MacMulkin of Nashua

Service 888-636-4347

A proud member of the Thompson Auto Group

First Class

by from Litchfield, NH |

I am extremely happy will all aspects of my recent purchase of a 2010 Chevy Tahoe LTZ. The truck was spotless inside and out. It had a full service history from the previous owner, a complete checklist from their service department, and a clean Carfax report. John Levin was very helpful and patient as we test drove many vehicles. The price was fairly negotiated and they were helpful in the financing process.

January 31, 2013

Thank you very much for your response. We work hard to make the experience memorable.

Top Notch Dealer

by from Latham ny |

The car was delivered to me in "pristine" condition. The salesman, Ron was very professional and knowledgeable and answered any questions that I had. Tom Jr was great through the entire process and everything that we agreed upon was completed to my satisfaction.

Pretty good experience

by from Manchester, MA |

I came to MacMulkin having already identified the car I wanted to buy and driving more than an hour from my house for it. Although I had made an appointment, I had to wait almost an hour for a sales person to be free in order to take it for a test drive. This was surprising - usually they are crawling all over you. Once I had a sales person it went pretty smoothly. Price was fair and no surprise charges. Their technology is out of date - they don't have the ability to do any of the paperwork via email - all fax and phone. I had to make 3 trips - once to look at the car, once to deliver the check and sign the paperwork, and another to pick it up after they registered it for me. I am not sure any of the trips were avoidable, though.

August 15, 2013

Thank you for the compliments. Unfortunately the car business still does alot with old fashioned paper. We are ready, willing, and able as soon as we can go to the next level of technology. It's the Government and Banks that are holding us back.

Bad Service

by from Nashua, NH |

I have my car serviced at MacMulkin (Nashua, NH) dealership for the CUE system upgrade and the shifter recall fix. (This took me exact 1 week to finish this.)They gave me a free rental vehicle, when I got this rental car, the fuel tank is almost empty, one of the service manager told me I don't need to refill the gas before return. But after several days, they charged my about $15 dollars on the gas. I don't mind to pay for the gas, but they way they charge me make my so angry, 1. the service manager said I don't need to do this. 2. I return the car on Thursday afternoon around 3:00pm, why they don't charge me when I was there. 3. when I got the rental car, the fuel tank is almost empty, how can they charge me more than they had? I left message to the leasing and rental department, they never call you back. I called in the business day, the women said she will call back after she get my paperwork, but I am still waiting. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone according to their bad service and attitude to customer. And I will not have my car serviced at this dealership anymore even I live in the same town with this dealership.

August 15, 2013

We are sorry for the problems. I know that you and the Service Manager have discussed the situation and you are very happy now. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to remedy the situation. Enjoy your vehicle.

disinterested

by from Deerfield MA |

I searched the internet for a 2006 Honda Crv. MacMulkin had one that interested me with only 57668 miles on it and I live 2 hours away. I rode up on a Saturday and knew I would be buying it. The windshield had some chips in it but they didn't give me a new windshield. They filled them. The detailing left the white wax everywhere. They couldn't even bother to shine the tires. I had to make a total of 4 trips to buy this car. They wouldn't take a check for the downpayment. It needed to be a cashier's check. I wasn't transferring plates so I had to get the paperwork to take to the dealership and they screwed up the mileage on the title and the RMV1 which resulted in another trip and then I had to make the last trip to get the car for good. They didn't care one iota once they knew the car was sold. To get anyone on the phone over the registry paperwork mistake was a hassle. The car had a remote starter that doesn't work...I discovered that when I brought it to my dealer for inspection. I called to ask the salesman if he had any info on it...didn't call me back. They put their markings and license plate advertising their dealership on my car. I scratched off the lettering and threw their plate frame in the trash. They can't be nice why should I be nice....I won't be going back.

August 15, 2013

We are sorry for the problems. Sometimes we just mess things up by accident. This is one of those times. We hope you enjoy your vehicle.