Orchard Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM

64600 Van Dyke, Washington Twp, MI 48095

New 888-499-6645
Used 888-673-0179
Service 866-749-5629

Come to the Orchard where fair dealing and great service are always in season!

Very Professional Experience

by from Macomb |

We have been looking for a used vehicle for months now. We spotted a vehicle on cars.com at Orchard Chrysler Jeep in Romeo. Our salesman, Phil Sivalelli met with my husband and I individually, going above and beyond to help us purchase a vehicle. Phil stayed late on two separate occasions due to our crazy schedules. The vehicle looked brand new and was super clean even though it was five years old. The paperwork was handled without complications, and the vehicle was ready for us quickly. Their repair staff even helped me out when my existing car wouldn't start, saving me from being stranded far from home. I would recommend Orchard Chrylser and salesman Phil Sivalelli to anyone I know who may be in the market for a car!

Beast Deal in the country!

by from Otisville MI |

Needed to buy an inexpensive car but i wanted a Challenger. I got both. I found my 2010 sexy red Challenger on a used car listing online. The sticker price was great but just a little more than what i was pre approved for. Richard Cook was the salesman who negotiated with me over the phone for the car and offered me a deal that i couldn't and would't pass up. He got me a good value for my old trade in. The car i got appraised for about $4000 more than what i paid! Richard is a very professional guy who made things go as smoothly as possible. Dealing with him and Orchard was worth the one and a half hour drive one way to do business with. This is my 3rd vehicle i bought from a dealer and the only time i can say Im happy with the transaction! He also gave me and my wife a home made apple pie as a thank you gift witch tasted awesome.

Great Service with Used Car Purchase

by from Washington, MI |

I was looking for a used car and found one at Orchard Chrysler on cars.com that I was interested in. I drove to the dealership and Rich Cook, from the used car department met me in the lot and immediately arranged for me to test drive the car. The car was everything I wanted except the exterior had several scratches in the black paint. Rich assured me that he would make arrangments to have the paint touched up that week and that he would call me to drive by and take another look at it. He wrote a purchase order up so I could check insurance cost and have it available in the event I decided to proceed. Rich assured me that If I was not happy with the touch up paint, I was not obligated to buy the car. I looked at the car on Monday and drove it home on Thursday! Rich was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Rich Cook at Orchard Chrysler to anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle. PC12312011

Great Service!!

by from Harper Woods, MI |

I Found the car I wanted on Cars.com...went to Orchard Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram (which is over 30 miles away from my home) and met Phil S.. He was hands down the BEST salesperson I have ever dealt with! He was patient, detail oriented, and trustworthy. He returned every e-mail and call in a timely manner. Phil stood on his head to get my deal done!!! This was the absolute best buying experience I have EVER had at a dealership! I would recommend Phil S. and Orchard Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram to anyone in the metro area that is looking to purchase a car!!

Great Service with Used Car Purchase

by from Dryden, MI |

On one Saturday afternoon, I was looking to replace my wife's car and was able to find a great used car right away. The salesman, Richard Cook, helped me find a vehicle which fit our needs and he went the extra mile to ensure that it was professionally prepared for purchase including having a small dent popped-out with excellent results. New tires and a 3-month/3,000 mile warranty were included in the deal which gave me reassurance with this purchase. I felt no undue pressure as Rich is a very calm, no-pressure, and professional salesman. He even included a fresh apple pie from the local orchard as a thank you. I will definitely visit Orchard Chrysler in Romeo for my next purchase. PC12312011

A family friendly business

by from Auburn hills mi |

A very pleasant experience while purchasing our car. Go see Richard cook, he will make your experience personable and get you what you want, not what he wants to sell you. We have looked at many other cars before this one and every dealership had something else in mind that was just a little out of our price range or lied about location of their cars. We ran into a couple of issues but it made the customer service experience that much more memorable. A class a place to do business with. Thank you Richard cook mr Gary. Great family environment.

Quick, easy experience

by from Shelby twp, MI |

Was looking for a used car and after being told at another dealership I would have some insane payment, I went to Orchard with not a lot of hope. I met Phil Sivalelli and told him what I was looking for and he immediately started working on finding the car I wanted. After deciding that I wanted it, I gave him all my info and he started trying to get me the best rate possible. Needless to say when he called I was very surprised and pleased at what he was able to do. The whole process took less than 4 hours and I was able to drive away the same day with my new car. The experience was fantastic, the people are helpful and I would recommend buying a car from there.

Rich was honest & treated me very well

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

I bought a 2008 Jeep Commander from Rich at Orchards used car lot last week. He was very honest and upfront. He did not play any games just provided great customer service. I would highly recommend him and Orchard to anyone I know looking for a new or used car in the future. I went to 3 other dealers prior to buying from Orchard and I can honestly say they were the best in every aspect.

An Excellent Experience

by from Romeo, Mich. |

I've always hated shopping for used cars but while looking for a first car for my granddaughter I stopped in at Orchard Dodge and was surprised, no amazed, by this dealership. Our sales person, Richard Cook, did an excellent job shepherding my granddaughter and I through the purchasing process. He made sure the car was carefully inspected and a few minor repairs were made free of charge and without us asking! After prep the car looked shiny and new and the whole deal was topped off with an apple pie. I've purchased dozens of cars over the years and I can say without hesitation this was the most pleasant car purchasing experience I've ever had. Well done Mr. Cook and Orchard Dodge!

Love my Camaro!!

by from Shelby Twp, MI |

Found the Camaro I had been looking for in the used car lot at Orchard. Richard Cook and Gary were both very helpful and made it a very pleasant buying experience. I researched the value of the car and found their price to be a great deal on a beautiful car. Orchard did a very nice job detailing the car to look like brand new for re-sale and even put brand new tires on the car. I'm very happy with my purchase and smile every time I start my car and hear that awesome V-8 engine.

Superb Vehicles with Poor Finacial Execution

by from Richmond, MI |

The vehicles at Orchard are fantastic vehicles. You can tell that they are in great shape and have been well taken care. My hat is off to the service department and there preparation of the vehicles before they go to the lot for sale. The sales team seemed very nice. I worked with Phil. However, when it came time to purchase the vehicle, they were unwilling to negotiate. Had been car shopping for almost 6 months and went on close to thirty test drives in search of the best car for my family. I found it Orchard. Before going there I researched the vehicle of interest, compared it to others in the market and knew how much it should cost. I drove a half hour to go see it and when I drove it, I knew it was the vehicle I had been looking for. When it came time to discuss price I was told that it was price competitively based of their research ( basically telling me my research was worthless ). I felt like they treated me like an idiot who had never bought a car before. If had not like the vehicle so much, I would not have done business with them. Fortunately for Orchard I felt like this car was worth the grief. I will not hesitate to look at vehicles there again, but I will greatly hesitate doing business with them again.