Goldstein Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

613 New Loudonville Rd, Latham, NY 12110

Used 518-690-2333

New vehicle purchase experience

by from Latham, NY |

We recently purchased a new vehicle from Goldstein. Our dealing was with Kieran Dimele - Sales Consultant, Rick Shmaruk - Sales GM and Pete Sanchez - Business Manager. A wonderful, pleasant experience we had. The whole team was friendly and helpful. We were able to get the right vehicle at the right price we were hoping for. We can not even express the excitement my wife had when she found out that she has a free car wash every week for life. 5 stars overall ***** żż

My New 2015 Dodge Dart

by from Albany NY |

Worked with Joe Slawienski in Sales. What a pleasure he was to deal with. A+++

USAA Car Buying Program

by from Hillsdale, NY |

The car buying program gave me 3 dealership choices. Only Goldstein understood how it was supposed to work. Rachael Kayser - Internet Sales. Effective and timely communication. Found and priced the configuration I was looking for and put the deal together before I stepped foot into the dealership. No bull, no surprises, very refreshing. I hope Goldstein's realizes what a valuable asset they have. Shawn Thurber - Salesman. Great product knowledge and very pleasant to deal with. He tried several times to go over auto features, but I told him discovery was half the fun. I've been around awhile and this was vehicle #17 for me. Best salesman I'v ever had. Pete Sanchez - Business Manager. Put all the financial paperwork together quickly and always with a smile. Overall, great dealership. I don't know what they put in the water, but I purchased the car on a Sunday and everyone in the place was in an exceptionally good mood. Definitely not the closest dealer to me, but I would go back.

amazing service

by from selkirk ny |

it was a fun process. I went there to buy a car and I had awesome help from everyone there I am satisfied I got the car I wanted I recommend everyone to go here

Jeep Renegade from Joe @ Goldstein

by from Loudonville, NY |

Just recently got a great deal on a Jeep renegade from Joe Slawienski. Joe was very easy to get along with and was happy to let me take the vehicle for a nice LONG spin (ended up putting on almost 30 miles for a test drive). The process was smooth and I signed the paperwork and was on my way in no time. Would definitely recommend a stop here to see Joe and get a new Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler

WELL SATISFIED

by from Cohoes, NY |

Was well satisfied with the whole experience of purchasing my new Jeep Cherokee Limited. Salesman is highly knowledgeable about the vehicle and was very courteous (Joe Slawienski). This is our familys 14th purchase over the years from Goldstein's. A major reason for coming back to Goldstein's is because of the Service Department as we never had a problem or conflict with them. The major asset especially is Mr. Morgan Parker who has served myself for many years, who is very knowledgable, courteous, and helpful with my needs for service. He is a valuable asset to the Goldstein Family.

good service

by from Albany, NY |

I like the fast service, 10 minutes for a car wash. I purchased a maintenance package and am looking forward to using it.

Goldstein Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Mechanicville, NY |

My wife and I were in the marker for a new SUV and started looking at Jeep. We went down to Goldstein Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge because we noticed they offered a lifetime power train warranty. While there we worked with Joe Slawienski. He was great to work with. He let us make the decision at out own pace. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Happy with my 2015 Jeep Compass Lease

by from Latham, NY |

I had a terrific experience leasing my 2015 Jeep Compass with Goldstein Latham!! Joe and Rick worked with me to get me into a new vehicle in my budget. Definitely will lease or purchase another vehicle with them.

Goldstein Jeep Tops in Capital District

by from Latham, NY |

Goldstein Jeep was the best experience I had in the capital district. I visited all four and none made me feel more important that Goldstein. Brandon/Sam are the tops.