Peters of Nashua

280 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063

New 888-522-8471
Used 877-241-9383
Service 877-842-6138

Get Your Best Price the 1st Time at Peters of Nashua - Home of the Complimentary Lifetime Powertrain Warranty

Best salesmen are mechanics

by from Nashua Nh |

I had the please to meet Dan at Peters Kia in Nashua. It was only his third day as a salesmen but he eas one of the best I have ever met. I talked to a salesmen a day previous and asked him questions in which I knew the answers too. He failed miserably and I walked away. The next day I met Dan. He not only knew a ton about vevicals in general but he knew a good deal about the car he was selling. If he didnt know he found out right away for me. Without going into to much detail he went above and beyond and shocked me as an excellent salesmen. Im a self taught lifetime mechanic and he entertained my questions for hours. The other individuals who helped with the sales at Peters were very helpful and nice as well. I was overall very impressed and very happy.

Great Experience

by from Hollis, NH |

Bought a new Rogue and it has exceeded my expectations. The sales person was fantastic - knowledgeable, polite, helpful and so very easy going. Not a nightmare "car sales guy" experience. Almost all of the sales people who were around each time I was there was very polite and helpful. Thanks, Emma, for a great car-buying experience! Emma Tolland @ customercare@petersauto.com

Simple and Made Buying Process a Breeze

by from Derry, NH |

I purchased a used car via EMail and they honored the price and didn't pressure me into any other incentives. Buying process was easy as can be expected with exceptional customer service. Kudos to all involved !!!