Otto Cadillac

1769 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

Sold a bill of goods...more bill, less goods.

by from Schenectady, NY |

The facilities are beautiful. The quality of repairs remains to be seen over time. The customer service by the service department was terrible. We were sold a story, "Oh we'll take care of you. Don't worry, we'll work with you on the bill, no problem. I was able to shave some off here and there." The reality is absolutely nothing was done. To add insult to injury, in calling around to other dealers, we've found their gouging to be even more blatant. I had to ask for a car wash which they tried to deny and our 'service tire monitoring system' light was on, plain as day every time you start the car, yet no mention was made nor was it reset (a simple fix). So thanks Otto, but we won't be back and we will be on social media. Best thing you can do is to get rid of your service advisor Bill.

Terrible

by from Albany, NY |

They appear second rate at best. The salesperson was inexperienced and misled me regarding the Cadillac model that I desired. I would strongly recommend researching the possibility of finding your new vehicle elsewhere.

Otto is the one!

by from Clifton Park, NY |

I am always able to get an appointment quickly.The staff is pleasant and helpful. I feel I am treated as a valuble customer. I would definitely purchase another car from Otto Cadillac. I think they have a great selection and are willing to find you the car you want if it is not on their lot.

Otto is the one!

by from Clifton Park, NY |

Very expensive poor service

by from Albany, NY |

Twice as expensive as nearby dealer, Service adviser "Bill" needs to learn better customer service. Poor attitude. Lied about a service offered for the vehicle. Charged a diagnostic fee for something covered by the included 27 point inspection. Would never go back.

Great sales and service team

by from albany ny |

Dealer is great but the Escalade is not. I still DO NOT have my vehicle as there are unresolved problems!!! I am very unhappy. Hope this gets some support to the dealer.

Great service in a friendly environment!

by from Albany NY |

I have always been very pleased with Otto and have purchased at least 5 cars from them through the years.

satisfied

by from albany, ny |

Ian Maher was a poised, well spoken representative who was knowledgeable about his products. He read my demeanor well, which is to say, he did not try to push, cajole or rush me. He was available and tried to make things right. The receptionists were very kind and pleasant.

Oil Change and Inspection

by from Albany, NY |

I appreciate being alerted to my inspection expiring next month and saving another trip in for service. The oil change and inspection were completed in less than an hour.

Great Service and very professional staff

by from Colonie NY |

Everything was perfect . Friendly and professional is how I would decribe anyone who I encountered .However it took just shy of 2hrs for my oil change . It was a bit disconcerning to wait that long