Goldstein Subaru

1754 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

Used 518-690-2241 Used 518-690-2241

Great Service! Great Cars!

by from Albany, NY |

I can tell you that my buying experience (3rd) time continues to be Great! I just took my car in for the 30 day inspection and even though it was 700am, All of the employees were on their game. The Service manager Joe is the main reason I keep coming back. I feel that he is honest and that if your car does not need anything, then he won't tell you otherwise! A great trait for a dealership! Love my Subaru!!!

Great Service! Great Cars!

Always a Subaru

by from Castleton, NY |

We purchased our new Subaru Legacy on April 9, 2016. Igor was our salesman. He was the first to approach us on the lot. He was informative, pleasant, professional and reassuring we would get the car and deal that worked for us. He was a man of his word. We love our Subaru and with all the new technology in cars today Igor was patient to go through all of it with us. He did give us a follow up call which I thought was nice and stated he was always available if we needed help with anything. This is our fourth Subaru and three were purchased at Goldstein's. The experience at Goldstein's is like no other. Never felt rushed or pressured. Brian R. was also very helpful in the purchasing of our new Legacy.

my new Legacy

by from Ballston Spa,NY |

I have recently had, possibly, the very best experience in buying a new car, ever. My sales representative, Frank M. could not have been kinder, more pleasant, willing to go the extra mile for me, and not the least bit pushy at any time. I felt at ease, and valued as a customer. The car is everything it was promised to be, and more. I must give credit to the Sales Manager as well, as he worked with Frank and I to find a most spectacularly acceptable deal! I feel special to have done business with them and rest assured, I will be referring family and friends to this dealership going forward. Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect new car - I absolutely love it!

Selling us a car

by from Albany, NY |

Mr. Patrick Comas did an excellent job in selling us the car we bought. He was extremely friendly and not pushy. At the end we were extremely satisfied.

2016 Crosstrek

by from Albany, NY |

I love my Crosstrek! This is my second Subaru and I am very happy with the quality of the car. The car sold itself!!

Recent purchase of 2016 Suburu Outback

by from Halfmoon, NY |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2016 Subaru Outback from Goldstein Subaru. Our sales rep was Muhammad Jones. He was very personable, professional and clearly explained all the different gauges and buttons that were completely new to us. Muhammad also followed up with us after we picked up the car to see if we had any questions. The sales manager, Chris Gardner, was very cooperative and helpful as well. We like the new Outback.

I purchased a used vehicle from Goldstein

by from Schaghticoke, NY |

I enjoyed my purchase experience from Goldstein. I purchased a 2010 Ford Focus from their used car lot and the saleswoman and staff were very nice- no pressure, no stuffing the purchase, and they were very fair in their price. Plus, hot dogs in the waiting room is a definite plus. The only thing I didn't like is that I received my vehicle with a half tank of gas- I didn't notice until I got home but I didn't call them either. I'm sure they would have made good on it. They seem like decent folks.

Great cars, great service

by from Albany, NY |

Responsive sales staff, great vehicle made me a first-time Subaru owner. Definitely recommend both the sales staff and cars at Goldstein Subaru.

The Best Sales Assistance To Date

by from Schenectady, New York |

Just bought my third Subaru since becoming a customer in 1996. After dealing with others, Goldstein Subaru Dealership was by far the best experience. Igor was welcoming, well informed about the vehicle and patient with my us as we chose our next new Subaru. I am excited to have my new car, but also feel confident that future service will be a great experience with Goldstein, since people I know have highly recommended the dealership to me I am glad I went.