Lasco Ford, Inc.

Service 888-357-7146

Look LASCO!

Lasco Ford

by from Brighton MI |

Great experience from begining to the end. I got a great price on a used fusion and could not be happier with the Ford Product!

Mechanic for Oil Change didn't complete his work

by from Fenton, Michigan |

I took my car in for an oil change at Lasco Ford on a Saturday. An hour later the car was done, washed and looking good. I get into work on Monday morning and the guy at the gate says you want the good news or the bad news, good news is you made it here, bad news is your shroud is hanging off your lower front end. Turns out the mechanic who did the oil change didn't fasten all the bolts when re-attaching the shroud after the oil change and in addition, some insulation underneath got ripped in the process of driving 59 miles to work today. Never going back there again!!!

Lasco Ford, Inc. responded to this review

April 14, 2015

Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you have encountered a concern with your vehicle after an oil change. Lasco Ford takes pride in aiming to deliver the best customer experience and takes responsibility for all sales and service transactions. Please reach out to our service manager Daren Kinder at 810.629.2255 so we can address your concern immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience this many have caused you and assure you that we will correct the situation. Thank you.

Great experience all around

by from Denver, Co |

I searched the Lasco website and found the 2014 that I wanted.I contacted my salesman Mike G.and it turned out to be the easiest purchase I have ever made.Mike had the vehicle ready to go and all of the paperwork was taken care of before I came in to pick up the vehicle.In the ensuing months I had to bring the truck back to Lasco for some minor tweaking and dealt with Dave in service, he took care of all my concerns in a prompt manner.

Awesome Experience!

by from Fenton, MI |

Loved the experience I had with Lasco and my sales representative Ben Willey! They made buying a new car fun and exciting!

TOOK THE FUN RIGHT OUT OF BUYING A NEW TRUCK !!!!!

by from Bay City MI |

My Lasco experience was terrible to say the least! My review of this ford dealership is very similar to all the others I have read. I can't believe that Ford motor company can't be more aware of how this dealership treats it's customers. I too was passed to three different sales consultants. The so called manager was so rude and unwilling to work with me and seemed mad at me like I was wasting his time. The dealership was offering by way of radio ad to fill your tank with gas if you can't make a deal on that day, well I didn't make a deal with them that day and he didn't offer to fill my tank. So as this review goes on I sold my old truck outright after being there that day of the sale and made the mistake of calling back to see if the truck I was looking at was still available and it was but right away the pressure was turned on with salesman #3 telling me that someone else was going to buy the truck so then I said okay but then he told me that the other person was from out of town and if I wanted it I need to tell him right there and then that I wanted the truck. So I really liked the truck and it had all the things I was looking for so I ended up buying it. That's when it only got worse. so after the 4 hr. paper shuffle I was out. Then after getting truck home I noticed problems with the paint on the truck brought it back they told me they would take care of it, so gave me loner car which was nice of them so a week and a half later they said truck was ready. So go pick it up and trusted they repaired it only to find out they just buffed the paint never painted nothing and now told me nothing they can do for me. like other reviews have said they got their money and i'm just a nobody to them now. I will get it painted by someone else cause I don't want LASCO FORD touching my truck. rest assured I will tell everyone I know about my LASCO experience....

Great Experience

by from White Lake, MI |

Recently went to Lasco Ford to price out a vehicle knowing we have negative equity in a car loan. Our salesman, Florin, not only was respectful, courteous, honest, and extremely hardworking, but tried his best to get us into a vehicle we could afford. We went into this with the expectation it was not possible due to the loan we currently have. Flo went over numbers with us, and we spoke to Mike, his manager, who is also great, and with the options we we're given it just didn't make sense to do anything with our current situation just yet. I'm writing this review because although we didn't end up in a new car, yet, the experience and way we we're treated was beyond our expectations. I recommend Lasco, and Florin specifically to everyone. You will not be hassled, pressured, or deceived. If you are in the market for a vehicle new or used, give Florin a chance to work with you.

There are 8 hours of my life that I can't get back

by from Linden, MI |

Shopping local is important to our family. And free car washes are a bonus. Walking in with EXACTLY what we wanted to special order and Ford employee x plan pricing we expected to quickly give a deposit and leave. What we got were high pressure sales. We ere shown a similar car in a different color and told that we could always have it painted or add decals. On a NEW car!??! We were approached by three different salesmen trying to talk us into purchasing a car off the lot as the one we wanted wasn't to be found anywhere. Again, We had in hand exactly what we wanted to order. We understand it will be 8-10 weeks. We know what we want and are willing to wait. We informed him that we were going to do Ford payroll deduction and wanted to wait for credit check until after the car was in. We were told that we needed to get a credit check to place the order. So we signed and later found out that they ran it through 7 (SEVEN!!) companies. Leaving a big black mark on both of our credit reports lowering the score a few points. When our new car (from different dealer) came in 11 weeks later we had to run the credit again because that was too long to hold the credit score. The worst part was that we were in that dealership for 6 hours. With jobs and children and things we would rather be doing SIX hours sitting at little tables while the salesmen run into their cubicles was not something we wanted to do. We placed our order but both of our guts were telling us that this wasn't want we really wanted nor how we wanted to be treated so the next day we pulled our order, received our refund for the deposit and drove 10 miles further from our home to order the car from another dealer. Boy, what a difference. Free carwashes for the life of the vehicle was not worth shopping here. Sadly I'll drive past Lasco to my preferred dealer for all future business. I'm disappointed that I'm forced to shop outside my immediate community to feel valued and respected by my car sales man. Ever been to a timeshare presentation? Get our game face on and eat a good meal before stepping foot into Lasco.

new car byer

by from Fenton , MI |

Ben Willey did A great Job finding the right car for us, and Lasco Ford made it easy to do. I would for sure recommend Ben Willey, and Lasco ford to anybody

Do not take a vehicle here for repair

by from Fenton, michigan |

After a break-down, my 2009 F350 XLT Super Duty was towed to this Ford Dealer - took 2 days to even get an accurate diagnostic on the car and another three days for a repair. The service rep - Denise kept promising to call back with status reports and never did. Each time I called I was given the run around about additional parts needed, ordered, then not delivered on time. After many calls I finally confirmed that my vehicle was ready. When i went to pick it up - my floor mats were thrown across the back seat and the door panel that had been REMOVED was not replaced correctly. Bolts were missing! I had to bring it home and finish putting my car back together. Not exactly service I would recommend. I would NEVER recommend this dealership.

stay away

by from belleville |

let me start by saying STAY AWAY. this has to be the worst ford dealer around. for one they gave me a trade in price on my truck and it was a very fair price, but when it came to buying a new one the numbers just didn't add up.. they are a very high pressure car dealer and they want you to take the car that day, but i didn't do that because i knew the numbers were not right.. so i called them the next day to go over the numbers again and question them about it.... all of sudden they will not honor the trade in price anymore...

Used Trucks

by from Flushing, MI |

I drove 25 miles to see some advertised trucks. But the trucks were in "cleanup" and were not available. A week later, the trucks in question were still in "cleanup". (But the salesman will call me when they are available)