Metro Ford

3601 State St, Schenectady, NY 12304

New 877-519-7886 New 877-519-7886
Used 877-478-9594 Used 877-478-9594
Service 866-960-2099 Service 866-960-2099

THE EXPERIENCE YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!

ford focus se

by from albany new york |

my experience with metro ford was amazing for all four of my cars and trucks,words cannot express how much these sales people help out .all the way from the owners to the sales and service thank yoy very much jeff and tammy

Metro Ford responded to this review

June 16, 2015

Thank you for your review please feel free to leave the same review via facebook. Enjoy your new vehicle

Great experience

by from Delmar, NY |

Kevin, JT and the rest of the team did a great job getting us an even better car than we were planning at a price that worked for everybody. They also did an excellent job in communicating with us as we worked through some extra paperwork that was required. We plan on coming back for our next vehicle!

Good Salesperson

by from Schenectady, NY |

I purchased a brand new Ford Escape from the dealer. Very happy with the car itself, but the amount of time I spent at the dealership was unnecessary. Too many people who should be support staff to the sales person but seemed unaware of where paperwork was, if the insurance cards had been called in, etc. I told the salesperson he has lack of support and that it is as if the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. They have very nice products and I am sure the sales people are there to make money. The dealership needs to streamline their operation so that it is totally customer oriented, professional, and make it a great buying experience. They would actually increase their sales and the salespeople would be able to concentrate on what they do best - sell cars.

Outstanding

by from Schenectady, NY |

This was my first time buying a car without a co-signer and Darlene made the whole process a breeze!!! My first time there, I wasn't able to find a car. Less than a month later, Darlene emailed me about their Friends and Family Discount and asked me if I wanted to come in and try to work something out. The vehicle I wanted was a Ford Escape and nothing was within my price range. Less than two weeks later, Darlene emailed me again saying they had a 2010 Ford Escape within my price range. I went for a test drive and bought the car. Michelle was my finance manager and she was amazing and made sure I understood everything. She also got me an extension of three years on my warranty!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better team to get me into the car of my dreams.

Amazing Sale!

by from Schectady Ny |

I went to Metro Ford yesterday to look into buying a new Fusion. I called ahead of time before going in and a guy named Ryan Rocheleau answered my call and I am so glad he did! I told him what I wanted, I had already knew the stock number of the car I was purchasing and he had it up front and warmed up and ready to go on a test drive! He got the numbers quick! and overall he was an amazing sales consultant! I hghly recommend him to anyone!! Hes awesome! Jim Rosamino was just as amazing to work with! Overall I will definitely be back to metro ford to purchase more vehicles!

Amazing Buying Experience

by from Schenectady, NY |

My mom and I walked into Metro Ford in Schenectady knowing very little about buying a car or any of the lease options available to us. Every employee we worked with, from managers Jim Rosamino and Mike Ragozzino, to our sales consultant Allen Powell, took the time to explain all of our options and walk us through each step of the leasing and financial processes. We walked away feeling like we were treated like family, and felt confident in our buying decision due to the advice and help from the professionals at Metro Ford. We would truly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car, and to specifically request any of these helpful professionals in your search!

Polite Salesguy!

by from Watervliet, NY |

Purchased a 2016 Escape and worked with Keith Wells who was very polite, provided information on the car, and got us the deal we were looking for! If I get another car, I would like to work with Keith Wells.

Smooth sailing with Metro Ford and Ryan Rochelau

by from Buskirk NY |

I wanted to get a truck, since I recently bought a new house with a bunch of land. I have a lot more maintenance to do so a truck makes sense. I had a Harley to trade also. This is pretty uncommon, but Metro Ford was determined to help me out. Long story short, I got the deal I wanted, they took the bike on trade and I was out the door pretty quick. The bed liner was not in stock however... and Ryan Rochelau made certain to get that it as quickly as he could, and he called me to let me know a few days after the sale. The kicker is that Ryan had just undergone surgery that day and was recovering at home and going through his email. He sounded terrible, but the fact is he was taking care of his customer. And you don't get that kind of commitment on a regular basis.

2007 F-150

by from SCHENECTADY NY |

SAL WAS GREAT, I HAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO COMING TO METRO FORD, SAL GREETED ME IMMEDIATLEY, AND WAS VERY HELPFUL. I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN TO SEE ONLY SAL.

very friendly dealership

by from Middleburgh Ny |

made our buying a new car a very interesting experience. good web site, we were able to find 3 cars before we came. Felt it made picking a car a very easy choice. Our sales person was easy to talk to about what we wanted in our car. All sales people at dealership were great.