Gordie Boucher of Janesville

2727 E Us Highway 14, Janesville, WI 53545

New 866-349-9823
Used 866-558-9360
Service 866-349-9644

We Ride With You Every Mile!

Great People To Deal With

by from Galena Il |

I was looking for a new F150 and buy accident found there site ,and am happy I did .I have bought a lot of cars and trucks and this was a great experience . There sales staff new there stuff ,all questions were answered , there price was the best in a 300 mile search . I at this point will go back . My wife will only buy BMW X style {made in USA} SUVs, and when you buy at BMW the lay back feel of buying ,is a pleasure and that's how I felt at this Ford Dealer .

Great experience

by from Madison, WI |

I bought a 2014 Ford Focus Titanium hatchback from this dealership last weekend. I found the exact vehicle I wanted through Cars.com and sent an inquiry to the dealership for some more information. I received an email back almost immediately from Dave Behling answering any questions I had. I set up a day and time to come look at the car and when I arrived I was greeted by Dave and the new vehicle. He had the car ready to go for a test drive and even went out of his way to get it washed as the detailers were gone for the day. It was an overall great experience

Great Experience

by from Janesville, WI |

I purchased a new Mazda CX5 from Gordie Boucher in Janesvile. The experience was not your typical pressure sale when you buy a car. From Greg, our salesman, to the finance department, everyone was friendly and polite. There was no pressure. Greg worked with us to get the vehicle that we wanted at a fair price. I will definately go there in the future.

Friendly knowledgeable people

by from Beloit, WI |

Buying a new (or used) car from Gordie Boucher is recommended, especially if you ask for Noel Johcson; he"s great to work with.

Outstanding from start to finish!

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I live in Kansas City, but I could only find the exact truck that I wanted online at Gordie Boucher Ford of Janesville. My experience with Noel Jhochson, their sales consultant, was five stars across the board! All aspects of the buying process was simple, enjoyable, and turned out perfectly. I bought the truck on a Wednesday morning and they actually delivered it to my home on Thursday morning. Their driver couldn't have been more professional! The best part of the experience was I didn't even have to leave my house; got to love the Internet! My heartfelt thanks goes out to your entire team.

An effortless buying experience.

by from Janesville, WI |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Escape, and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Joe (Zipperer) was our sales associate, and was very helpful throughout the entire process.

A pleasant experience

by from Janesville, WI |

We stopped in the Janesville Ford dealership last week during their Labor Day annual car show. It was a very festive environment with lots of food, music and car enthuists. We were looking for a replacement for my 7 year old vehicle. John Newman waited on us. He was friendly and helpful. When we said that we were interested in a car in the showroom, he immediately rounded up some assistants and had the car moved outside so we could drive it. My husband had done some research and we knew the value of my older car. Both of us were very pleased with the trade-in price offered to us in negotiations. Within 24 hours of our visit to Janesville Ford, we were driving our new 2014 Fiesta. We are both thrilled with it. I wanted a small, safe, stylish car and I got all three wishes with this car.

Great Deal

by from Hartland, WI |

I am Egyptian and I'm not aware too much about the market here in Wisconsin. But the mean nothing to Gordie Boucher.They gave me the best service ever, I really appreciated about how great is the deal i got from Gordie Boucher.The vehicle deserve every penny and with Dave Behling exceptional service I think it deserve more than what i already paid.First he was very flexible and very welcomed when i visit him.Then we close together and deal go very smoothly.After we finalize the deal and i am ready to pay, I surprised that he gave me too many offers plus my original deal.Thank you Gordie Boucher, Thank you my friend Dave Behling. If you don't know much about car sales tricks, You better find a trust Dealer .You'll not find better than Gordie Boucher to trust in.

Great Experience

by from Janesville, WI |

I just purchased a new 2014 Ford Focus ST from Gordie Boucher in Janesville and what a great experience it was. I contacted them about looking for a Focus ST and was contacted back within minutes of my email saying that would like for me to come and help me find what I was exactly looking for. I met with Steve Borchardt and he showed me a sticker of a car that they had at their Kenosha store. They were willing to have it delievered to the Janesville store so I could test drive it. The whole experience was great and all the dealership staff was extremely friendly. I would definitely go back to buy a new vehicle.

escape

by from lake mills,wi |

We had lots of help picking our new vehicle. Lots of patience and answers that we needed to make our decisions.

Very good experience

by from Evansville, WI |

I leased a new Mazda3 last week and it was the best experience I've had at a car dealer in 17 years. Joel Remer was fantastic and everyone in the showroom and business office were easy to work with. I didn't feel any pressure during the sales process and all the followup was polite. The may have earned a customer for life.