Romeo Ford

63300 Van Dyke Rd, Washington, MI 48095

New 866-586-8291
Used 866-734-9787
Service 866-984-1396

Service: quality, professional, courteous & clean

by from Romeo, MI |

Service and Sales personnel were very professional and treated me with respect. I experienced this not only with the person who signed me in for service, but with the cashier and even the mechanic that serviced my vehicle. Also, as we were waiting for our vehicle to be serviced and washed, we sat with John Murphy in Sales to discuss a new Ford Escape lease. He was very helpful and made my wife and I very appreciative and comfortable with the information he provided to us. Thank you very much!

March 24, 2014

Anthony, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Romeo Ford, so thank you for telling us you are one of them! We appreciate that you trusted us with assisting you with your vehicle needs and are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to book a future appointment. Sincerely, Jason Brewer | GM

Friendly helpful service

by from Ray, MI |

Have been in 4 times for oil change. Always quick and clean with coffee while you wait.

Great Service

by from Austin, Texas |

i was traveling in michigan when i started hearing an unusual noise when driving at normal speeds. my friend got an evaluation at a tire store and was given an estimate of 1100 dollars. He took it to this Ford dealership and they found the problem was just that the tires were wearing unevenly and rotated the tires to fix the problem for 60 dollars. I wish my dealership was as good as this one. Maxwell ford in Austin do not accept appointments and take hours just to change the oil! Thank you Romeo Ford for your quick response and fair service.

Terrific Service

by from Shelby Twp., MI |

I have had my 2011 Ford Edge serviced at other dealers over the years. The folks at Romeo Ford were polite and professional. Oh and I got my car back a day ahead of time! Absolutely wonderful.

Mr Brian Conlon

by from Washington, Mi |

My experience was pleasant as usual (Greg Klave) delivered my 2015 Taurus Sho, love it.

August 22, 2015

At Romeo Ford, we appreciate your feedback, Brian. We are happy to hear that we were able to gain your trust in our business. We hope to see you again!

Great service...as usual!

by from Washington, Mi |

My experience was as usual, timely, friendly and welcoming. I love this dealership!

August 22, 2015

It was truly a pleasure to do business with you, Patricia! At Romeo Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Good work

by from Washington, MI |

Very satisfied with work. Wish loaner vehicle was available when my vehicle had to stay for the extended amount of time.

August 22, 2015

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Ron! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Fusion owner

by from Macomb, Michigan |

Three dealerships are closer to home. I drive the extra distance to have Romeo Ford service my 2012 Fusion. How's that for a resounding endorsement ?

August 22, 2015

We work hard to make your visit with us as convenient and simple as possible for you, Bob! All of us here at Romeo Ford truly value your business and hope to see you again soon! Take care!

Good place for service

by from Macomb, Michigan |

The 75,000 mile check-up went smoothly and efficiently. Service staff was helpful, as always.

Great service, smiles ... and a car wash, too!

by from Washington, Michigan |

I came in to Romeo Ford for The Works on our 2010 Taurus Limited with 103,000 miles and got excellent service and personal attention -- including a car wash. We bought the Taurus new at Romeo Ford and they have given this level of service and attention from the beginning! We now also take our 2014 XLT Explorer to Romeo Ford for service, too. Thank you.

Mustang 2015

by from Washington Township, MI |

Darren Clarke was an excellent sales person. He got our family a very good deal on our lease vehicles and my husband got a great deal on his Taurus. I would definitely return to Romeo Ford.