Porcaro Ford & Mitsubishi

6001 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53406

New 888-460-5738
Used 866-924-1351
Service 866-968-7168

5 Miles East of I94 - Hwy 20 Racine, WI - A Whole New Experience In Car Buying!

Just the best

by from Burlington, WI |

We purchased a pre-owned 2013 KIA Optima here. The salesman was very courteous and friendly. We had been shopping for an optima for over a month. Because the salesman was very realistic and understood current market conditions. We were able to fairly negotiate a deal that I felt I could not obtain anywhere else. Beyond the deal, the follow up after the sale is what really solidified my confidence in this dealership. Dan was awesome and kept in touch numerous times after the sale. They also sent me a calendar with a picture of me in front of my new car! I highly recommend this dealer, and if I am in the market for another vehicle they have in stock that I like I will definitely shop there again.

Thanks for all of your Help

by from Muskego, Wi. |

My wife and I started talking about replacing our 15 year old van back in October. We have been friends with Kathy Axelson for years. I got in touch with her and told her what we were looking for. We were looking for 2005 thru 2007 Ford 500. About a week later she called and said that she was taking in a 2008 Ford Taurus. She said that she sold it New back in 2008 and was taking it back in trade. All the service work was done there and had all the records. We bought the car at the end of October. Everything Kathy said about the Taurus was true. She kept it in the price range I was looking for. Everything went very smooth and easy on the delivery. Thanks Kathy

by from Mt Pleasant, WI |

We are very pleased with our purchase. Thank you Mark Ranum you made our experience painless & quick. If you need a new or used vehicle talk with Mark Ranum he and Jason make a great team. We went to Porcaro Ford just looking at a newer truck. Mark made the appointment for 5:30 on a Wednesday. We came we test drove it but I wasn't sure about it as it was the first truck we looked at. We went on Saturday to check out another truck at a different dealership- we liked the truck but the sales person & sales manager left a lot to be desired. I contacted Mark on Monday via email we made another appointment to test drive the truck. We talked with Mark from test drive to purchase we were in & out within the hour. No 3hour wait no back and forth with the sales manager- we got what we wanted for our trade in. And the next day we drove off with our 2010 ford f150. Thank you Porcaro ford & Mark Ranum & Jason. We will definitely come back again.

New ford Fusion

by from Bristol,WI |

Very helpful staff, helped get lowest price and all rebates.

Great Customer Service & Passion

by from Oak Creek, WI |

I recently purchased a 2010 Escape Limited and I worked with Andrea Hovey. She was very passionate to help me get exactly what I wanted in regards to the type of vehicle and the price I was looking for. I could really tell she cared about me being happy about my purchase vs. just trying to sell me a vehicle. I really enjoyed buying from this dealership and I even got a chance to talk to her Manager and his passion for selling cars in the Racine community was really great to see. They not only want to sell you a great car, they want to keep you coming back so they are great at caring for their customers before and after your purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone and will be definitely coming back for my next vehicle, hopefully when I'm able to afford the new Ford Explorer :). Thanks again for a great buying experience!

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

I was looking for a very particular 2015 Explorer Sport, and Mark Ranum at Porcaro Ford was the only sales person that truly took interest in helping me find it. Every other dealership i talked to just told me the only way to get it, would be to order it and it would take 8-12 weeks. Mark found one and had it shipped to Porcaro within 2 weeks for me. it was a GREAT experience and i see myself being a long term customer!

August 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's kind of like looking for that one Jerry Garcia tie, you could setting for the orange one but that's not the one you want. We are talking about a car here and that's a little bit more expensive, granted not by much, but more. I'm glad we were able to take care of your needs, you should never have to settle in life, especially when it comes to a purchase such as a car. If you ever need anything at all just let us know.

The only dealership i go to.

by from Racine, Wi |

I've been with Porcaro through the last three Fords ive bought and i cant be happier with them. As far as i'm concerned it the only place to buy a new or used car or truck for me. My salesman Mark worked with me to get me exacly what I've wanted and I would definitely go back to him for future purchases. If your in the market for a new or used Ford this is the dealership I recommend to everyone. I've sent family members to this dealership as well and they've delt with Mark as well and they are also extremely happy with they're purchase as well as the car buying experience that Porcaro provided. I use the service department as well as i only use OEM parts on my cars and i have to say they go out of they're way to make the customer satisfied as well. If your in the market for a new car i always suggest Ford I only suggest Porcaro.

August 13, 2014

Firstly thank you for your previous purchases, and its good to know after all this time your still coming back. Very smart choice on using the oem parts and if you ever need anything at all just let us know!

by from Milwaukee WI |

Worked with Jake. He couldn't have done a better job.

August 13, 2014

Jake is a new guy, its good to know he is picking up good habits. Thank you for you kind words and I will pass your review along to him. If you ever need anything at all just let us know.

PLEASANT SURPRISE

by from Racine, WI |

Haven?t bought a new car in 30 years. Have a very frugal budget. Have a brand loyalty that has not been Ford. Thought we?d be polite & look at cars where our son?s friend was working. Had been looking at used cars (always cuz of budget) but Garrett found us a 2013 NEW Fusion (NOT lease or demo) with full warranty. Actually found us 2 to choose from. I only had to stretch a teeny bit off budget to get a whopping good deal on the car, which I rationalized was OK cuz insurance on the NEW Fusion was only a couple bucks (literally) more a month than the 2005 car we were trading in and MaryKay (Finance Dept) worked her magic with the lender. Also, bumper to bumper warranty should allow us to avoid those costly setbacks to the budget. She did a lot to keep everything in the financial parameters I had set. We?ll see how this car treats us. If it?s anything like the dealership treated us, we may have TWO brand loyalties. So far, everyone we've told about the purchase,(lamenting a little it wasn't our 1st choice), has stories of how great this car is for them or has been for someone they know.

August 13, 2014

Thank you so much for you kind words. We have all been right where you were and we are very glad we were able to help you out. Of course if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to ask!!

Love my 2012 Explorer and dealership!

by from Racine, WI |

Just bought my 2012 Explorer at Porcaro's and it was the best car buying experience I ever had. I worked with Brian and Mark and they found the car at the price I wanted within a weeks time. I love the car and the dealership! They were very accommodating, pleasant, informative, and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend going to Porcaro's for all your used and new car needs.

July 24, 2014

Thank you so much!! It is so nice when people have nice things to say about us. We look forward to taking care of any automobile needs you may have for years to come.

A++++++ all around.

by from Cudahy WI |

Believe me , a wonderful excellent all together, I went to quite a few dealerships, and this dealership I will go back again. No problem. Brian was superb to work with. Listened to what I was looking for and now I have a beauiful Ford Focus.Very Happy indeed. I have been telling everyone about this wonderful experience, you will not be disappointed. Give me faith again in car dealerships.LOL...and the cookies and coffee, are good also.Thanks again.

April 30, 2014

Those are extremely kind words and thank you!. Brian is new to the car business but we could tell right off the bat he had the most important quality you must have to succeed here at Porcaro ford. He listens to our customers needs. Thank you again and I will pass along your kind words to Brian. If you ever need anything at all just let us know!!