Bowman Chevrolet

New 888-277-3154 New 888-277-3154
Used 888-239-2534 Used 888-239-2534
Service 866-413-5790 Service 866-413-5790

Your Online Dealer

Great place to deal with

by from Clarkston, MI |

This is the 3rd car I have bought from Bowman and I will say that I will not use another dealership as far as I can tell. The staff is great and very quick with working with you. I came in for a new truck and Justin Thrift was there to get me exactly what I wanted with no bull or problems. I love this place and will be back to get my wife her new car as well. Thanks to Justin and Brent and the back office people for doing such a great job.

Customer is important

by from West Bloomfield Michigan |

I was looking to end my lease early so I could lease a 2016 Equinox LT. I .answered a questionnaire on facebook regarding my situation and what I was hoping to do. The next morning Bowman staff contacted me and by late afternoon had an offer which saved.me monthly lease costs. The next morning I met with a salesperson, Candy, and finalized the deal. She was not high pressure in reviewing the deal, but extremely focused on.my needs. I picked up the car a few days later. I turned down another Chevrolet dealer offer on a 2016 Malibu LT because of the way I was treated at Bowman Chevrolet.

February 5, 2016

We are so happy to know Candy could make this potentially stressful experience enjoyable and convenient for you! Thank you for allowing us to find exactly what you were looking for in a new lease and we hope you are very happy with the change!

Fantastic Dealership!!

by from Riverview, MI |

Bought a car - for the first time from an A level dealership - last night at Bowman... Spent a week and a half in contact with Priscilla and Jim about the 2009 HHR I was interested in. They were always VERY speedy with responses and gave me all the information I needed to feel confident making a purchase. Yesterday Jim gathered all my information early to get the process started, and since I was unable to get to the dealership until almost 6p (I live over an hour from Clarkston), we expedited a few things... Everyone I interacted with was very friendly, helpful, and treated me with respect. They had computer issues and there was a chance that I was going to have to come back in the morning to complete the paperwork; however, Jim was able to have someone coming from a sister dealership down the road print up my paperwork and deliver it - he even offered to have me picked up and brought OVER AN HOUR to the dealership the next day, had that been necessary. Overall, I could not have been more happy with the experience and so far I adore my new to me car!!

February 5, 2016

We love hearing feedback like this, Felicia! We appreciate knowing when our team members go the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service! Congratulations on the purchase of your first car! We are very glad to know you love your HHR and we know it will be a great vehicle for you for years to come. Thank you for choosing John Bowman Chevrolet to find it for you and we hope to work with you again in the future!

A Pleasure to Go Through Purchasing Process!

by from Lake Orion, Michigan |

Theresa Brody was very informative about Bowman Chevrolet. It was very easy to identify which vehicle made sense for my lifestyle and requirements Give Teresa a try!

January 30, 2016

Thank you, Gordon! We're happy to hear of your satisfaction and that Theresa did what she could to ensure you left with the vehicle that is perfect for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Third Lease from Justin at Bowman Chevy!

by from Orion, MI |

We just leased our third car yesterday from Justin! First car in 2013, second car in 2014 and third yesterday. It's very rare to find a salesman that has been with the same dealership for 3 years. Also, very rare to find one that is down to earth, friendly, honest and genuine. Justin works hard to get you the best price and deal and he will do all he can to get you the car that you have your heart and mind set on. Thanks Justin! We love our new 2016 Chevy Equinox LT!

January 27, 2016

Jennifer, we are so glad to know that Justin continues to provide great experiences for you year after year! We appreciate knowing that you come back to work with our team where you know you will get outstanding customer service at a great price. Enjoy your new Equinox and we'll see you next time for your 2017 model!

Tony Gazzitti

by from Clarkston, MI |

This is the first car buying experience in my life, I can call wonderful!!!

January 20, 2016

Marsha, thank you for this fantastic review of our dealership! We are so happy to know that our team could provide a memorable experience while shopping for your latest vehicle! We hope you will enjoy it for many years to come and that you will be back to visit us soon.

Trade in and Lease

by from Waterford, MI |

The Bowman staff was welcoming from the very beginning. Joe helped me throughout the entire process of my trade in and my new lease. I finished up with Jonathan and the whole experience was very positive. Do yourself a favor and do your business with Bowman

January 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words! We are so glad to know that our team could provide a great experience during the trade-in process and we hope you love your new vehicle. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again soon!

Professional Experience

by from Clarkston, MI |

Returning customer, will definitely come back again. Excellent experience in leasing new car.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're so glad to know that we continue to meet your expectations, and we hope you will not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! Congratulations on your new car!

2016 Malibu

by from Waterford, MI |

This is the second car that we bought from Tony. He explains the process, works really hard to get his customers into the cars they want for the price they want.

January 17, 2016

Thank you for sharing this great review, Sharon! We appreciate knowing Tony continues to provide great experiences for you at John Bowman Chevrolet. We will be sure to pass on your praise and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

New Bowman Chevrolet Customer for Life

by from Clarkston, MI |

When buying a new car, I have always used a Chevy dealer in Rochester Hills, My little brother suggested I try his dealership, Bowman Chevrolet. I am so glad I did! There, Sam Mona helped me get the vehicle that was right for me, the financing that worked for me and gave me a great price for my trade in. The best part is when Sam spends time with you explaining what your new vehicle will do! Thanks Sam, I'll be back!

January 9, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, Lee! We're delighted that we delivered on the expectations your brother had, and that you enjoyed working with Sam! It's great that he was able to put you in the perfect car at the right price for your needs, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks so much for writing, and for your business!