Peters of Nashua

280 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063

New 888-842-9496 New888-842-9496
Used 888-842-2304 Used888-842-2304
Service 877-842-6138 Service 877-842-6138

Complimentary Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty with all new car and most used car purchase

Great customer service and excellent experience

by from Nashua, NH |

My husband and I went to look at a car on the lot and purchased it on the spot. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Chinda was my rep along with Andrea and they were great. She followed up on my interest and has continued after the purchase to be helpful. Everything was timely and exceeded my expectations Thanks for all the help Chinda and Andrea.

December 20, 2015

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new vehicle. We're happy that we had just what you were looking for and that our Product Specialist - Chinda and Andrea - were so helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance. We look forward to being of service.

Eli Collins

by from Nashua, NH |

Eli is a very outgoing, friendly car salesman. He will do whatever he can to make you comfortable and has a wonderful sense of humor. He has a very extensive amount of expertise when it comes to cars and their capabilities.

April 3, 2016

Thank you for choosing Peters of Nashua for your new car search. We are so glad we could help you find a great new vehicle. Please give Eli or any member of our Peters of Nashua team a call if we can be of any further assistance.

Was satisfied with Doug in our previous purchase

by from Waltham ma |

Doug Carrier was able to answer all our questions about different vehicles and find the right car for me . Car was ready for pick up as promise in perfect condition.He even took time to show us how everything worked inside and out before we left the lot.Thanks Doug for good work .

October 13, 2015

Thank you for giving our Peters Honda team the opportunity to help you find and drive away in the perfect vehicle. Doug takes a lot of pride in making sure that his customers are well informed and leave knowing everything that their vehicle has to offer. Please reach out to Doug if you have any questions or need any help with your new vehicle. We look forward to being of assistance.

Professional customer service by Sales person.....

by from Methuen, MA |

The buying experience was generally average, but was made significantly less difficult specifically due to the expert customer service skills provided by the dealership's very professional Sales person, Charlie Finley.

August 7, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find your "new to you" vehicle. We have been hearing a lot about Charlie lately - and we're not surprised. He really has a wealth of knowledge and a passion for helping his customers find just the right vehicle. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Andrea Panaro

by from Hollis, NH |

We were searching for a car for my father-in-law. Andrea was informative and helped is narrow our selection

July 15, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Peters of Nashua for others to read. I hope that when you are ready to make that used car purchase, you give us the opportunity to be of further assistance. We look forward to working with you again.

Great service, terrific product

by from Merrimack, NH |

The customer service was and continues to be terrific. The purchase experience was easy, no hassles and fair. The car we purchased is wonderful and a real pleasure to drive. The sales representative was patient and obliging - and we did test his patience, test driving a number of vehicles until we found the one right for us. The financing couldn't be better at 0% with 2k down (our choice).

May 8, 2015

We are so pleased that your experience with our Peters of Nashua team was such a positive one. We work hard to make sure buying a new car is exciting, fun and as stress-free as possible. We appreciate your business and invite you to contact us if you have any questions or need any assistance with your new vehicle.

great experience

by from Londonderry NH |

The saleswomen Annalie was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am very pleased with my new KIA! She knew exactly what I wanted! Very happy with the people at Peter's .

April 17, 2015

Thank you for choosing Peters Kia for your new Kia. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs. If you have any questions about your new Kia or need any assistance, please give Annalie, or any member of our Peters Kia team a call. We look forward to being of service.

Excellent Car buying experience

by from Hudson, NH |

Approximately 14 years ago I purchased my first brand new car at Peter's Honda. The experience was no stressful at all. No pressure no hassle. Recently, I traded in my Honda and purchased a brand new Nissan Altima at Peter's Nissan. Mike Jandrew was a fantastic sales associate. I told him what car I was interested in and the pricing that fit my budget and he was able to get that deal without a hassle. I didn't feel pressured or convinced to purchase the vehicle. I didn't need to "shop around" because I knew I was going to get the best price along with customer service at Peter's.

April 8, 2015

Thank you so much for checking out the great vehicles at our Peters Nissan store. We are positive you will be thrilled driving your new Altima, but if you find that you have any questions or need any assistance setting up your first service appointment, please give Mike or any member of our Peters Nissan team a call. We look forward to being of service.

Great Service

by from nashua nh |

I bought a Nissan juke 2014 sat. chinda Mao was very pleasant and friendly. She made sure my experience was comfortable and easy. Even though I had to end up waiting for 5 hours due to circumstances out of her control and even though I had already paid for the car. She made a point to stand by me and make sure I was very comfortable with either coffee or water or just conversation.. She also called Monday to make sure I called her if I had any questions or concerns, which is pleasant since she had already gotten the sale Thank you

March 10, 2015

Thank you for choosing Peters Nissan for your new vehicle. We are sorry it took longer than expected to get through the business office but are so happy that your are enjoying a new Juke. Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your time with Chinda and our team. Please give us a call if we can be of any further assistance.

What a great experience, I just had Peters Nissan

by from Nashua NH |

I had 5 payments left on my current lease. And I've all-ways bought American vehicles, however I liked the looks of the new 2015 Rouge. And the thought of a SUV with Style that gets, 28 MPG over all in gas mileage I figured I'd at least take a look. I will admit I had seen there ads, about Best Price First. And there Complimentary Lifetime, Motor and Transmission Warranty and all that. But they were not my first stop, yet they should have been! The first thing I liked there was not a group of sales people outside, staring you down like a piece of meat! I was able to get out of my vehicle and at least, acquaint myself to there lot and the surroundings which was a true pleasure. I was greeted by Bob Jones who welcomed me the Peters and asked me, if there was someone I was working with that he could get for me. I explained it was the first time I'd ever been here and why I had stopped, that my lease was ending and wanted to see the Rouge. Bob said he actually works out of the Kia and Pre Owned building, and was going for coffee at the Nissan building. However claimed he knew a lot about the new Rouge, but if there was a question he did not know he would get the correct answer. It was amazing Bob truly listened to my wants and needs in my next vehicle. And showed me the features and benefits, and did not push or pressure me into buying today! All he cared about was that I'd be happy with whatever I bought. That was no where close to the way, I was treated at the other dealerships I stopped at prior! After the test drive, honestly I loved it. Bob introduced me to Eric one of the sales managers, and to Mr. Coco the general sales manager, who looked at my lease I was driving. I was shocked when I was told, they would take my current lease in as a trade in and pay it all off! Relieving me of all obligations, and with no money out of my pocket. I could not believe how low my new payment was! So there ads claiming no hassle and best price first is REAL.

March 2, 2015

Thank you so much for taking time to tell everyone about your experience with us. I am so happy you had the chance to hear about us before you stopped in - and that you found buying a car with us was a great experience. It is our goal to make buying a new vehicle as easy and stress-free as possible. Thank you for placing your confidence in us. We look forward to working with you again.