R E Barber Ford Inc

640 East Eighth Street, Holland, MI 49423

New car purchase.

by from Holland, MI |

This is just the second new car purchase of our lives (and we've been senior citizens for quite awhile now!). We purchased a 2012 Fusion and now just picked up our 2014 Flex. We've only driven it about 100 miles so far but we both agree it is a GREAT car for us. We need it to pull our small travel trailer but have decided that we will be taking the Flex to Florida in January too. Pete Shearer was marvelous again (we purchased both cars through him). He did a great job introducing us to the multitude of features built into our Flex. We are having trouble remembering everything, but we both know we can go back to Barber anytime to have Pete give us a "refresher" of the Flex's features. R.E. Barber is a great place. From purchasing a car, to having a vehicle serviced, to sitting down with those in the body shop to iron out the details of how to get the Fusion's rear bumper replaced (it wasn't our fault!!), we'd recommend Barber to everyone!

Barber Ford

by from Holland, MI |

Your service manager was able to squeeze me in to a very busy day...I was impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail. The mechanics were professional, as well...it appears they did an excellent job, as my brakes are working great. I do appreciate the fact that I have a dealership I can lean on in an emergency.

Great People!

by from Holland, MI |

I must say that Randy in finance and Robyn in sales are the BEST experience I have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. I was nervous as a single mom who had recently experienced a Chapter 7 after a divorce, but Robyn and Randy made me feel at ease right away. I felt that a car was possible even in my situation. It's tough to be a good bill payer and to go through a Chapter 7 due to a painful event in life. The last thing any woman or man needs is to go through additional frustration when getting back on their feet again. I am glad Barber Ford exists and that they have exceptional people like Robyn and Randy. I look forward to making my next purchase there again with improved credit next time around though. You have a customer who will be back to do more business in the future. Thanks!

Great service and friendly staff

by from Holland, MI |

I have always found the service to excellent and the staff very helpful. I bring all three of my vehicles to the service department when they need service. I have been buying cars from you for a long time. I told my father-in-law to check with your dealership when he needed a new vehicle. He found what he was looking for and purchased it from you. Thank you for your great service and competitive prices.

Service Department

by from Holland, MI |

The service staff is always very helpful and polite. The only complaint that I have is when I have my vehicle worked on you can see where the technician gets in and out of my vehicle without out putting a disposable paper floor mat over my floor mats. You can see the outline of their shoes from oil and grease being on them. I have cloth black floor mats, not the best, but if I ever purchase new mats I would be upset because they are not using the disposable mats.

R.E. Barber Service

by from Holland, MI |

As always great service, friendly staff, and a feeling of honest and direct communication between the service Department and myself.

Chris Nunn

by from Holland, MI |

Great service, I usually deal with Brad at the service desk, always does his best to make the visit a pleasure, polite and outgoing, good man.

Great

by from Holland, MI |

Always customer friendly, as is expected. That is all I have to say

Tire Installation

by from Holland, MI |

My vehicle was not serviced as I had been told it was going to be nor was it done in the time frame I was told to expect. I could have saved a 40 mile round trip and taking up a friend's time had I known I was only getting the new tires installed. I would have brought a book and waited for my car. I was given a service bonus to compensate me for my aggravation.

Purchase

by from Fennville,, MI |

Pete Shearer treated me as if I had been a customer for many years. Actually, this was my first experience at Barber. Probably not the last.