Lia Infiniti

965 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY 12047

New 855-481-5661
Used 877-364-4552
Service 866-559-0222

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

Very nice experience.

by from Guilderland,NY |

I visited Lia Infiniti last week looking for a pre owned vehicle and found a 2012 G37x AWD exactly what I was looking for. Dawn answered all my questions and helped drive it home in the same day. I had a very nice experience while at the dealership and would recommend them to friends.

Great People at Lia Infiniti

by from New York |

I recently bought a used 2012 g37x at Lia Infiniti. This was my first car purchase and the GM, Steve Coons made my first experience, quick, easy and stress free. After test driving infinitis at several dealerships in the area, Steve Coons had the best price and quality which is why I chose to purchase my car from him. Steve and his team were professional, courteous and caring. After I bought the car I had a few questions and everyone at the dealership was helpful and responsive to me. Steve and his team are honest and it was a great first experience. I highly recommend purchasing any car from Lia Infiniti and I am looking forward to purchasing future cars from Steve.

Second Car

by from Saratoga, NY |

My experience with Lia Infiniti was by the best car buying experience I've ever had. Tim Naccarato was a huge help and there was no pressure at all. I have already recommended friends of mine to Tim and would not buy from anyone else. My wife had purchased a new QX60 from Tim in April and when it was time for me to trade up I knew who to call.

love these guys and gals

by from mechanicville ny |

I just bought my second car , a q50 from Lia and yet again I left all smiles. The vehicle color I wanted was not in stock so they went out of their way to get me the exact car I wanted at a fair price. I have and will continue to reccomend all my friends and family to Lia Infiniti.

Happy Customer!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

At the end of November and after some extensive research to decide on which luxury car brand I wanted to go with, I leased a 2014 Q60 from Lia Infiniti. For starters, I was super impressed with the facility. The exterior of this building is awesome to look at and on the inside, the showroom is bright, clean and state-of-the-art. But more so than the facilities, I was really impressed with the team and their systematic approach to my sale along with their commitment to my overall satisfaction. I'd had 'rough' car buying experiences in the past (maybe because I'm a female and also not very knowledgeable about cars and so I always tend to feel like I'm not getting the best deal that I can) but with Lia Infiniti, I felt very comfortable and like the team's entire approach was all about making sure that I was happy with my purchase.

Incredible Service- Genuine Quality

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Car shopping for me is stressful. I have a few battle wounds with dealerships and I always have my guard up. I walked in with my monthly budget, lease requirements, and what I expect from a dealership after having earlier tainted experience. I'm now driving a beautiful Q40 that met all my wants and needs. The staff was stellar. They've got an evident passion for what they do. Lia should be proud of this dealership!!

Great Experience

by from Albany, NY |

A very good experience, straight forward no games and all the staff was very friendly.

What a pleasure!

by from Downstate, NY |

We got a lease on a 2014 Q50. The whole process of picking up the car was so easy and fun! Dawn Owens made the paper work a breeze. She was a supreme professional!! She took great pains to explain it all as well as teach us how to use all the wonderful features on the car. Overall it was an incredible experience working with all the great staff at Lia Infiniti. Steve Coons, Sarah DeJohn and Mike Lia.

friendly people quality can be a question

by from clifton park |

Salesman was very knowledgeable, friendly environment. Went very smoothly during the whole sale. after we got the used car and spent 28k which had new tires we felt a wobble in the steering wheel. I suspected the problem was the alignment. I contacted lia this is about 5 days after taking delivery and explained the situation. They nicely said that they did not check the alignment after they put new tires on because they didn't think it was necessary and they would not do it for anything less then full price ($129) which is a little pricey. As a side note if you need a alignment or tires you will save almost 40% and they will check the alignment for free as long as it does not need it fully done at Warren Tire in Clifton Park. I usually deal with John or Eric, they get the job done and are a pleasure to deal with as well. Anyways back to topic then called there service department and told them that I was looking to put new tires on and they recommended doing a alignment with a new set of tires. This is a double standard. It seems that the dealer would like to either take better care of your vehicle when you pay at the service department but when sales prepares a used vehicle they do not do the same level of care. This being said I wonder if they put inferior parts in all the other used vehicles that they sell? Long story short be careful on used cars they might not do the same level of care.......fixes might be done with less quality.

What's up with Lia

by from Scotia ny |

I have to talk about my recent experience at the Lia Infinity dealer. I went in to get a 2012 G37X , I was upside down on my current car which was a 2012 Maxima. I needed AWD was the main reason , I also bought the maxima at Lia Nissan ( great group at Nissan ) Even with superior credit and money down the infinity group had a weak offer on trade in. They told me nothing could be done !!!! Well let me tell ya, I saw a red g37x at Mohawk Honda same year. , within 1000 miles and right around the same price They offered me a lot more for the Maxima and got the deal done ! Lia could have sent the Maxima back to there Nissan store and sold me a infinity G37x Mohawk Honda made it happen and they don't even have a infinity franchise or Nissan Lia loss this sale

Liars and crooks, switch and Bait Tricks

by from Cobleskill, NY |

Advertised one price, but when we got there they changed their price. We drove out an hour after we had confirmed it over the phone with them. Beware of this dealership!! Buy your car some where else!!