Fuccillo Hyundai

4101 State St, Schenectady, NY 12304

Used 518-831-9679

Need new sales reps...

by from Schenectady, NY |

The facility was very well put together. The car prices seemed reasonable. But the sales rep we had was horrible!!! He was very rude and arrogant. His name was Ryan something. It took him forever to come over and help us. We were standing there for half an hr!! And then when we finally got his attention, he was very inattentive and cared more about trying to make a sale than finding us the car that we actually wanted. I was very disappointed.

Awesome experience

by from Troy NY |

Chris Williams was my salesman and let me tell you, he was the most personable SALES professional I have ever had, he knew all the answers to my questions and concerns.. He made the experience FUN, yes I said FUN, he made me feel like a friend. I have already sent one other person to see Chris, and she was just as satisfied. I wish everyone the experience that I had, ask for Chris Williams !!!!!

GREAT BUYING EXPIERENCE

by from SCHENECTADY NY |

ADAM WAS A HUGE HELP IN ANSWERING ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND HELPING ME FIND THE BEST DEAL ON MY NEW 2014 HYUNDAI SONOTTA I WOULD DEFFFINITLY REFER HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS THANK YOU FUCCILO HYUNDAI AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WITH MY PURCHASE

Never Again!!

by from Ballston Spa |

I leased a vehicle from there three years ago, and did not have a bad experience. The time around the service was the worst!! I wish I had read reviews first. Every site I've been on has SEVERAL negative reviews!! It's too late now, but I've learned my lesson. I will make sure I let everyone I know NOT TO DO BUSINESS HERE!!!!!

The Worst!!! Do not bother going there!

by from Colonie, NY |

Worst experience ever, these people do not care about customers specifically women, rude, liars, ughhhhh DO NOT GO THERE!!!! Period

Terrible sales tactics

by from Schenectady, NY |

I purchased a 2005 Elantra new from Fucillo, I was very happy with the car, but the service department was aqful, so I stopped bringing the car back to fucillo for service. Recently my wife and I were both in the market for new cars. We went to fucillo to buy a new elantra, and a new Santa Fe Sport. The sales tactics were awful. The "best price" they offered was MSRP. They promised that they could match any deal I could get from another dealer so I negotiated a deal with a dealer outside our area, and went back to give fucillo 1 more chance to match the deal. They couldn't come within $3000 (on the 2 cars) of what the other dealer offered. The sale manager was rude and obnoxious, yelled at me, and tried to tell me that the other dealer was lying and was going to cheat me. He still offered basically MSRP as his best price. It was worth the drive to CT. I am very happy with Hyundai cars, but I will never do business with Fuccillo!

scam on the warranty

by from Schenectady, NY |

They are great to work with in the beginning. Once you sign on that fine line it is all downhill. Fuccillo Hyundai is a joke. The Sonata is supposed to have a 5 year warranty. We brought the car there twice as the dash warning lights came on. Twice we got charged. The car has under 30,000 miles and they keep coming up with excuses why they have to charge us. Believe half of what they tell you. They have a horrible customer service-if you call you get put on hold for 10-15 minutes. I would never buy my car there again.

Amazing experience!!!

by from Schenectady NY |

WOW!!! I was greeted by Chris Williams on the lot and he was very easy to speak to and asked what I was looking for and spoke to both myself and my daughter. Making us both feel welcomed and important. My credit isnt the greatest and he didn't care about that AT ALL... He treated us like we had cash to pay for the entire car. Chris made the negotiation process so simple and easy. I actually left with a brand new elantra in less than 2 hours from pulling on the lot. Chris Williams should be a trainer for ALL car salespeople at all dealerships. Thank you so much Chris and Fuccillo.

TERRIBLE SALES MANAGER

by from Albany, NY |

I went to the dealership today. The customer service by our salesman specifically was great however when it came to talking about numbers, the sales manager acted obnoxious and arrogant. Do not like the way they treat women in this dealership, very condescending. Sales manager needs to learn that good business is not done by acting as if you are better than your customers.

Rude sales people

by from Albany,ny |

The sales manager was rude and obnoxious. Tried to strong arm me in to buying a car. Raised his voice in front of my wife. Will never do business there.