Volkswagen of Schenectady

(4.3) 6 Reviews

2240 Central Ave, Schenectady, NY 12304

Terrible Service

by from Schenectady, NY |

I went here to get my car serviced. Upon leaving I noticed that there were things wrong with my car that were not broken prior to visit. I also asked for a repair to happen under my new car Warranty. They said they needed to get approval from their Corporate partners. I never heard back from them. I followed up 3 times, including with a Manager who told me that he would make it a priority. Then I never heard from them again. I decided to give up and find a better facility who appreciated my time and money and actually lives up to their word. I think for a customer service related industry this particular Volkswagon establishment needs much improvement.

New Car Experience

by from Albany NY |

I was very pleased and satisfied with the service I received at VW of Schenectady. Rob did an excellent job with providing a tutorial of my new car. Everyone one there was friendly and professional. I will likely purchase a car from VW of Schenectady in the future.

Real Nice Bunch of People

by from Capital District, NY |

Do your homework, and these guys appreciate the knowledge you bring to the table. They are willing to deal, but you still have to be aware of dealer incentives, invoice prices, and you have to check their math. They can be flexible with SOPs, like not using their branded license plate frames. The music was a little loud in the cramped showroom, but as car dealerships go, the experience was a-ok.

New Lease

by from Albany, NY |

I went to Schenectady VW to trade in my Saab. Salesman couldn't have made things any easier. Lets put it like this, when I tried to get a local dealer to do the same deal, they called me a liar and in so many words told me to leave. I can honestly say Robert made my life easier. He drove the plates out to me and took the time to look through my trade so I didnt leave anything personal behiend. I reccomend.

Buying was a great experience!

by from Slingerlands, NY |

When buying a new car for our daughter the process couldn't be easier! We did our research and our shopping around but immediately brought us back to Volkswagon of Schenectady! This is our 2nd Jetta purchase here and it definitely brought us back because it is a great safe car. Our Salesman was wonderful to work with as well as the rest of the staff they are all very helpful and friendly.

Superior

by from Schenectady, NY |

Excellent help in getting a new VW! Sales staff was very pleasant and personable. I would recommend anyone to this dealership.