Barber Ford Inc

Service 888-237-2630

Barber Ford Family Owned & Operated

Great Service!!

by from Holland, MI |

I stopped in to get an oil change, and tires rotated. Quick, and Friendly!!

Recent Service Experience

by from Zeeland, MI |

Another trouble-free experience. Coffee's good too.

Exceptional dealership

by from Holland, Michigan |

From the moment of entry to the dealership to leaving the lot with our new and very beautiful Ford Edge we could not have been more impressed with the entire experience. Everyone was so wonderfully professional, courteous, and with a little fun thrown in! We will definitely return to Barber Ford when it is time to purchase our second vehicle. And we have already decided on a Ford Fusion! Thank you!

Customer

by from Douglas, MI |

My 2002 F-150 had a engine problem on the road. I made it to the dealeship. They got me in asap. I have always gotten great service there.

Great Service

by from Holland, Michigan |

service was very good and friendly. Fixed a check engine issue. Brake inspection revealed need for front brakes. they were installed promptly and job was completed within time frame quoted. Great service as always.

Routine 10,000 mile service

by from Hudsonville, MI |

I had an early appointment. My vehicle (2015 Explorer) was taken in promptly by friendly staff, some of whom I have known for quite some time. The staff is respectful and honest. Barber Ford has coffee and fresh donuts while you wait. They were done with my service (the Works) in about 45 minutes, if that long. I was quite impressed. The service adviser went over service sheet with me. The cashier was friendly as well.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Paul! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing R E Barber Ford!

friendly staff and comfortable waiting room

by from Holland, MI |

Staff was very friendly and I enjoyed the waiting room(coffee,TV,water). I purchased a 2014 Fusion which has so far been a great vehicle. My only negative comment is on an issue I reported on my first service visit. There was a hole in the headliner I reported to the service desk and it was noted in the service report. I feel there should have been some follow up to root cause and if it was a flaw in the product it should be repaired. I offered to bring the vehicle back for review with the factory representative from Ford no input from the service desk on that offer.

noise and rattle

by from Hamilton, MI |

At expressway speed a rattle developed from rear area of 2013 Escape. Brad and service staff kept at after several test drives and visits. They always projected the attitude that we will fix it and make it right. They did!

May 15, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it's gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Archie. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Survey on service at Barber Ford

by from Holland, Michigan |

Everything fine and prompt. We completed this survey before

2012 F250

by from Zeeland, Michigan |

The Day that I brought the 2012 f250 in for service was the last time I drove it. They had to replace the heater blower motor because it was rattling. For the most part my service experiences have gone well. No issues.

May 6, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Donald! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions and we will be more than happy to help!