Orchard Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM

64600 Van Dyke, Washington Twp, MI 48095

New 888-499-6645
Used 888-673-0179
Service 866-749-5629

Come to the Orchard where fair dealing and great service are always in season!

Very Professional Experience

by from Macomb |

We have been looking for a used vehicle for months now. We spotted a vehicle on cars.com at Orchard Chrysler Jeep in Romeo. Our salesman, Phil Sivalelli met with my husband and I individually, going above and beyond to help us purchase a vehicle. Phil stayed late on two separate occasions due to our crazy schedules. The vehicle looked brand new and was super clean even though it was five years old. The paperwork was handled without complications, and the vehicle was ready for us quickly. Their repair staff even helped me out when my existing car wouldn't start, saving me from being stranded far from home. I would recommend Orchard Chrylser and salesman Phil Sivalelli to anyone I know who may be in the market for a car!

Excellent Service

by from Washington Mich |

I had excellent service from Phil my sales rep. He held the car for me till i could get my other car to trade in from my daughter and he was a pleasure to work with. When i went to pick up my vehicle all the paper work was ready and in order.He even helped get me a good deal on an extended warranty .I would recommend Orchard Jeep Dealer and Phil in the used car section to who ever was looking for a used vehicle.And the apple pie was a nice touch Thank You Phil and the used car manager

Incomplete Inspection

by from Leonard, MI |

We should have taken a closer look at this truck. Within a few days after the sale, we discovered 2 cracks and a stone chip in the windshield. Instead of covering the windshield under their warranty, we have to claim the windshield with our insurance, and the dealer will pay the deductible. The driver's door courtesy lamps were burned out. There's no visible means to access the bulbs. We have to schedule a service appointment. The best part of the deal was that they gave us the best trade-in value in the area.

Impeccable Service

by from Macomb, MI |

I recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Liberty from Orchard, and the service I received was simply top notch. I am 17 years old and made the purchase along with my father and our salesman, Richard Cook, was wonderful. He treated my father and me with the utmost respect and kept me involved in the process with thorough explanations of how a car purchase works, what we were paying for, and the details of my new Jeep. I'm extremely satisfied with choosing Orchard as my dealer and cannot wait for many years and journeys in this vehicle. After concluding the signings, he even gave us a homemade apple pie! Richard made for a great sales experience at Orchard.

Great buying process

by from Richmond, MI |

Phil, my salesman, provided me with excellent customer service and helped me through a quick and simple buying process. I will surely return to see him in the future.

Outstanding Service

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Started off at another dealership looking for a Dodge Journey. Service was terrible. Vehicle they showed me was in bad shape and even had a bulge in the front tire. I left said dealership with a bad taste in my mouth. I saw Orchard online and they had a Journey that I was interested in seeing. As soon as I pulled in and Parked I was greeted with a smile and a Handshake from Richard Cook. He was polite and answered all my questions. The Dodge Journey he showed me was in outstanding condition. I could not believe how clean it looked inside and out. I had to ask him if the price was right because I could not believe the great condition it was in for the price. They put new tires and brakes on it and the entire vehicle was clean. Took the vehicle for a test drive and knew it was the vehicle I wanted. Richard took care of everything and even gave me double what the other dealership offered me for my trade in. He was great from start to finish and when I came back later with my children another gentleman there named Gary gave them both balloons. We waited in their lounge area which was clean and welcoming. After everything was done we also received a fresh baked apple pie(which was amazing) and a holder for our registration and insurance and two new key chains. They took care of everything and made my car buying experience the most enjoyable it has ever been. I will definitely tell my friends and family to go to Orchard when looking for their next vehicle. I will also return there when purchasing another vehicle for myself. I cannot thank Richard Cook enough for how happy he has made me and my family. Shopping at Orchard felt like shopping with family.

Great Experience

by from Washington Twp. |

Phil Sivalelli was great! He called promptly after I input my contact info on the dealer website to get more information on a vehicle I was interested in. Due to my busy schedule he was able to meet with my husband and I on two separate occasions taking the time to go over our questions individually. When we were ready to pull the trigger on the purchase Phil made it quick, easy and convenient. What we really appreciated the "no high pressure" sales environment.

Great Service!

by from Warren, MI |

Richard Cook did a great job helping me and my father purchase a new used vehicle. If any of my friends or family members is looking to buy a new or used car, i will recommend Orchard Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and tell them to ask for Richard Cook! The pie i got when i signed my papers was amazing! They have great customer service!

No Pressure

by from Romeo, MI |

Visited dealership multiple times until found van that suited my family needs. Phil in used cars never pressured my once. Smooth transaction as it should be. PC12312011

Phil from used cars is GREAT!!

by from Harrison twp. MI |

After going to multiple dealerships with no luck or bad vibes- going to this dealership was awesome. Everyone was friendly, honest, and accommodating. I feel I got an amazing deal on a quality Jeep. My sister and mom are going to be visiting soon and seeing Phil for a vehicle for themselves. They have a customer for life with me :) Thank you!

PC12312011 Phil was great!!

by from harrison twp mi |

PC12312011 Phil was great!! Two of my family member plan on seeing Phil soon! - He was so nice and accommodating along with the rest of staff. I will be back when Im ready to purchase again :)