Symdon Chevrolet

Service 877-220-0567

Only 20 minutes South of Madison on Highway 14

Better than advertised

by from Rapid City SD |

I sent a request for information and trade difference on a 2012 Corvette GS. I received a return call within 1 hr. We had a tentative agreement in less than 24hrs. I drove 800 miles based on the advertised description and photos and a phone conversation with there internet salesman Brent. Its nice when you find that everything is as represented on better.

Great experience

by from Evansville WI |

Had a great sales man. Very happy with service. Would recommend Symdons to family and friends. Had a great experience.

Great to deal with

by from janesville wi |

A great expirence. They helped out on the financing aspect and allowing me to work with them.

Awesome Service

by from Belleville, Wisconsin |

We bought our car from a dealer in Verona who went out of business. We were referred by the salesman who worked there to go to Symdom for service to our new vehicle. Each time we've taken our vehicle for check-ups or repairs they do it promptly and give me a vehicle so I'm not stranded. how cool is that?

Evansville

by from Evansville, WI |

The service was great. I got in and found the car I wanted right away. It only took one day for my credit score to go through, to get all the paperwork done, and for me to purchase my car.

Outstanding Service

by from Evansville, WI |

The new "drive in" is great. The service desk personnel were very courteous and polite. My car was ready in about 25 minutes, you can't ask for more.

Wonderful Service.

by from Janesville, WI |

Wonderful service. We will be buying a new vehicle in the fall and plan on buying it from Symdon. If I can convince my husband, it might be 2 vehicles!!!!

Service work done right the first time!

by from Madison, WI |

I brought my vehicle in for service recently for an oil change and Dennis, the Service Manager, notice additional problems with my vehicle. He informed me immediately to get the repair order going. Dennis clearly communicated the type of repair and necessary cost required. Dennis also helped me by calling in my claim to the extended warranty company. He made sure all the paperwork was completed as well as the service company paid for their portion of the service work. Once I picked up my vehicle, it drove and ran like "brand new" again. Every time I have my vehicle serviced at Symdon, I have a peace of mind knowing the vehicle was inspected from top to bottom and the vehicle is road worthy. I appreciate the professional service I received at Symdon Motors in Evansville, WI. I will keep on coming back for service as they do everything right the "first time".

Highly recommend the Service Department

by from Madison |

David Spach was extremely professional and very friendly. He took very good care of my Yukon and me. I will highly recommend the service department to all of my friends. Thanks again. John S

Vehicle service

by from Oregon Wi. |

The new facilities are excellent. We were greeted at the service desk promptly. They went over what I wanted done and proceeded to do it. The checkout was very efficient. I am very satisfied with Symdon Chevrolet.

Jason Drees was awesome! Very good service!

by from Janesville WI |

Jason Drees was wonderful to work with! Very honest and prompt with getting back to me. Awesome customer service!