher's service department followed the warranty guidelines as outlined by Ford and did nothing wrong, other than be truthful to you about your vehicle and the repairs done to it. 5. Your allegation that we install "used" parts on warranty repairs is false. We never use used parts, unless requested to do so by customers for retail repairs only. Rob Dahlby-Service Manager-Gordie Boucher Ford-Lincoln-Mazda-Janesville WI.

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!

by from Elgin,il |

I recently purchased a 2014 CX5. I located the exact vehicle I was looking for on CARS.COM. I was contacted by John Newman of Gordie Boucher Mazda in Janesville, WI after my request for info regarding the vehicle. John was absolutely wonderful to do buisness with. They were honest, honored their internet pricing, and gave me a better trade in value for my Xterra than CARMAX offered. I would drive from Elgin, IL to do buisness with them again in a heartbeat!!!!

Job well done

by from Beloit,WI |

We bought not just one new vehicle but two from sales man Dave Behling in the past year.He knows his job well and he will get you in the car you need. Thanks again

Gordie Boucher of Janesville responded to this review

April 5, 2014

I have spoken with MAA from Beloit and he thought 1 Star was BEST. Should have been 5 Stars. Thanks for the great review M and T! Dave

my car purchase

by from Janesville,WI |

Working with Dave Behling of Gordie Bouche made my car buying an enjoyable experience. He was knowledgeable and very helpful.

Very GOOD buying experience!

by from Evansville, WI |

My wife and I purchased a used vehicle from Gordie Boucher Ford in Janesville, WI on 12/28/2013. Our buying experience was a very good one. Our sales consultant was Russ Zank. He was obviously a big part of making our experience a good one. We would definitly recommend shopping at Gordie Boucher for your next new or used vehicle and will be going back to see what they can do for us the next time we are in the market for a different vehicle.