Lasco Ford, Inc.

Service 888-357-7146

Look LASCO!

Lasco Ford

by from Brighton MI |

Great experience from begining to the end. I got a great price on a used fusion and could not be happier with the Ford Product!

Used Trucks

by from Flushing, MI |

I drove 25 miles to see some advertised trucks. But the trucks were in "cleanup" and were not available. A week later, the trucks in question were still in "cleanup". (But the salesman will call me when they are available)

corrected isues

by from Byron Mi |

Sales was good. Had issues getting a couple of things done after the sale. But they did step up and get it done. Would go bac k.

I was sold a lemon and the service was awful

by from Fowler, MI |

I bought an 07 Navigator in December of 2013. In less than a month both rear wheel wells rusted. They said they would stand behind it and repaint them. I took it back and they repainted them- cheaply. In less than a month they had rusted again. In the meantime, the check engine light came on and I had to replace four spark plugs and a catalytic converter- they would not stand behind this. DO NOT buy a vehicle from here. They will woo you with the buying process and then leave you high and dry.

The worst repair service hands down.

by from Michigan |

Have taken my vehicle three separate times. First time, the air and the cruise was not working. They'fixed it'. The next day, the cruise and air was not working-shocker. Took it in again for the cruise and air 2 weeks later. Had it for a week. This time the cruise and air was said to be fixed. Cruise worked fine. Next day, air not working. Took the vehicle back in and a service guy said he flipped a switch on the computer and it would work fine. Next day, no air. At this point very frustrated I called the dealership as the service manager did not return my call. I spoke with a 'VP' of the dealership, and in trying to contorl the conversation, led to more frustration. I mentioned that it was to the point of negligence that this repair had not been sufficiently, and I would need to wait another week, to bring in the car for service. He also went out of bounds by stating it was only 66 degrees outside, so the air should not be anissue at this point. I meant to remind him, that the temperatures were in the high 80's the past two weeks. Due to his condescending tone, and lack of empathy, I felt compelled to remind him, he is in the service business, and his demeanor was inadequate at best. He stated that he did not appreciate my tone, and if I was that unhappy, to go to another dealership. Apparently the cliche, the apple does not fall from the tree, resonates from the top down at this dealership. I would recommend no one buy a car from here, and only take in their vehicle for warranty repairs. Based on my experience and research, it is a wordly wonder that they attained the unusually high ranking of a they receive a C- rating, from the Better Business Bureau.

Dishonest, rude, pushy - Worst experience.

by from Fenton, MI |

During my time shopping for a used car, I have been to five dealerships in the Metro Detroit area. My experience at Lasco Ford in Fenton was my worst experience, bar none.  Four hours of mostly waiting, five salespeople and multiple assurances of "oh of course we can get you that particular car within your budget" (the only reason why I put up with four hours of this nonsense) and all I get is the original list price (which is $3000 over my clearly-stated budget) and a wishy-washy offer of a good interest rate if I finance through them. Maybe. If I have good enough credit. If they decide to offer it to me. If, if, if. Not to mention the five different salespeople passing me off like a hot potato and ignoring me in-between in favor of other customers or even just chatting amongst themselves. I was lured into this dealership by promises of good cars within my budget. But once I was there, all they did was try to pressure and manipulate me into spending more than I wanted to. The head manager kept saying "we'll work with you, give us the opportunity to earn your business." But actions speak louder than words, and being alternately ignored, misled and pressured doesn't really seem like earning to me. There are plenty of dealers in Metro Detroit who will deal with you honestly and straightforwardly. I'd suggest taking your business there, rather than encouraging Lasco Ford's idea of good business practices.

Tried to pull a bait-and-switch

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I found a used honda fit listed for sale here. I emailed the dealership saying I was interested and then later that day called the dealership and asked when I could test-drive that car. The salesperson said I could test-drive the car the next day. That day it was snowing pretty bad so I called in the morning and confirmed my appointment to test drive the car. I drove an hour in bad conditions to the dealership only to be told that the car had been sold either the night before or that morning, they were never clear on when exactly. They also said that someone had put a deposit down on the car a while ago, which makes no sense if they were still trying to sell it. Bottom line is that they got me into their dealership by saying they had a car they didn't have and then tried to sell me other cars I didn't want. Huge waste of my time and money. Never deal with these sleazy used car scumbags.

Very unfreindly

by from Grand Rapids Mi |

Very high pressure, very rude people and the slowest place ever if you buy a vehicle. Won't go there again. Dealership has poor overall rating and they certainly deserve it.

Busy dealership,but had time to take care of us

by from bay city, mi |

While we didn't end up getting a car from Lasco, we would definitely go there again and recommend it to others. Gaye Johnson was very helpful and really listened to our needs and tried to meet them, as opposed to other places we had been where there was a 'hard sell' tactic and the salesman tried to talk us into what HE wanted to sell. The only reason we did not buy from there is that I changed my mind from a 2wd to a 4wd after I left there and I don't think Lasco had a CRV like that. Also got slightly better financing offer at another place.

Happy at Lasco

by from Flint, MI |

My experience with Lasco Ford was a very positive customer service experience. I had heard the live broadcast advertisement on 92.7 and then a week later..my car died. I contacted Wendy Hosea and she helped me with the entire process. When Wendy was off she assigned to Gaye Johnson, and I still received extremely professional service and follow thru on all of the details. I am a file auditor who works out of town and I work with the public everyday. I can truly appreciate Wendy, Gaye Johnson, and Dustin (who picked us up to bring us to Lasco) for making my experience a memorable one...in a positive way. I have referred several people to Lasco based on my used car purchase and will continue to patronize Lasco for my future car purchases. Kudos to Wendy Hosea, Gaye Johnson, and Dustin! -L. Smith

Great Experience

by from New Hope, PA |

I have rated Lasco Ford a "5", excellent. I had a very pleasant experience with Lasco Ford and Tami Neal in purchasing a pre-owned Mini Clubman sight unseen from an internet ad on Cars.com. I placed trust in Tami and Lasco Ford to deliver what was described and they did. The communication was right on. I got timely, friendly and honest response to all of my questions thoughout the transaction. The pricing and fees were fair. The owner inspected the car personally and quaranteed that it was in excellent condition. Jeff Lopez breezed through the paperwork with me on the phone and through Fed X. I would gladly recommend Tami Neal, Jeff Lopez and Lasco Ford. Thanks, Beth B.