Best Ford Lincoln

579 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063

New 888-869-5937 New 888-869-5937
Used 888-699-8319 Used 888-699-8319
Service 877-438-3057 Service 877-438-3057

Better isn't good enough! Shop Best!

Great Experience- Great Sales Persons

by from Pelham NH |

I just recently bought a 2016 Ford F250 Super cab Lariat with Matt DiClemente and Brittney Lovejoy as the sales reps and also one of the managers Tony, WOW what a great team, They were very consistent with a high quality of knowledge, and very courteous, Matt & Brittney did everything they could so I can get the best price, Which I did, I was very pleased, They had the truck I was looking for, I asked Matt if I could drive it out of there the same day, He did everything he could and made it happen I was in and out within a couple of hours driving away in my new F250, I highly recommend Best Ford and I highly recommend you deal with the team I dealt with Matt, Brittney and Tony, Keep up the good work guys!!!

Service

by from Greenville,NH |

Service was done in the "ball park" estimation that had been given. Courteous,and friendly.

Service

by from peterborough, NH |

I have a 2013 Ford Escape - Your staff was excellent. I was in for an oil change, they had me in and out in no time. At the time of purchase they promised me a free oil change and stuck to their word. Best Ford is great, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used vechicle.

2013 Lincoln MKZ

by from Pelham, NH |

Purchased my Lincoln MKZ over two years ago and have experienced excellent service at Best Ford since day one! Recently my extended service mileage limit was reached and now need to pay for service (over 50,000 miles) and have use Quick Lane service on all visits and service continues to be excellent. Certainly will consider Best Ford when I decide to buy a new vehicle and continue to have my vehicle serviced there.

Good experience

by from Nashua, NH |

I really enjoyed the buying process here. They did everything possible to get my husband his dream car. Shawn Rourke was super friendly and so helpful, he made sure we were tended to at all times with everything we needed. Would recommend buying here :-)

April 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, M. Quintero. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Best dealership ever

by from Boston, ma |

kyle, duncan and matt are great. The sales managers tom and chris were extremely nice to work with and met all my needs. very happy!!!!!

March 11, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership, Mike! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

bad service

by from Billerica Massachusetts |

Chose to do the text the dealer about a pickup. Revived a text back saying a representative would respond to me within 24 hours. And after 33 hours I still revived no response

January 17, 2016

Hello Richard, I apologize for the lack of response on our end. I am hoping I can personally help you with your vehicle search. Please e-mail me directly at ccavaleri@bestfordnh.com. Thank you.

Great Customer Service (Manager Chris Cavaleri)

by from Nashua NH |

I contacted Best Ford to help me out with a problem that occurred to my sisters 2015 Ford Explorer Limited that is less than 3 months old and less than 2000 miles on the odometer(the service engine light came & engine running hot light came on also). My sister shut the vehicle off immediately and we attempted to contact the local MA. dealer where she purchased the (new) vehicle. Unfortunately, it was impossible to get through (on the phone) to an actual person even during Sunday business operating hours, due to the recordings that prompt you to select a department that are all closed on Sunday's. The recordings never offered to speak to sales or any other (open) department. The only phone number listed is an (855) number which was absolutely useless. I then looked up Best Ford in Nashua to see if there was something they could do to help her out. I located a local (603) phone number for Best Ford in about 1 minute. I spoke with a sales consultant and was transferred to a manager. The manager I spoke with was Chris Cavaleri, (he was so helpful even though the vehicle wasn't purchased there). Chris was a pleasure to deal with he pointed us in the right direction to have her brand new Explorer towed. I wish we could have sent this vehicle to Best Ford to have it looked at but Ford roadside assistance would only tow it to the closest Ford dealer which happened to be the place where she purchased the vehicle. It is good to know there are people out there (even on a Sunday) willing to help out someone in need, even though the vehicle wasn't purchased at Best Ford & there was nothing in it for him or Best Ford this particular time. The next time I am in the market for a new or used car I will be sure to return the favor and give Chris Cavaleri at Best Ford a chance to earn my business. I will be definitely be visiting Chris at Best Ford in February of 2016 when my lease is up ( to check out the Ford Escape). Chris Cavaleri Thank You for spending the time to help my sister out of a difficult situation. Sincerely, Jim P. Nashua NH

Great and Easy Service

by from Beverly, MA |

Service was so easy it didn't even feel like we brought the car to them. Very professional staff and great customer service. Highly recommend.

Great Experience Purchasing

by from Candia NH |

Just purchased a new 2016 Fusion. This was the first time experience with a dealership purchase. They made it easy and did not oversell. They were honest and accommodating. I highly recommend this dealer!