Mcclurg Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc

(4.6) 5.0 9 Reviews

125 N Center Street, Perry, NY 14530

Great experience

by from Perry, NY |

I bought my first car at McClurg Dealerships. I knew what I wanted going in, and the whole staff at McClurg's made the process easy and stress free. They helped me find the perfect car for me, and anytime I need to take it back for an oil change, or other repair they always make it quick and easy. It's clear the staff at McClurg's really cares about my experience, and that's really important to me.

great and trustworthy!

by from Castile, NY |

This place is the real deal, my in-laws from out of state had problems with their vehicle. Jeff got them right in and fixed so they could get back home. I just started taking my car there instead of going to the city. I am VERY impressed!

Outstanding Service

by from Geneseo, NY |

I have been taking my vehicles here for years. The services provided have always been excellent. Great customer service. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. The work done on my vehicle is always clean and neat. I purchased this vehicle here, and I will be purchasing my next vehicle there.

Up and above Service and Sales!

by from Silver springs, new york |

Went here because a friend suggested them. I was having problems with me truck ,having it at a corner garage..so I took it to McClurgs dodge My truck was fixed in a day! The service manager went above and beyond finding the parts quickly and getting my vehicle fixed. I brought my wife in to look at cars and she went home with a new car. The sales staff were very kind and not real pushy.

Great Service

by from Warsaw NY |

I had a wonderful experience . The management and employees treated me with respect. My vehicle was fixed right the first time and the pricing was more than fair. I will definitely recommend McClurgs to all my friends.

Best dealership I have ever been to!

by from Warsaw, NY |

I love mcclurgs! They have always been so great to me and treated me well. As soon as you walk in the door everyone is so polite and welcoming. This place wouldn't be nearly as great without the service manager, Jeff. He is always so great to work with. If you are having a problem he will listen to your concerns and do whatever he can to fix them. He goes out of his way to make sure that his customers are happy, even if that means staying late to help you or letting you use a rental car if one is available. I have never had a problem here and I don't foresee one ever happening in the future. I will continue to get my car serviced here and plan on buying from mcclurgs as well. When my boyfriend was looking at vehicles, the staff at mcclurgs did whatever they could to find the vehicle he was interested in and got it for a great price. Keep up the good work! And thank you for being the best dealership and shop I have ever been to.

Amazing customer service!

by from Warsaw ny |

This place far exceeded my expectations!! I did not own a Dodge, Chrysler , or Jeep but they took me right in on a Saturday. Jeff and his service department made me feel just as special as if I bought my car from them. After getting my tire fixed they notified me that I needed brakes. So I had them fix them too. I just bought my first Jeep from them and I'm glad a reliable dealership is in my back yard.

Best service I've ever had !!!

by from PERRY, NY |

These people are great. They do whatever they can to work around my schedule. I had my vehicle to 2 local dealers who could not fix it. The technicians there attend regular training and are the experts. I will never take my vehicle anywhere else. Thank you for being there for me and my family. If you are looking for a place to get quality service at a fair price this is it. They will make you feel like family. Thank You

What A Joke!

by from Perry NY |

This place is a joke! If you need any repairs don't take it here! If you do, you will end up taking it back over and over until they can finally figure out the problem. The service manager Jeff is rude, ignorant and incompetent at best. His hillbilly style lacks all necessary components to provide good quality customer service. He will stick up for his incompetent mechanics instead of admitting they continuously do a lousy job! Good luck!