Lia Infiniti

965 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY 12047

New 855-481-5661 New 855-481-5661
Used 877-364-4552 Used 877-364-4552
Service 866-559-0222 Service 866-559-0222

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

Great Service

by from Latham |

I bought a G37x there a year ago and every time I return for service they take great care of me. They know my name and exactly what I need to have done. Lisa in the service dept. is great. I will get my next Infiniti from Lia Infiniti.

Kevin Graham. Exellent Salesman.

by from Glenville, NY |

I had the pleasure of dealing with Kevin Graham when I purchased my 2013 G37. He made everything extremely easy going, and did 100% of the work. All I had to do was sign paperwork and I was on my way. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Lia Infiniti responded to this review

February 24, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Matt! We're pleased to hear that Kevin could facilitate such an excellent experience for you, and make sure that you were so well accommodated during the purchase of your new car! We appreciate your recommendation, and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Lia Infiniti

Awesome experience!!!

by from Albany, NY |

We have been looking for a used luxury car at a great price, low mileage and loaded. Our expectations were high as with all things we do and we always try to get the most for our money. We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon after 4 PM. We were greeted by Mr. Tim Nicaroto with a positive attitude and ready and willing to listen to all our wants and needs in a vehicle, we wanted all the bells and whistles and we wanted it to be a perfect car for us and all our grandchildren, plenty of room for

New Car purchase

by from Saratoga Springs |

We just purchased a QX60 from Lia Infiniti. Dawn Owens was a great salesperson and really worked hard to meet our needs. And when Dawn was unavailable the rest of the team really stepped up to help as well. We were very pleased with our experience at Lia Infiniti

Great Service + Great Cars! Look for Tim Naccarato

by from Latham, NY |

I was looking for weeks to get a nice Certified Pre-owned Car and went to all the nice car Dealerships around Albany, NY. I was fortunate to meet Timothy Naccarato at Lia Infiniti. He showed me all the options available and was not pushy and made the experience comfortable and exciting. I ended up liking a car and purchased a car that night. Timothy ended up staying late after close and was very accommodating. I would 100% recommend Lia Infiniti, Tim, and there excellent service to Friends, Family, or any Stranger! Thank you Timothy Naccarato and Lia Infiniti, Jeff P.

Best Leasing Experience Ever!!!

by from Albany,New York |

Dawn Owens is a remarkable young woman and I would recommend everyone call her at Lia Infiniti, when needing a new car. She'll help you and take care of everything. She's awesome!!! Adalaine Nancy Kohn

A++ Service and Repair

by from Latham, new York |

My experience @ Lia Infiniti with Lisa Dugan has and is always Excellent. The reason I buy Infiniti is because of the A+ service I have ALWAYS gotten at Lia Infiniti!!! All my car's go to Lia Infiniti when they need repair !!

Great People at Lia Infiniti

by from New York |

I recently bought a used 2012 g37x at Lia Infiniti. This was my first car purchase and the GM, Steve Coons made my first experience, quick, easy and stress free. After test driving infinitis at several dealerships in the area, Steve Coons had the best price and quality which is why I chose to purchase my car from him. Steve and his team were professional, courteous and caring. After I bought the car I had a few questions and everyone at the dealership was helpful and responsive to me. Steve and his team are honest and it was a great first experience. I highly recommend purchasing any car from Lia Infiniti and I am looking forward to purchasing future cars from Steve.

Second Car

by from Saratoga, NY |

My experience with Lia Infiniti was by the best car buying experience I've ever had. Tim Naccarato was a huge help and there was no pressure at all. I have already recommended friends of mine to Tim and would not buy from anyone else. My wife had purchased a new QX60 from Tim in April and when it was time for me to trade up I knew who to call.

Very nice experience.

by from Guilderland,NY |

I visited Lia Infiniti last week looking for a pre owned vehicle and found a 2012 G37x AWD exactly what I was looking for. Dawn answered all my questions and helped drive it home in the same day. I had a very nice experience while at the dealership and would recommend them to friends.