Bowman Chevrolet

Used 888-239-2534
Service 866-413-5790

Good Salesmen

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

Fantastic sales team there. I highly recommend Justin. He is very knowledgeable and educated on car sales. Straight shooter this guy is. No smoke blowing going on there. Also that Ryan guy that does financing, he got me a good rate on a loan and a deal on extending warranty. They even stayed late to get this deal done. Customer service at its finest.

Great Experience

by from Madison Heights, MI |

This dealership really made for a great experience getting my first lease. I would recommend checking them out!

April 7, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation and feedback, Todd. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying the new car. Please don't hesitate to call if there are ever any questions or concerns we can address. Thank you again!

Excellent

by from Riverview, Mi |

Mr. McCarthy was excellent and helped me out 100%. Answered all my questions save a a couple of bucks on the plate and very happy. never bought from a Chevy Dealer have bought Ford's for 50 years but he had the used Jeep I wanted and made is simple..Great Guy..

April 4, 2014

Thank you for the great review and feedback! We are happy to hear you were able to find the perfect car and had a pleasant experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with now or in the future, and enjoy your new Jeep!

Great Service

by from Sandusky, MI |

It could not have been easier buying my 2013 pickup

April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and we're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, and we hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you again!

Great experience

by from West Bloomfield, Michigan |

First time buying a GM vehicle . My salesman Tony Gazetti was one of the best car salesman I have met . He was honest and friendly and not pushy. It was a pleasure to work with him and he made the whole experience easy and nice. The sales manager worked with us to get us a good price . One of the better car buying experiences I have had!!!! -Karen Goodman

March 28, 2014

Karen, thank you for the great review and feedback on Tony. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and we hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you again, and enjoy your new car!

Dom is the bomb!

by from Center Line, MI |

Dom made the whole process enjoyable. Down to Earth personality that was still professional at the same time. Cut out time at the dealership down to a minimum by having us fax the necessities prior to arriving. Could not asked for a more professional and pleasurable buying experience. Was with the 40 minute drive.

March 19, 2014

Tanya and Floyd, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Dom is a valued member of the team, so we're very happy to hear he was able to represent our dealership in such a postivie way. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks again.

Great Sales Team

by from Clarkston, MI |

If you are looking for a great Salesperson, ask for Kirk Fields at Bowman. Even though I was looking for a specific model, he did a great job of working with me to find exactly what I needed. He was professional, friendly and quick to answer any questions. This was a great experience and I highly recommend you give him a call if you are looking for a new car.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback on Kirk. We're happy to hear he was able to help you find the perfect car and provide you with an excellent car buying experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Top Notch

by from Clarkston |

I just leased a new Equinox from Tony. I was treated wit the utmost courtesy and professionalism. I'm extremely pleased with the entire experience which took only 3 days from initial contact online to driving off the lot. Bowman is my new dealership.

February 26, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback and review, John. We're so happy to hear that Tony was able to provide you with a great experience and help you find the perfect car. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to your next visit!

2011 GMC Terrain - Used

by from Romeo, MI |

I had been looking for a Pre-Owned Terrain, found one I was very interested in, but has some concern with what was in the car facts. Zac and Vic took the time to go back to the originating dealer on the vehicle, pulled all the service records and answered every question I had, putting my mind at ease with my purchase. The experience was well worth the hour drive to purchase my "new" Terrain.

February 11, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback and for choosing Bowman Chevrolet! We are happy to learn that Zac and Vic were able to help make sure sure the Terrain was the perfect car for you. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and enjoy your Terrain!

Recent New Vehicle Purchase

by from Clarkston, Michigan |

Great buying experience. I am a repeat customer. I was very satisfied with my last purchase and the related service visits, so I returned. Friendly staff, nice clean facilities, and a very comfortable environment.

February 7, 2014

Mark, thank you for your business and loyalty to John Bowman Chevrolet. Our main priority is customer service, so we appreciate your great feedback and are happy to hear you continually enjoy your experiences at our dealership. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next visit!

A+++++ Dealership

by from Waterford, Mi |

Great Dealership, Dom was my salesman, he was professional and very helpful. This was the second car I purchased from Dom and this dealership, I will not go anywhere else. .

February 4, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and kind words, Nancy! Dom is a valued member of the Bowman Chevrolet team, so we are very happy to hear that he was able to represent our dealership in such a positive way. Thank you, and we hope to continue working with you for years to come!