Gordie Boucher of Janesville

2727 E Us Highway 14, Janesville, WI 53545

New 866-349-9823
Used 866-558-9360
Service 866-349-9644

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Great People To Deal With

by from Galena Il |

I was looking for a new F150 and buy accident found there site ,and am happy I did .I have bought a lot of cars and trucks and this was a great experience . There sales staff new there stuff ,all questions were answered , there price was the best in a 300 mile search . I at this point will go back . My wife will only buy BMW X style {made in USA} SUVs, and when you buy at BMW the lay back feel of buying ,is a pleasure and that's how I felt at this Ford Dealer .

A pleasant experience

by from Janesville, WI |

We stopped in the Janesville Ford dealership last week during their Labor Day annual car show. It was a very festive environment with lots of food, music and car enthuists. We were looking for a replacement for my 7 year old vehicle. John Newman waited on us. He was friendly and helpful. When we said that we were interested in a car in the showroom, he immediately rounded up some assistants and had the car moved outside so we could drive it. My husband had done some research and we knew the value of my older car. Both of us were very pleased with the trade-in price offered to us in negotiations. Within 24 hours of our visit to Janesville Ford, we were driving our new 2014 Fiesta. We are both thrilled with it. I wanted a small, safe, stylish car and I got all three wishes with this car.

Great Deal

by from Hartland, WI |

I am Egyptian and I'm not aware too much about the market here in Wisconsin. But the mean nothing to Gordie Boucher.They gave me the best service ever, I really appreciated about how great is the deal i got from Gordie Boucher.The vehicle deserve every penny and with Dave Behling exceptional service I think it deserve more than what i already paid.First he was very flexible and very welcomed when i visit him.Then we close together and deal go very smoothly.After we finalize the deal and i am ready to pay, I surprised that he gave me too many offers plus my original deal.Thank you Gordie Boucher, Thank you my friend Dave Behling. If you don't know much about car sales tricks, You better find a trust Dealer .You'll not find better than Gordie Boucher to trust in.

Great Experience

by from Janesville, WI |

I just purchased a new 2014 Ford Focus ST from Gordie Boucher in Janesville and what a great experience it was. I contacted them about looking for a Focus ST and was contacted back within minutes of my email saying that would like for me to come and help me find what I was exactly looking for. I met with Steve Borchardt and he showed me a sticker of a car that they had at their Kenosha store. They were willing to have it delievered to the Janesville store so I could test drive it. The whole experience was great and all the dealership staff was extremely friendly. I would definitely go back to buy a new vehicle.

escape

by from lake mills,wi |

We had lots of help picking our new vehicle. Lots of patience and answers that we needed to make our decisions.

Very good experience

by from Evansville, WI |

I leased a new Mazda3 last week and it was the best experience I've had at a car dealer in 17 years. Joel Remer was fantastic and everyone in the showroom and business office were easy to work with. I didn't feel any pressure during the sales process and all the followup was polite. The may have earned a customer for life.

Wow, what a great experience!

by from Janesville, WI |

This was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Went in on a Saturday afternoon and within an hour I had taken a test drive, agreed on a price and set up a time to pick up the car on Monday! Wow, that has never happened. Joe Zipperer was great to work with and was the most knowledgable salesman I have ever had. He made sure I knew about every feature of my new vehicle and all of the extras like, Ford Website, Service dept. etc. Thanks Gordie Boucher and Joe Zipperer.

Horrible service / no warrantee

by from Janesville, WI |

So I take my 2013 F350 in about 5 months ago because the wipers would not stop. $500 not covered under my extended warrantee. Now, I go to use my high beams and they don't work nor does the low speed on my wipers. I have not tried either since the repair. Gordie Boucher in Janesville want me to pay $650 for a repair for something that worked just fine before they touched it or been covered under my EXTENDED warranty. Never again. I should have know that they would be just like Fagen and all of the rest of the Janesville dealers. I should have purchased a Chevy at least they recall their junk. Never again

Taurus Sho purchase.

by from Janesville, Wis |

Found the car we were looking for in short period of time. Able to have car delivered sooner than we thought. Happy with all aspects of dealer and liked staying local.

Goodbye Toyota ... Hello Ford Edge!

by from Janesville, WI |

My sales guy (ask for Joe W) was straight up and no pressure. It was obvious he has a passion for his product and I could hardly get him out of my new Edge when I picked up the car. He was so into telling me about the features and walking me through the functionality. Good stuff! After 8 years of driving a Prius, I am feeling less claustrophobic and riding in comfort. I was hoping for a better trade, but that is true with most folks. Even the finance guy was low pressure and took the time to walk through all of my finance options.

A real pleasure buying a vehicle

by from Edgerton, WI |

I REALLY hate buying a new vehicle, but with Gordie Boucher, I don't have to worry about being taken for a ride. They always provide excellent customer service and can answer just about any question I have about the vehicle I'm interested in. They don't treat me like I don't know anything and believe me, being a woman, other dealers have talked around me to my husband irritating me to no end. Not here. I was treated with respect, my opinion mattered and they went out their way to satisfy. I won't buy a vehicle anywhere else. If you need information on all the new techno stuff they put in vehicles, see Jeff Vance. He helped me set up everything from seat setting to phone syncing to radio programming. I know more about this vehicle than my own oven and how it works! Buy from here and keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket. I special ordered a vehicle for what I wanted not someone else's idea of what I should have. They told me how long I would have to wait and made sure I had everything just the way I wanted. They even told me I was under no obligation to purchase if it turned out not to be what I wanted!! How many places let you special order and not charge you something if you don't like it? The wait was short, the people were great and I don't know how much more I could tell you to convince you this is the place you want to buy your next new or used vehicle.