Best Ford Lincoln

579 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063

New 888-869-5937 New888-869-5937
Used 888-699-8319 Used888-699-8319
Service 877-438-3057 Service 877-438-3057

Better isn't good enough! Shop Best!

Great Experience- Great Sales Persons

by from Pelham NH |

I just recently bought a 2016 Ford F250 Super cab Lariat with Matt DiClemente and Brittney Lovejoy as the sales reps and also one of the managers Tony, WOW what a great team, They were very consistent with a high quality of knowledge, and very courteous, Matt & Brittney did everything they could so I can get the best price, Which I did, I was very pleased, They had the truck I was looking for, I asked Matt if I could drive it out of there the same day, He did everything he could and made it happen I was in and out within a couple of hours driving away in my new F250, I highly recommend Best Ford and I highly recommend you deal with the team I dealt with Matt, Brittney and Tony, Keep up the good work guys!!!

Quick Lane - FAST service, pleasant experience

by from Nashua, NH |

I visited the Quick Lane without an appointment for an oil change. I was greeted at my car and went inside to do the paperwork. The service was incredibly fast and everything was done right. They performed an oil change, tire rotation, check and fill fluids and brake inspection. I was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Free WiFi, pleasant staff. They even washed my car for free since I have a Lincoln.

Great customer service but missed a big detail

by from Nashua, NH |

Service was good, however, I paid for the works package only to discover my wiper fluid was not replenished (it was completely empty). Other than that I was satisfied with the visit.

Covered Maintenace Repair

by from Merrimack, NH |

This was a simple window wiper replacement, which was done quickly.

I higly recommend Best Ford

by from Pepperell, MA |

Buying my new 2016 Ford Escape S from Best Ford was a very pleasant experience! I was very impressed that Michael Frassica, the General Manager, took the time to come out and personally welcome me to Best Ford when I picked up my new car. Duncan McCallum and Crystal Gosselin were both extremely helpful, knowledgeable, responsive and friendly. They listened to and respected what I was looking for in my new car and did not try to push me into getting features I was not interested in buying. They arranged to have a sunroof put in for me since we could not find an Escape S model in the gorgeous Sunset color that had a factory installed sunroof. I had a sunroof on my old car and the placement of that sunroof was more over the driver's seat as opposed to the Panoramic Vista Roof in the Escape which is set further back. Duncan took extra care to see that it was installed where I wanted it and Crystal sent me pictures of my new car after the sunroof was installed. In fact, Crystal even programmed my phone to the car's Sync function for me! Over the course of my buying experience, I think someone from every department made the point to came out to meet me: Tom Sullivan, Chris Cavaleri, Chris Caruso, Jack Higginbotham from financing and Daryl from service. I was so pleased with the overall treatment I received at Best Ford that I purchased an extended warranty so I have all my vehicle services pre-paid for. I will be returning to Best Ford for all my services!! As a rule, I do not buy extended warranty policies but I made an exception because of the people at Best Ford!

Great Service!

by from Merrimack, NH |

Craig kept me informed and explained every step of the way!

Great services

by from Nashua, NH |

Staff person servicing my car was very helpful & accommodating.

Best Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 28, 2016

We appreciate your response, Margaret! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Recall on Modem

by from Tyngsboro, MA |

I brought my 2015 Lincoln MKC to have the Modem replaced (as required by Lincoln), the service department got me in as soon as I arrived and had the vehicle finished in the hour that they said it would take to complete. Very satisfied with the service.

Regular maintenance appointment

by from Nashua, NH |

Was able to schedule a service appointment for the very next day and it was taken care of promptly.

Best Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 28, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Best Ford Lincoln! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Great Service - Thanks Lisa

by from milford, nh |

Lisa and Tom were very helpful. I recommend working with usaa to become one of their trusted dealers through their true care service. thanks dave