Goldstein Subaru

1754 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

Used 518-690-2241

2011 subaru impreza

by from Latham, NY |

The Salesman from Goldstein subaru Igor was very knowledgeable about there line of cars and helped find the right car for me and my needs. I will buy all my future subaru's from them

2015 Impreza wagon

by from East Greenbush, NY |

This is the second car we bought from Goldstein Subaru. We used Yuko both times as salesperson. VERY knowledgable about the whole Subaru line. She really believes in what she is selling. Paperwork went quick. We stopped in at two pm on July 25th and were on our way home in our new car in time for dinner by 5:30. Thank you Goldstein staff for making car buying an enjoyable experience.

Very good customer experience

by from Albany, NY |

I have 4 Subarus from this dealership and have always been increasingly treated like a valued customer with each transaction. Aaron Butler has exemplified what should always be a honest, open conversation balancing value for both the customer and the dealer. I will continue to bring my business to this dealership in the future.

Excellent customer service!

by from Rotterdam, NY |

I purchased a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek and am very pleased with the car. My salesperson, Amber, was great through the whole process and even took the time at delivery to show me all the workings of the car. Thank you Amber for such a pleasant experience and I will recommend her to anyone else I know who is looking for a car.

Great Buying Experience

by from Rensselaer, NY |

From walking in the door with a list of different makes of cars that I was researching, to selecting the exact Subaru Impreza I wanted, I was treated with respect and patience throughout the three month process. Joe was wonderful in processing my final request and initiating the search for my car before leaving on vacation. Aaron picked up the slack without a hitch when the car was located in CT, and Yuko handled our final test drive and managing the paperwork like a true professional. Yuko was especially efficient and has a great way with customers. Couldn't say enough good things about my great experience at Goldstein Subaru!!

excellent experience!

by from Troy,NY |

This is my first car and I am very glad that I choose Goldstein Subaru and my salesman Patrick. The buying process is easy and very convenient, and most importantly the quality of the car is at a high standard. Since it is my first time buying a car, Patrick also walked me through the insurance, which makes things much easier. Overall the buying experience is excellent :) Thank you!

Great Experience

by from Albany, NY |

Patrick Comas was a wonderful salesperson. He was knowledgeable, friendly and not pushy at all. The staff were all very helpful as a whole.

Exactly what we wanted

by from Albany, N.Y. |

Patrick Comas was a wonderful sales person! He was very friendly, not pushy & seemed to care that we get what meets our needs. The whole team went out of their way to help us. It was a pleasure dealing with them & I would recommend them to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Albany, NY |

Joe Khattar at Goldstein Subaru made the process of buying my first car very enjoyable. He was engaging and knowledgeable and spent time with me explaining the features of the cars and answering my questions. He encouraged me to test drive a couple different models to see which was the best fit for me. I feel very lucky to have worked with him.

Great service,courteous,prompt,very clean.

by from Rensselaer,NewYork |

Enjoyed working with Patrick was very sufficient right from the test drive to all the papper work,then he went outside and showed me the inside of the carand explained all my features.The service was excellent and very prompt.I would recommend Patrick and Subaru to all my friends.