Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

15123 North Rd, Fenton, MI 48430

New 888-433-3860
Used 877-796-1903
Service 877-227-2240

Make sure to ask about our exclusive Hall Pass offers!

BEYOND great Service

by from Fenton, Michigan |

My Wife & I have purchased a number of vehicles from Hall CJD, We have always found the Service Department to be topnotch. Recently, I took my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in for repairs & maintenance, with the list of items to be inspected & repaired/replaced, I figured the car would be down for a couple of days, how wrong one can be! The Service Writer,(Valarie Gedeon), had someone shuttle me home, (and picked me up @ home), then the work begun, half way through the day I received a call from Valerie, who informed me what repairs were needed, I authorized all the work. I stopped back @ the Service Dept., & was informed the work on my Jeep was completed, the driver,(Carl) was to be @ my door @ 5:00pm,Which he was! When I arrived @ Hall CJD I paid the bill, and was shown all the parts that were replaced, some under the Service Contract purchased with the Jeep,(now there's some good news). the jeep had been washed & waiting. Oh by the way, the actual cost was a little less than the estimate, in other words ACCURATE! Valerie, the tech, & the Parts Dept. were downright great on this,& I would recommend this dealer for any car purchase & Service & Repair!

Not a good place and owner.

by from grand blanc mi |

Jim Hall would honor an agreement that we had from when I purchased my dodge journey. The reason he used was that he did not make anymore moneyy from me.

Great People,that's what brings things together

by from Grand Blanc,MI |

Andy at Hall's is wonderful. I have bought 2 vehicles and had a friend buy one from him. He goes above and beyond to help his customers. He is honest with you when you ask a question. Good Man, and A Good Person.

Mixed results

by from Linden, MI |

My first encounter with Hall was in buying my 2012 Dodge Journey. They had one on the lot that was close to what I wanted, and the salesman seemed friendly and informative. When I explained that I was interested in price (not payment), he seemed to lose interest, didn't return calls. I bought from Szott Dodge, much further away. My experience with Hall's service department has been mostly good, with the exception of one staff member. I questioned the shifting of the automatic transmission on my car, and the tech offered to take a test drive with me. During the drive, he proceeded to explain that he previously worked for a GM dealership, and he thought their transmissions were the best. Nice.

buying from a distance made easy

by from Marshall, MI |

Buying this car was made easy, Hall was very cooperative, willing to accommodate a distance issue. They were very helpful and informative but not pushy

Poor Service Before I Even Got There

by from Elkhart, IN |

I contacted Hall Chrysler through Cars.com asking if they had a Carfax report available and also asking a more specific question about one of their vehicles. I initially received a quick reply back. The responder said she would have the service manager pull the Carfax report, get a response to my question, and send the information right back. I was happy with this. Near the end of the following day, I sent a follow-up email asking if the information had been collected. Since I was planning on driving 3 hours to their dealership the next morning, I wanted to know if it was going to be what I was looking for. I was informed that they could not provide the information at this time because the vehicle was on an extended test drive. She would respond as soon as the vehicle was returned. I'm not sure why she couldn't at least send a copy of the Carfax report. 4 full additional days have now passed (although I grant them that one was a Sunday), with no response whatsoever. That must be one heck of a test drive, because it is still listed for sale. Lucky for me, I found a very similar vehicle at another dealership and purchased that one instead.

Buying a used car!

by from Rochester Hills, Michigan |

I had been searching for cars for almost a month and was unable to find anything that was both in my price range and had the quality of car I needed to travel cross-country. I had heard of this dealership through an online source and saw a Jeep I was interested in. I decided to make the 45 minute drive and was impressed from the get-go. I was placed with a younger saleswoman and was nervous about her experience. However, she immediately took me to test drive the car and she knew everything there was to know about the car. She was extremely helpful and was not pushy at all, like most other car salesmen I have encountered. She showed me a car fax and informed me about financing options. The dealership as a whole looked almost new and everyone I encountered was friendly. I felt as though I wash't just a paycheck to them, but that they actually cared about the car I was taking home.

Another Great Experience

by from Fenton,Mi |

My Wife and I puchased a Jeep Commander a few years ago,From Hall CJD. On May 1st of 2012 I was involved in an accident,the vehical was towed to Halls Body shop, where my insurance adjuster,and the Body shop manasger, totaled our Jeep. Then came time to Purchase another car, after roadtesting a number of cars at Hall CJD ,we decided to buy a 2012 Dodge Journey from them. The Monthy payment came in LESS, With a little more service contract and some more Insurance! EVERYONE at Hallwas involved in making our deal happen,to our liking. IT DOES'NT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!

Such a good Dealer I coninue to buy out of state

by from Orlando Fl |

I have not lived in Michigan since 2003 but continue to buy my vehicles from Hall Fenton despite living in Florida. Jim Hall is not your typical owner and can be found on the sales floor or is always accessible. I have bought 4 new vehicles from this dealership because I feel I get an honest and good deal from someone I have trusted for years.

OUTSTANDING

by from Fenton, Michigan |

We purchased a new Jeep Commander 2 years ago,Andy Klepoch made everything happen the way we wanted and then some. The Service has always been GREAT. Time commitments,and Quality and Customer satisfaction have always been a top priority at Hall CJD.

OUTSTANDING

by from Fenton, Michigan |

We puchased a new Jeep Commander 2 years ago, the salesman (Andy Klepoch) made this happen, Despite a few challanges. The Service Dept is GREAT!