Goldstein Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

613 New Loudonville Rd, Latham, NY 12110

Used 518-690-2333

Robert from Guilderland

by from Albany, NY |

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee from Goldsteins on Route 9, across from Hoffman's Play Land. The salesman (Mike) was very easy going and was nice to talk to. He was not at all pushy about selling a car at all. He went over the Jeep from head to toe and inquired what my main reason was for me buying the Jeep. He talked me out of the bigger engine (6 cylinder) since i did not need the Jeep for towing and recommend that i go with the smaller engine (4 cylinder) for my main reason was for the mileage. The manger (Rick) who went over the prices was very nice to deal with not pushy either. Bought the car on Saturday, picked it up on Sunday, Mike went through the car again showing me the features, help sync my phone and blue tooth and register the car too. This is the second car we purchased from Goldsteins, and my wife love the service treatment she gets there, quick and easy, in and out.

Going home

by from East Greenbush, NY |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country Mini Van from Goldstein?s in Latham. It is the fourth vehicle I have purchased from Goldstein?s and the third minivan. The night we picked up our new van our neighbors, who live on the same street in East Greenbush, were also their picking up their new minivan. They too have purchased numerous cars from this dealership. We shared stories about how pleasant it is to do business with Goldstein?s. Buying a car at Goldstein?s is like going home - familiar faces, friendly people, and that good feeling knowing you will be back! Alan Goldstein personally came over and thanked us for our purchases. I would be remiss if I did not mention the good service I always get from Morgan in the service department. I have recommended Goldstein?s to family and friends and will continue to do so! - Jim Werking, East Greenbush

July 3, 2014

Jim, Thank you very much for this review! We are extremely happy that you enjoyed working with our staff members her and that your experience felt like home. Enjoy your new vehicle and don't forget to stop back in once per week for your weekly cost free car wash!

jeep latitude

by from Wynantskill, NY |

We really enjoyed buying our new 2014 Jeep Latitude from Goldstein in Latham, NY. Our Salesman was a true professional. He was very knowledgeable, he answered our many questions with ease. When it came time to discuss the cost of purchasing the model we decided on, he did everything he could to put us at ease, and get us the best deal possible.

July 3, 2014

Thank you very much for this review. We are extremely happy that you had a good experience working with us and that you found exactly what you were looking for! Thank you again!

Best price

by from "Green Island, NY" |

I shopped 3 other Chrysler dealers before Goldsteins and all 3 tried to offer me a ridiculously low trade-in price. Goldsteins was also the only dealer of the 4 to allow me to place an order for a specific vehicle to be built rather than take one off the lot. One other dealer even tried to sell me a 2014 vehicle with 8,000 miles as "new." Goldsteins fair trade-in and dealer discount made it the best deal of anyone, so that's who I did business with.

July 3, 2014

Bill, Thank you very much for this review! We are extremely happy that you chose us, over the other 3 dealers that you shopped! We always give our customers the best possible trade in amount for their previous vehicle so that they can leave with something they love, knowing they got the best deal possible. Thank you very much again!

Great Service

by from Rensselaer, NY |

Purchased our new 2014 Journey from you and we couldn't be more pleased!! Terrific service received from Sam (the bow tie man) and Brandon in finance. Looking forward to a "Lifetime" of service with Goldstein!

Not bad at all

by from Castleton, NY |

Drove my new car off of the lot today. They really do bend over backwards to help you out. They didn't have exactly what I was looking for, but they were able to find one for me. That's impressive. Actually worked with several of the personnel: Andrew, Michael, Joe, Brandon, and Pete. Now that is dedication. Thanks guys!

service

by from east greenbush, ny |

brought my Town and Country in for service (2 months ago); seemed to be a brake problem. they "fixed" it, for $440. Went to them yesterday with the identical problem; willing to "fix" it for over $600. NO WAY! i will stay away from this dealership...you make your own choice. Incidentally, they offer a 10% discount to senior citizens(up to $25? worthless when consider what they charge). This was not even mentioned to this old guy on his cane. This pertains to the dealership on rt. 9.

Enjoyment purchase

by from Corinth, NY |

I purchased a 2014Town & Country Van. I had shopped at two other Chrysler dealers with no success, prices were way too high. I viewed inventory on-line, called Goldstein and spoke with Ray and received the best deal. Went to the dealership the next day and Chris followed through with the deal. Very enjoyable experience. I would recommend this dealership. Louise C.

WORST DEALER EVER!!!

by from latham,ny |

I dont even know where to start. HUGE RIPP OFF< THEY MESSED UP BIG TIME SO MANY TIMES. COST ME AROUNG 25,000.

Go somewhere else for service

by from clifton park, ny |

I purchased a used car from this dealership and had issues both times I went back within the first 30 days. The week following my purchase, I had a windshield molding issue that was quickly fixed, however, the technician left grease all over my leather seats. This is after he told me he was clean and not to worry about getting the interior dirty. (dealer does not provide seat protectors for the techs) He left so much grease on the driver?s seat that it took their detailer 20 minutes to clean it off. I then took the car back 2 weeks later for my "30 day inspection" and to have a repair done that was promised at the time of purchase. Not only was the repair never done, but when I brought it to the attention of the asst service manager, he told me he was not aware of the repair even though it was written up on the repair order in his hand. To make matters worse, he did not believe me telling me that he would have to verify the agreement with my sales man and then, if I wanted to leave the car another 2 hours (after waiting 2 hours), they would be able to make the repair! Buyer beware.