Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

15123 North Rd, Fenton, MI 48430

Happy Customer again

by from Royal oak, Michigan |

This is my second lease from John Pitoniak and couldn't be happier. John is very knowledgable about the vehicles he sales. He makes sure every question is answered and our needs are fulfilled. I would highly recommend JP to anyone looking to lease or purchase a vehicle. Mark K.

November 13, 2015

We are glad you are so pleased with your latest purchase. Thank you for being a repeat customer, we appreciate your business!

Great service.

by from Reno, Nv. |

Excellent service, quick response. No vehicle was purchased but I received good information.

August 14, 2015

Don, We appreciate your feedback on the service you received. IF you need anything in the future please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Another Purchase & Happy Wife!

by from Fenton, Michigan |

My wife purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Evynn Browning @ Hall CJD. The buying experience was OUTSTANDING.Every detail was covered,right down to the Cherokees operation & maintenance. Evynn Browning Really knew her product!

July 10, 2015

Don, Thank you again for your business! We are glad we could help make your wife happy and appreciate your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!

Scott Hebda

by from Midland, Michigan |

Scott was exceptional in selling our two vehicles that we have bought from him. We drive from Midland Michigan just to have him sell us a vehicle and will continue from here on out. He is very knowlegdeable in what he does and is just straight to the point. Both times that we have purchased a vehicle we went way over closing time but that didn't matter to Scott at all.

May 29, 2015

Matt and Michelle, Thank you so much for your repeat business. We really appreciate your kind words and the fact you traveled to see us from Midland!

I like this Dealer.

by from Burton,Mi. |

Scott Hebda was a great help and made the process of car buying very easy. After having been at the Mega dealerships in the area it was refreshing to revisit what customer service is suppose to be.

April 25, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Gary. We strive to make give all of our customers great customer service. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Great caring dealer

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Bought a used car from Cars.com. I found some things wrong and they fixed that and more as well gave me a better price.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Scott! We appreciate your business and review!

Used Auto Purchase

by from Goodrich, MI |

Doug, our salesman, was very helpful. He kept in contact regarding the sale of the used vehicle. We were unable to pick up the vehicle on the scheduled day and he was very accommodating. Very nice people, will consider buying from them again.

Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge ...honest & professional!

by from Fenton Mi |

Hall CJD has great owners, salespeople and products. I have purchased multiple cars from them over the years and its amazing that each time I have drove out with a new vehicle...I have felt I was given amazing friendly and personalized service, with a great deal on an awesome vehicle. Great small town feel people from top to bottom. Thanks Jim,Tim, and Scott for your commitment to find me the perfect deal for me. It's a pleasure to refer others to this group at Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Fenton.

Great Experince at the Hall Dealership

by from Flint, MI |

Last month my husband and myself just wanted to "look" at different car models and just happened to start with the Jim Hall Dealership. We were approached by John Berry who was very professional and efficient and it was a pleasure to deal with a real salesman. We were impressed by his knowledge and helpfulness. In the end we bought a Dodge Journey. We love the Car and appreciate John making this car buying a great experience. We were extremely satisfied and give John Berry and the Dealership a 5 Star Rating. Sincerely, Claude and Ute Kirkey

First Time Car Buyer!

by from Saginaw, MI |

I found a gorgeous 2013 Fusion with everything I wanted in it, as I have been looking for months and keeping my eyes peeled. The price was almost too good to believe, as it was under the NADA value. It being my first buy, I was a bit nervous, and there were a couple of minor hiccups along the way, as this was my first experience, but the dealership was helpful all along the way. My salesman Josh answered all of my myriad questions and was very accommodating.I drove away happy with my new ride a few days ago, and I've been enjoying it ever since. Thanks, guys!