Randy Wise Buick GMC

New 888-477-6275
Used 888-501-5267
Service 888-454-3410

Make the Wise choice!

Dayna was wonderful to work with

by from South Lyon MI |

We bought from Dayna and if you are smart you will too. ALL of the staff are pleasant to deal with. It was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

Service

by from Fenton |

I made an appointment to have my first oil change with tire rotation since the purchase of my new car. When I arrived for my appointment, Aaron Spearling, the service advisor was there to greet me. He was very friendly and showed me where the waiting room was and everything that they had to offer to make my wait nice. He told me that it would take around 45 min., but they were done in 35m?. While I was waiting, Jeff Andrus, my salesman came to the waiting room to see me and make sure that everything was going well. I left the dealership, once again, feeling very pleased. Good work!!

by from Fenton, Mi |

Dayna Suess went above and beyond any sales person I've ever dealt with. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely patient. She spent weeks helping me find the perfect Acadia with all the features that I wanted. She colored with my children while I went over the financing across the hall and even came in on Christmas Eve to make sure I had a gigantic bow to put on the hood to surprise my wife for Christmas. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had and I would recommend her to anyone!

As Good As It Can Get

by from Fenton, MI |

Bought a new 2014 Buick Lacrosse E-Assist from Randy Wise Buick GMC. I love the car that my salesman found me and also the awesome deal that he found for me as well. He took the time to go over all the luxuries that the car has to offer and made me feel like a very valued customer. See salesman Jeff Andrus, you will not go wrong and leave feeling very good.

Buick Lacrosse

by from Fenton, MI |

Great experience

by from South Lyon, MI |

My husband and I had a really great experience at Randy Wise. The staff was very competent and friendly. We had a few concerns about the vehicle that we purchased and the service department took care of all of them. The sales person who took care of us really took her time to answer all of our questions and to make sure we were totally satisfied before we purchased our vehicle. The used car sales manager too really good care of us too. Overall we were completely happy with our experience and would highly recommend their dealership to anyone. Thanks Randy Wise!

/Danya

by from Michigan |

Even know i didnt buy the car i was looking at the help was amazing. I went and look at the car and was helped with car info and talked to friendly sales person.

Dayna was AMAZING!!

by from Hartland michigan |

I was not going to buy a car today but Dayna was just so wonderful that I could not say no!!! I fell in love with the Denali, she was beautiful and Dayna is not bad on the eyes either! If you want no BS and a good deal, see her or my fav, Lisa C!

Excellent Experience!

by from Wisconsin |

Dana is a rock star. From the 1st email communciation to handover of the keys the process was quick, honest and wonderful. Excellent ride, good quality and very low pressure high service environment . . . .

A great buying experience!

by from Williamston, MI |

After seeing a number of the same type of vehicles, we made the hour-long drive out to Randy Wise because they were the most reasonably priced for the vehicle we wanted. We didn't call before heading out, and the car we wanted to see was on it's way back to this lot from a sister dealership. Rick did a great job providing us with plenty of information on the car while we were waiting and had our trade in appraised. We were not disappointed when the vehicle arrived! They gave us a fair amount on our (old!) trade. When it came time for financing, Steve was AWESOME at negotiating to get our payments as close as possible to where we needed/wanted to be. Throughout our visit, nobody minded our 2 yr old playing/sometimes fussing (hey, it was a long process!) and they always made us feel like our business was important to them! Well worth the drive to get a buying experience like this!!!!

Very Pleased So Far!

by from Swartz Creek |

We appreciate the process of buying our used car. Dayna, you were awesome and your finance guy (sorry can't remember his name) awesome as well. Thank you! Brad and Jackie