Szott Ford

Used 888-221-6195
Service 888-647-4172

Great Small Town-Style Service Experience

by from SE Mich |

I am very impressed with the quality of service I received when I recently brought in the family's high mileage 2004 Explorer for a long list of service and repair items. Bob Kise was my service advisor. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt. Szott performed the work in the promised time. Prices were fair compared to other dealers. Ford employees take note: Szott's discount on parts AND service cannot be beat in SE Mich as far as I am aware! I did not use their shuttle service, but Bob made it sound like their shuttle is very flexible (whereas some dealers have strict mileage limits, etc). Bob was willing to work with me on a vehicle pick up time that was convenient for my busy young family, which was a bonus. Szott exemplifies the sort of personalized, laid back, honest professionalism that can still be found in small town settings. I plan to return for future service visits and will shop for new cars there as well.

Great staff, great service.

by from Commerce township, mi |

After visiting many different dealerships, we walled into Szott Ford. Instantly, we knew this was the place. Immediately we took a liking to Chris Boan. He made us feel at home and promised to do everything to get us into the new vehicle we wanted. He , along with the help of Dan Kittle, did just that. Amazing customer service, and went above and beyond expectations. We will be a life long customer. Thank you Chris Boan and the szott family.

Quick and easy purchase

by from Bad Axe, MI |

We had been looking for a new Explorer with certain options and a certain color. We found Szott Ford on Cars.com with the exact vehicle we wanted. David Baldini was great to work with. He made it very convenient and easy for us. He had the car delivered right to us, and we couldn't be any happier. We look forward to a long relationship with David and Szott Ford THANKS!

Tom Ryan at Szott Ford Does it Right!

by from Waterford, MI |

I was very impressed with Szott Ford and Tom Ryan. Tom assisted me with buying a truck. Finding the right truck was very important to me......it was a passion of mine to own a Ford F-150 FX4 and so I took my time. Tom was patient and worked hard to find me the right truck. He absolutely gave me no pressure on buying, he let me go at my own pace. I will for sure recommend Szott Ford to my family and friends and Tom Ryan!!!

Mr. Donald Carrier

by from Oxford MI |

My wife and I had a wonderful experience dealing with Szott Ford. Most importantly with Stacie Bright (our sales rep) and Steve Gabbara (the General Manager). We had a tough request for an automobile and Stacie worked extremely hard and found it. She called me with the info at 4:30 pm and that night my wife and I took delivery. Great Job!! Don C

what a great place

by from fenton michigan |

i went to szott to look at a 2011 dodge ram truck and ended up with Jason skinner as my sales guy. what a great guy to work with he made the sale so smooth and easy! thanks again!

Wonderful Experience

by from Clarkston, MI |

Hernando at Szott Ford took GREAT care of us. We loved our experience and our purchase!!!

Top Notch Dealership!

by from Holly, MI |

Just simply impressed all the way. Gave us top dollar for our trade, worked hard to get us financed at a great rate, got us into the brand new car we wanted. Sales and finance department were awesome to work with, very pleasant, smooth transaction. We won't go anywhere else!

Thrilled Mom in White Lake

by from White Lake, MI |

Just bought a new 2014 Ford Explorer from Mike Gabler. Appreciated the time he took to make sure I purchased the vehicle that best met my wish list. All your help on learning about the new vehicle got me off to a great driving experience. My family is thrilled with the new Explorer! Got a great trade-in on my former Ford vehicle too. A thank you also goes out to Chris who secured the dealer trade to get this vehicle and Anthony who took care of the financial end with ease. Great job Szott Ford!!

Awesome Dealer and Sales

by from Clarkston, MI |

Thanks to Tom Ryan purchasing our F-250 was a stress free and enjoyable experience. We have shopped many dealers in the past and had many negative experiences. Tom has sold us 3 vehicles now and its always a great experience! The service department did a great job on getting us the additional parts we wanted for our vehicle and making sure it was flawless!!

Quick-Easy Professional Purchase

by from Clarkston, Mi. |

One of the best, low pressure, professional vehicle purchases (lease) I have ever had and I have leased many vehicles over the years. Our Sales person, Dave Baldini, was very professional, paid attention to the details yet had us complete and out of the dealership in our new vehicle in a short time. We ended up at Szott Ford because of a bad experience at another dealership and very glad we did! A full service dealership that is honest and actually cares about your purchase/ lease is worth alot!