Jim Ball Buick GMC Cadillac

3475 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

Worst service department ever

by from Buffalo NY |

I traded for a used vehicle and found out it had alignment issues. It was so bad the rear tires wore to the belt within 2,000 miles. The foglight was glued in and stopped working right after i bought the vehicle. So i took it in to be fixed and received a run around for two weeks. They never answer their extensions, and never call back. When i finally got my vehicle back after over two painful weeks,when they only had to put two tires on and replace a foglight, the foglight was still not fixed.....and when i turned the vehicle on i had more warnings on the dash then when i took it in. So again it goes back to the dealership and again i get the run around for now over a week. There is poor communication between personel and they lie about everything. The only competent person on the property is the receptionist. Do not waste your time/money with this dealership go down the street to one of the other dealerships they will be much more friendly and helpful then Jim Ball.

The Worst Ever!!!

by from Watertown, New York |

I Traded a vehicle for a new Cadillac. Never paid off my trade. No one ever answers the phone, no one ever calls you back. Had to contact Cadillac and Attorney General to sort out trade pay off. (Still not sorted out after a month!) And they sold my trade, Without having Title to it. Do not buy from Jim Ball!!! If I could give them a worse rating then poor I would. Run, Run as fast as you can away.

Prompt & Efficient Service

by from Orchard Park, NY |

Was able to drop the car off early morning, on way to work ... promptly handled the paperwork and had a rental car ready for me ... returned after work ... car was ready to go!

Great!

by from Buffalo NY |

I just purchased my first vehicle at Jim Ball. The salesmen were very friendly and professional. Molly Poblocki was so helpful and really took her time to explain all the financial aspects to me. She also went out of her way to get me a loan with low monthly payments !

Great Dealership

by from Lancaster, NY |

Had great dealings with Jim Ball Auto. There service department is the only one that I have ever dealt with that actually called you when your car is done. I have bought 4 cars throuh Jim Ball, new & used and, plan to continue buying through them. If Mr Ball is around, he will actually met with you upon the completion of the sale, what a nice touch.

Love my Cadillac

by from Buffalo, NY |

I purchased a Cadillac from Jim Ball and had a great purchasing expierence. The salesmanager Jearmey was awesome, he came out to talk to me and was very upfront about my deal. When you pull up to the dealership, the salesmen don't pounce on you like they do at other dealerships I've been to. cory was the easiest salesperson I have ever worked with. He was a breathe of fresh air. I would reccommend him to anyone who wants feel comfortable and trust. Thanks Jim Ball!

TERRIBLE

by from Buffalo, NY |

The entire experience from start to finish was terrible. The saleman was rude, unprofessional, did not answer any questions, and ignored our calls. The price they offered for our trade was insulting. It appears to me that they do not even want to sell cars since I was the one contacting them 99% of the time. The only one willing to help us was the finance manager. NOTHING was offered for all of the trouble they put us through and the car wasn't even cleaned well upon pick up. Had it not been for the powertrain warrently and my love for this car I would have walked away from the deal in a heartbeat. I would strongly recommend another dealer who cares more about their customers!

Horrible customer service

by from Buffalo, ny |

Horrendous customer service. Purchased a used car from them. No one to return calls, told to make an appointment online and when I called back myself to confirm, they told me they dont have an internet person anymore so they have no appointment. They never have loaners. I just purchased my car and the E-brake didnt work. How it passed inspection is beyond me. It had squealing brakes too they told me they saw and heard nothing wrong with them... still squealing. Picked it up 2 days ago, now it needs even more repairs and no returned phone calls. Really irritating. Should change their name to Jim Dropped The Ball.

Very Nice

by from Lockport, NY |

Had An Awesome Experience. Hasn't Always Been The Case At This Dealership Quite Honestly, But This Particular Experience Was Awesome!

Outstanding Service

by from Orchard Park, NY |

Quick professional service. A long time satisfied customer. From the original purchase and servicing over 3+ years I have always been 100% satisfied.