Fred Grande Ford

Service 866-545-0755

Drive a Little - Save A Lot

friendly,dealership

by from Almont mich |

Fred Grande Ford is a small dealership with the most friendly sales people around.I have bought 1 fusion there then leased my 2nd one also , just took my aunt there to buy her new escape. Cindy is a wonderful sales woman,would rec-amend her to all. the service dept also very good. Larry the manager is wonderful to go see them for a good deal.

Fred Grande Ford responded to this review

April 23, 2012

Thanks for the great review. It means a lot to both Larry and me!

Purchase Experience

by from Washington, Mi |

In 46 years of purchasing vehicles, this is the absolute worst experience I have ever had. No follow up, updates or where my order was during well over 100 days of waiting. Once the car actually did arrive, further negotiations were required and promises of 'I'll get back with you'. Again, no response, update or follow up after another month. Obviously this dealership is not interested in doing business with me or my family. All smiles and thank yous for doing business with us, is a joke.

got another fusion

by from Almont mich |

Thanks Cindy for being there for me again.... this is my 3rd fusion from Fred Grande Ford,this dealership gets my thumbs up!!!! good people,nice place to get a ford!!! thanks again Cindy Shelley s.