Prime Subaru

193 Lowell Rd, Hudson, NH 03051

Great Overall Buying Experience

by from Lawrence MA |

Fromt the start, the internet sales team (Elaine) was responsive to my inquiry on a car. She did a great job following up to see if I needed any of my questions answered. My Sales rep. was Mike Wright, he was friendly and accommodating and did not make me feel pressured to purchase a car which was a pleasant surprise. He was upfront with everything I needed to know about the car and made sure all of my questions were answered. He allowed me to make a decision on my own terms and not from a sales pressured tactic. I was extreemely impresssed with the entire buying experience with this dealership and will definitely buy another car with Prime Motor Group.

Good cop, bad cop?

by from Methuen, MA |

Efficient response to internet inquiry for quote. Poor communication, contradictory and conflicting information and a rescinded offer in the showroom. Don't waste your time.

Efficient customer service response for a quote

by from New Hampshire |

Prime provided a competitive quote in response to my Cars.com request. Although Idid not make a purchase, the customer service was good,.

Great price. Great salesman. Great dealership.

by from Lowell, MA |

My wife and I didn't have the best experience leasing from a prior dealership a few years ago but what we found at Prime Subaru was a great staff and a great experience. From start to finish, Marc was a great salesman. We took a long test drive and were sold on the features of the Forester but it was the low pressure atmosphere that sold the experience. We got a GREAT price online via Elaine and an even better price from Marc when we were at the dealership. Word to the wise. Do your homework before, and you won't be disappointed. I would recommend Prime to anyone.

February 17, 2014

Dear Casey, Thank you for taking the time to write an online review for us and for your kind words about Marc. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Louis Rylant Sales Director Prime Subaru office (603) 888-9999 cell (603) 674-6466

Excellent service and staff

by from Nashua NH |

My experience was very pleasant. I had already visited a competitor's dealership and walked out after test driving cars because they tried to up-sell. Chris Farrah, my sales rep, really listened to what I was saying and showed me only cars that fit my criteria. He did not try to sell me something that I could not afford. Everyone was friendly, pleasant and went out of their way for me. I will definitely purchase my next car from this dealership. Their website is also very useful and user friendly. they get a AAA+ from me.

February 17, 2014

Dear Pauline, Thank you for taking the time to write an online review for us and for your kind words about Chris. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Louis Rylant Sales Director Prime Subaru office (603) 888-9999 cell (603) 674-6466

Went above and beyond

by from Westford, Massachusetts |

I worked with Kevin Huffman who provided fantastic service to me through the whole sales process. He went above and beyond which has left me a very satisfied customer.

February 17, 2014

Dear Tom, Thank you for taking the time to write an online review for us and for your kind words about Kevin. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Louis Rylant Sales Director Prime Subaru office (603) 888-9999 cell (603) 674-6466

New vehicle purchase

by from Beverly, MA |

A best-ever buying experience start to finish. Excellent price, excellent people.

February 17, 2014

Dear K&S, Thank you for taking the time to write an online review for us. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Louis Rylant Sales Director Prime Subaru office (603) 888-9999 cell (603) 674-6466

No pressure sales, reasonable and accommodating

by from Auburn, NH |

Purchased a used vehicle last week. Had to pass muster with our son before finalizing. Kevin met with us twice and accommodated all of our requests. We are just awaiting a second key which the dealership is having made for us as promised. We received a fair price for our trade-in, which brought the purchase price closer to our budgeted amount. Dealership was clean and comfortable. All staff were pleasant and no pressure sales. Please mention that you saw our review if you also purchase a vehicle here.

February 17, 2014

Dear Ted and Donna, Thank you for taking the time to write an online review for us and for your kind words about Kevin. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Louis Rylant Sales Director Prime Subaru office (603) 888-9999 cell (603) 674-6466

Wonderful Experience

by from nashua, nh |

My wife and I met with PJ. She was amazing to work with. She went over the different models and picked the one that best suited our needs. I would recommend her to anyone buying a Subaru.

They will not budge on price

by from Lowell Ma |

Looking for a car, and salesman offered no wiggle room on price. Very disapointed, so moved on to another dealer. Mike