Bowman Chevrolet

Service 866-413-5790

Your Online Dealer

Leased my second vehicle from Bowman Chevrolet

by from Waterford, MI |

Leased my first vehicle 3 months ago and now we found out we needed second vehicle. The lease process went as smooth this time as the first.

Bowman Chevrolet responded to this review

January 23, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback on your leasing experience, Art! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon!

Will be a returning customer

by from Michigan |

Chris Salazer is hands down the best dealer I have ever worked with. He was extremely knowledgable of the product and made my first leasing experience a great one.

Great Experience All Around

by from Haslett, MI |

I purchased a Silverado from Vic at Bowman Chevy. Like the title says, I had a great experience all around. Vic was there any time I needed him, and gave me space when I needed it. I'm very happy with the truck, and very happy with the trade-in price they gave me. Really couldn't ask for more...I had a couple of subpar experiences with other dealerships during this search, but Bowman was absolutely great.

Recommended to all my friends and Family!

by from Clarkson, MI |

The process was easy. I expressed my goal to my salesman and he exceeded my expectations. Rocco was friendly and extremely helpful. He didn't try to pressure me into buying a car; he simply earned my business. I will be returning when my lease is up.

Fast, efficient, and great service!

by from Waterford, MI |

Justin was great to work with. I felt like I was getting honest answers from him. He was comfortable to work with, professional and fun!

Attentive, Informative, straightforward & honest

by from Clarkston, MI |

I had a great experience working with Kirk. He listened to what I wanted and took care of the details.

overall experience

by from Ortonville,Michigan |

Sales agent (Sam) was excellent - honest, efficient, and pleasant. Repair area gets your car in and out in reasonable amount of time.

Excellent vehicle and customer service

by from Clarkston, Mi |

I really appreciate Chaz helping us at Bowman Chevrolet to help me get into my new car.

Ashley Putnam is great!!!

by from Pontiac, MI |

I walked into Bowman Chevrolet after my 14-year old Corolla died about 5 days earlier. I had done a little online research, and talked to several people. I largely knew what to expect. But I was assigned to Ashley Putnam as my sales agent, and she was extremely helpful. She asked about the cars I've owned, what I liked about them, and any specific things I would NOT want in a car. That was a GREAT question, and I am sure it helped her out in finding a specific vehicle for me. I was interested in the Cruze and the Trax. Ashley had the Bowman team work out a plan for lease and for purchase. I ended going for the lease option. She was able to save me about $25 a month on a lease by getting me a car in inventory that did not have a touchscreen display/controller -- which I had told her I wasn't really interested in. I've had the car for two weeks now and am quite happy. Ashley Putnam was helpful, cheerful, pleasant, and gave me a lot of her time to get me set up and into my car.

Wonderful experience buying used.

by from Swartz Creek, MI |

Completely happy with my experience at the John Bowman Used Lot. I came in knowing which car I wanted, and Tom Schaefer was WONDERFUL to work with. He communicated with me to make sure we were on the same page at every opportunity, he was knowledgeable, friendly, and very low-pressure. I felt like Tom really cared about me as a customer and wanted me to make an informed purchase that I felt good about, rather than just pushing a car on me to make a sale. I would 100% recommend Tom to anyone. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Lovin my new truck!

by from Waterford MI |

This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from Bowman. Vic Filice is our preferred sales person and we plan on buying every vehicle from Bowman/Vic here on out!! . I couldn't of asked for better service or price!