Randy Wise Buick GMC

New 888-477-6275
Used 888-501-5267
Service 888-454-3410

Make the Wise choice!

Dayna was wonderful to work with

by from South Lyon MI |

We bought from Dayna and if you are smart you will too. ALL of the staff are pleasant to deal with. It was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

Great experience

by from South Lyon, MI |

My husband and I had a really great experience at Randy Wise. The staff was very competent and friendly. We had a few concerns about the vehicle that we purchased and the service department took care of all of them. The sales person who took care of us really took her time to answer all of our questions and to make sure we were totally satisfied before we purchased our vehicle. The used car sales manager too really good care of us too. Overall we were completely happy with our experience and would highly recommend their dealership to anyone. Thanks Randy Wise!

/Danya

by from Michigan |

Even know i didnt buy the car i was looking at the help was amazing. I went and look at the car and was helped with car info and talked to friendly sales person.

Dayna was AMAZING!!

by from Hartland michigan |

I was not going to buy a car today but Dayna was just so wonderful that I could not say no!!! I fell in love with the Denali, she was beautiful and Dayna is not bad on the eyes either! If you want no BS and a good deal, see her or my fav, Lisa C!

Excellent Experience!

by from Wisconsin |

Dana is a rock star. From the 1st email communciation to handover of the keys the process was quick, honest and wonderful. Excellent ride, good quality and very low pressure high service environment . . . .

A great buying experience!

by from Williamston, MI |

After seeing a number of the same type of vehicles, we made the hour-long drive out to Randy Wise because they were the most reasonably priced for the vehicle we wanted. We didn't call before heading out, and the car we wanted to see was on it's way back to this lot from a sister dealership. Rick did a great job providing us with plenty of information on the car while we were waiting and had our trade in appraised. We were not disappointed when the vehicle arrived! They gave us a fair amount on our (old!) trade. When it came time for financing, Steve was AWESOME at negotiating to get our payments as close as possible to where we needed/wanted to be. Throughout our visit, nobody minded our 2 yr old playing/sometimes fussing (hey, it was a long process!) and they always made us feel like our business was important to them! Well worth the drive to get a buying experience like this!!!!

Very Pleased So Far!

by from Swartz Creek |

We appreciate the process of buying our used car. Dayna, you were awesome and your finance guy (sorry can't remember his name) awesome as well. Thank you! Brad and Jackie

Dayna Suess

by from Fenton, MI |

I bought my Impala from Dayna after looking around a lot. She is the best. Knowledgeable. Professional. NOT PUSHY! I would recommend her to anyone to have a good car sales experience.

Review of Dayna Seuss

by from Chesterfield, MI |

I had just returned from Overseas duty, had been looking at many vehicles that seem to get sold in between seeing them and getting to the dealership. I spotted my vehicle on a Sunday and immediately called and left a message that I wanted to come see it on Monday or Tuesday. Well, on Monday morning, Dayna called me, I explained to her that I was in the middle of having my 14,000 lbs of household goods delivered and I wasn't sure if I could make it out that day. I did ask her to at least give me the opportunity to come look at it by Tuesday before she sold it to someone else as I was very interested. She had many people inquire about it, but was true to her word. I did have the opportunity to see it that night, although past her normal work day, she waited for me to arrive and I immediately wanted it right after the test drive. She allowed me the time to go home and come back 2 days later to pay for the vehicle. She has even checked with me after the fact and worked with me on questions that I have sent her. It's not often that you buy a vehicle and think, wow, this was a great deal. Most times, you think, wow, what did I get myself into. Anyway, thanks Dayna, I'll be looking at Randy Wise for my next vehicle. Sincerely, Ed Braunston

GMC Acadia

by from Adrian, MI |

I had a great experience during the purchase of my Acadia. I want to thank Dayna for allowing me to take and test drive the vehicle overnight. My wife just loves it!!! I do too... Dayna and the other staff were very helpful, polite and efficient. I would definitely refer others to you and Randy Wise! Thanks!!!!

randy wise fenton

by from Coleman, MI |

Great service very friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely buy another vechile from this dealer.