Best Ford Lincoln

579 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063

New 888-869-5937
Used 888-699-8319
Service 877-438-3057

Better isn't good enough! Shop Best!

Awesome service

by from Nashua NH |

The effort spent paid off, and it was a pleasure doing business with Marquis Anderson

Best Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 17, 2014

Thank you very much for the great feedback. We strive to give every customer the best service. Please let us know what we can do to help you or your family in the future!!

excellent customer service

by from nashua, nh |

LIsa Rapoza is a asset to best ford, we bought two cars! Love her... StAmand

Shady business

by from Boston's |

After getting an email about a car I was interested in price dropping. I went to the showroom to find a green tag with a price three thousand more than what I was quoted. I was approached by Lisa who told me the prices change hourly in the market. That's kinda shady. After sitting down I couldn't help but notice how rude she was by not even making eye contact with me when I was speaking and a few times even cut me right off to talk to someone else. She came off as very rude and arrogant. During the negotiation she and a manager quoted payments thAt didn't even add up right. I went over the se figures several times on my calculator and couldn't see how they were off by three grand. Obviously I just left and sent the manager a email about the figures. After answering my questions rudely he told me he wasn't gonna give me a loan calculating lesson and said I was wrong with my figures. Oddly enough he gave me his figures and they were the same as what I came up with. Go figure!!! He stated he didn't want my business anyway. Nice business practices huh! They also make you pay for car faxes online. SHADY!!!

Go somewhere else

by from Nashua, NH |

ASTOUNDINGLY bad service center. I don't know how Ford can allow Best f Ford /Lincoln in Nashua, NH to exist as it does. I am a 3rd generatin Nashuan who buys American...and Fords. I have 3 trucks and an SUV...and one thing I can count on is this dealership making my life miserable. You name it they do it. Overcgharge always. Send you a vehicke back with someting broken that wasn't broken before. They take an inordinate amount of time to mess up a repair. I am now going to leave nashua for manchester or chelmsford ma to seek repairs because it is a guarantee that I am going to feel the need to write another one of these reviews after yet another horrible experience and to try to save someone else the pain of going to Best Ford of Nashua. Please Ford motor company...take control of this hack dealersip.

Great Experience

by from Derry, NH |

This was the second vehicle I purchased from Best Ford. Although there were some minor kinks ( no manual recieved yet, back idered, and a few minor cosmetic issues with the car), my expience has been great during and after the sale. Both the sales manager and finance manager were great! I will continue to purchase from this dealership. The service department was also very easy to deal with since they corrected the small issues. I am very happy with them overall and hope I`ll receive my manuals soon.

excellent experience

by from Hollis, NH |

1st time I have been in a dealership that I could call it family like! Lisa R, was the best sales person I have ever worked with. professional, polite, curtious. I was a wonderful experience. Buy from her!!!! Lorna F

Felt like family

by from Nashua NH |

I've bought a lot of cars in my years. But no experience compared to this one. From the moment I walked in, I felt like I was buying a car from a family member. Matt catered to my needs in a way where I felt zero pressure, despite my situation. The price, people, and overall buying experience were top notch. I would without hesitation reccomend not just best Ford, but Matt to anyone who needs a car, and wants a friendly, caring sales experiance. A++ to best Ford.

Great experience!

by from Hudson, NH |

I'm not one to write reviews but I must say, my sales person John B. and the sales manager Chris C. are two of the best. John exceeded expectations from the second I walked in the door, and Chris was a no BS Sales Manager who honestly gave me the best deal right from the beginning. There was ZERO negotiation just due to the fact they gave me the best price right away. I shopped around and prior to walking in and the price they gave me blew everyone else's away. I left with a new Fusion SE (which has far more technology than my home PC, haha) and John walked me through everything numerous times, which is very time consuming considering everything these cars have to offer. Great guy, patient, and willing to go the extra mile. Im not sure if Im happier with my new car, or the experience of buying it. Kudos to John and Chris.

Great Deals

by from Nashua, NH |

Visited a number of dealerships while searching for my next car. These guys were the only ones who gave me the feeling that they were bending over backwards to make a deal happen - and they did! And beat out Audi, Lexus and Caddie . . . Matt went to bat for me and hit a home run!

great sales person

by from Nashua NH |

Very happy with the sales staff. Both finance, and sales were very accomodating, got a great deal on a new Mustang. The car was ready for me when I arrived. Very low pressure dealership. Worked on my time. Was willing to make the deal work for me.

buying a car

by from Nashua, NH |

I had a very excellent and friendly experience dealing with sales rep John Barbuti at Best Ford.

Best Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 29, 2014

Thanks for your business and the nice words. We hope you enjoy your Focus and look forward to seeing you at the first service appointment!