Langan Audi East

723 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110

New 877-458-6626
Used 877-804-0389
Service 877-463-2851

Best experience I've ever had buying a car.

by from Albany, NY |

This was by far the best car purchasing experience I've ever had. I bought an Audi A4 and the product speaks for it's self however, the customer service is second to none. Talas Rogers was the sales associate that helped me and not only was he very pleasant but he also made the buying experience completely stress free. He did what he to make sure I was able to purchase the car I wanted. They have an awesome crew at Langan. I will definitely be back to purchase again.

Smooth Transaction

by from Malta, NY |

Came to Lagan to look at a couple of cars and left with a new Audi. The service was beyond expected and everything went so smoothly, I coulnd't ask for a better transaction. Thank you to Abaas and his team for making this happen.

jan A4

by from Albany ny |

Talas was great from the first call he made after my inquire online. I came in and test drove the A4 he didn't oressure me to do numbers and I told him I was actually going to check out another car at Roberts auto and he told me that paul the owner was a great guy and would take good care of me. I decided that langan had a better choice of cars so I knew that night I'd be calling talas to come Back in but before I got home I had a email thanking me for my time and opportunity. Now I've bought a lot of cars but I will say his tentativeness should be showed more In the auto industry and specially in high end cars. I was looking to schedule a pick up for a Thursday but it was his day off and I didn't want him working on my day off but he insisted he would have no problem rescheduling his plans for me (wow:) I ended up asking if I could pick it up that night instead of his day off and he said he will make sure everything is ready and he would make it work even though he had another delivery at the same time. I came in and he had someone waiting to help me and Abas was very helpful with the paperwork and showing me some of the tech stuff even though I wasn't really planning on having help but I'm glad I did. They had a small issuer not finding the cat but it turned up and everything went smooth. Talas had let me know he was new with langan and all I have to say if langan had 5 of this wuality of sales person this dealership would be above and beyond any other. I will say this was my first experience that I actaually didn't dread. Thank you talas

Very pleased with h my experience at Langan Audi

by from Albany, NY |

Tallas my salesperson spent time listening too what I was looking for in replacing the G37 I was returning in less than a few days. He helped me understand each Audi I was interested in and then I took a test drive. i quickly felt the power and engineering in the Audi 5 . Communications from Tallas the next day Impressed me as to the level of service I received. I returned to the dealership the next day and test drive I've the A 6. I put chas d one and am very pleased with the entire experience. Tallas and Langan know how to treat customers. I highly recommend both Talles and Langan Audi for your next purchase

Great experience purchasing my A8 from Langan.

by from Clifton Park NY |

I bought an A8 from Langan. They did a great job. Every one there was friendly and helpful from the initial contact to taking delivery of my car. Sales person,Talas was very helpful and took his time showing the product line. Finance manager was great providing different financing options. The entire transaction was pleasurable.

Langan: how not to run a dealership

by from Albany NY |

I tried to deal with Langan when purchasing a new Audi. They tried to push one they had on the lot that did not have the options I wanted. They were not willing to order the car I wanted. Because of this I decided to buy elsewhere and was offered much more for my trade in. Strike one. I took my car to them for maintenance a few times because they are the closest Audi dealer around. One time they scratched my car and denied doing it. After some dispute I got them to agree to fix it. The first attempt to fix the scratch was not done correctly. I showed the service manager how terrible the repair looked, and after more dispute, he agreed it was not done right. The second time they did not do anything to fix the scratch and just gave me the car back. After bringing this to their attention again they refused to fix the scratch. One comment was made by a service guy there, "maybe you should have bought the car from us", as if that is the service I should expect because I didn't buy it from them. Strike two. Since the scratch, I brought my car there to get a few small issues fixed related to Technical Service Bulletins, which they refused to perform. Apparently it is at the discretion of the dealer to fix problems related to TSB's. I read online that others had their dealers fix the same issues according to the TSB's at no cost. Langan told me I would have to pay for the repairs out of my own pocket. Strike three. Overall my experience with Langan has been frustrating and a waste of time. One would expect that if you pay a premium for a vehicle it should come with the same level of service in return. This is not true of Langan. Their sales and service struck out and I will never go back. I encourage you to shop elsewhere.