Latham Ford

637 Columbia St., Latham, NY 12110

New 877-468-9452
Used 888-873-1476
Service 866-781-5220

You get more with Latham Ford!

Excellent People, Car and Service!

by from Watervliet, NY |

Bought my first New Ford Focus from Latham Ford in 2010. The Sales department and the Service department has been consistently Friendly, Efficient and Courteous throughout my 5 years as a Focus owner! LOVED my Focus and everyone at Latham Ford made my car maintenance visits painless!! That said, I returned to Latham Ford and bought a 2015 Ford Focus and again the level of service from Jesse, my Online sales contact, who was consistent in sending me updates, to Chris, Sales Agent, who was extremely knowledgeable and sold me the car, to Matt in Financing who made it all come together, was amazing. I would recommend Latham Ford to anyone interested in Great service and a great reliable vehicle.

Great Service

by from Indian Lake, NY |

Our recent purchase at Latham Ford was our 2nd in two years. On both occasions we were very satisfied with the customer service, ease of purchase, professionalism, and ultimately the products, a Ford 150 4 x 4 two years ago and a 2015 Ford Explorer two weeks ago. Maria DeArmas

Taking them to court

by from Albany |

I'm 61 years old and this is the first time I'm taking someone to court for sloppy workmanship.

Amazing Sales & Service

by from Brunswick, NY |

I have been working with Latham Ford for 5 years and highly recommend them for your next purchase of your Ford vehicle! I special shout out to Jesse Jacobs at Latham Ford for his professionalism, demeanor and integrity. The financial process is made simple for the consumer and you understand the breakdown of expenses of your purchase.The updated facility is very pleasant to shop and wait for the service of your vehicle. Carol, in service is so pleasant and friendly and makes the check out seamless!

Would definitely do business here again

by from Clifton Park, NY |

I purchased a brand new Escape this past May at Latham Ford and had a great experience. I think I spent a total of 60-90 minutes in the showroom including test driving/doing the deal and then picking up the car. It was hands down the least amount of time I've had to spend inside a dealership by far. There was no pressure, they gave me a fair amount for my trade and made everything go smoothly. Service has always been efficient as well. Only bad thing I can say is that I did feel rushed at delivery and my salesman didn't really go over any of the car's features with me. Normally I don't want them to, but I did have some MyFordTouch questions. Would definitely do business here again.

Best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Albany, New York |

My experience at Latham Ford was like no other. For around four years, I have been on the hunt for a Focus ST. MY dealer I bought by 2014 Ford Escape Titanium from didn't have any ST's on their lot. Latham Ford had two. Both fully loaded and both ready to be bought. I went to the dealership on a Friday afternoon with my girlfriend. The internet salesman Jesse Jacobs setup the test drive. I met another salesman after the test drive, Joshua Halse, Josh went above and beyond to meet my needs. I told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay and he made a great deal for me. He purchased me out of my lease and put me in my dream car for an affordable amount! I couldn't be happier with the experience, we made the deal that Friday and I was driving the car on the following Monday. Latham Ford really goes above and beyond for their customers. Their knowledge, expertise and willing to work with you really shows their true professionalism. I take a lot of pride in where I purchase my vehicles from, I've been a Ford guy for 10+ years now and won't ever switch knowing that Latham Ford will be here for many years to come. I would HIGHLY recommend Latham Ford to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. I am confident that they will take care of anyone I recommend there and make them feel like family.

Great Experiance

by from Claremont, NH |

I recently purchased a used car from Latham Ford. It was the most painless car buying experience of my life. I traveled 2 hours to buy the car and everything was exactly as described with no surprises. I got a great deal and will definitely return for my next new or used vehicle.

Simplle oil change

by from Hoosick Falls, ny |

I had an eight o'clock appointment and it took until 10:30 to get an oil change, their only comment was that they were very busy. So why have an appointment if they are not going to honor it.

Lousy experience

by from Albany, NY |

Bought a new 2012 Fiesta there. Problems with dealership have been as follows: 1) After second oil change, car had to be towed back to dealer because they didn?t put the new oil filter on correctly. Also, on several occasions they have overfilled the crankcase with approximately 1 quart oil. When I pointed this out they said it was normal to overfill?. 2) Possibly related to the multiple oil overfills (and ergo excess oil burning) I mentioned in item #1 above, catalytic converter needed to be replaced. 3) Vent for manual transmission started leaking oil onto the cooling fan. I brought it to Latham Ford (again, like a fool) and was told that since I didn?t have all of my service performed there (I did two engine oil changes myself after they couldn?t do it correctly as per item #1 above) the warranty would not cover potential transmission issues if I had changed the transmission oil or had it changed by a non-dealer. After explaining several times that I only have changed the oil myself, they kept repeating that if I touched it, it wasn?t covered. I got a big mistrusting and creepy feeling from them so I took my keys and left. Will bring to another dealer. I have the dealership documentation for most of items 1 and 2 above. Item 3 there is no documentation as I took my keys and left. Now, what the other commenter here said about the sales staff I agree with also. However, that may be the least of your problems if you go here.

Super Positive Car Purchase

by from Albany, NY |

Purchased a 2013 Focus ST. The purchase process was a great experience. Seemed like everyone was involved and doing their utmost to facilitate. Special thanks to Tom Selkis the owner who is one of the few dealer owners I ever met to participate in a sale, . Tom is a great guy, with a pleasant personality and if a person should be chosen as an example of honesty, its him. Mike Corrigan is a great sales person. Gave me lots of insight and tips re: financing and making sure I got the exact car I wanted. A real asset to the customer. Matt Mincher - the general sales manager and his office cohort Dan Cejka. Both assisted in answering questions, providing guidance, excellent opinions and masters of locating the car the customer wants. Both are great no bs type people, true assets for the customer. Finally Bob Morehouse who was my direct line sales person. He does a great job and is another asset for the customer. Thank you Bob for your help. I think you can see by my feed back I'm a happy camper and felt really good with so many Latham Ford staff being involved in my purchase. You guys are totally appreciated and most appreciated for dealing with me, a some what demanding customer. If you want an excellent buying experience go to Latham Ford. Tell them Don Adams sent you.

Don Istook

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I inquired about a used Audi TTS that had advertised on Cars.com and I never heard from anyone at Latham Ford