965 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY 12047

New 855-481-5661
Used 877-364-4552
Service 866-559-0222

Liacars.com New and Used inventory with full value reports and in market data. Visit us today!!!

What a pleasure!

by from Downstate, NY |

We got a lease on a 2014 Q50. The whole process of picking up the car was so easy and fun! Dawn Owens made the paper work a breeze. She was a supreme professional!! She took great pains to explain it all as well as teach us how to use all the wonderful features on the car. Overall it was an incredible experience working with all the great staff at Lia Infiniti. Steve Coons, Sarah DeJohn and Mike Lia.

Liars and crooks, switch and Bait Tricks

by from Cobleskill, NY |

Advertised one price, but when we got there they changed their price. We drove out an hour after we had confirmed it over the phone with them. Beware of this dealership!! Buy your car some where else!!

Most Dishonest Service Dealership!!!

by from Schenectady, NY |

Stay clear from this dealership AKA Stealers!!! They charge you for work they do not do. They simply drive your car into their bay, have you sit in the waiting room, then 2 hours later come out and tell you "we could not do what you asked us to do, please pay us now for nothing". This dealership service is incompetent, they hire youngsters and pay them low wages, were a professional person would not except to work with their low pay!! If you love your car and wallet, please go ANYWHERE but this place!!!!!

Extremely satisfied

by from Ballston Lake, NY |

I have had 3 Infinti's which were all purchased from Lia. I have found their staff to be helpful. courteous and consumer friendly.

Awesome cars

by from Latham, NY |

Was shopping for a lease vehicle. The dealer worked with me to come up with a fair price on my trade.

Buick LaCross

by from Green Island NY |

The sale reps were great. It was the nicest experience I ever had buying a car. Also got the best deal on financing. And a fantastic extended warranty. I told my son and within a week he bought one also.

Pleasant Experience

by from Albany, NY |

Found a car on cars.com. I contacted the internet sales manager and set up a test drive. I drove the car and we negotiated a price that was acceptable to both parties. Dawn Owens and the staff at Lia Infiniti were very helpful and fair throughout the entire experience.

Outstanding Consulting Service

by from saugerties, NY |

I was looking for a new car as my old Infiniti lease was expiring April 2012. I looked at other AWD luxury cars and came back to Infiniti do to Dawn Owens. She sold my first car and honestly I would not have bought the 2012 Infiniti if it wasn't for Dawn's Sales Consultant service. She is not pushy and really cares to make sure you are happy with your decision. She goes out of her way to accomomdate your requests. The showroom and other staff members as the Finance Manager and Sales Manager were very easy to work with. I would recommend Dawn and Lia Infiniti to anyone of my family and friends to do their outstanding service.

Best Infiniti Dealer Around

by from Essex, VT |

I was looking to upgrade my Infiniti G35x with a newer style. I originally saw a car that interested me but it was a little higher priced then others. I visited 5 other dealers only to be insulted by my trade in value and was about to give up with Jeremy called me and was able to offer me a reasonable trade value which encouraged me to make the trip. He knew I had a long drive so he had all the paperwork ready and after a little negotiation I was very happy with the deal and glad to give money to a dealer I can trust.

by from Niskayuna,NY |

Located an advertised used vehicle on Cars.com that was at Lia Infiniti. Had a good buying experience with their sales staff. Had a small problem after delivery of the vehicle and their service dept took care of it. Would do business there again in the future.