Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

15123 North Rd, Fenton, MI 48430

New 888-433-3860
Used 877-796-1903
Service 877-227-2240

Make sure to ask about our exclusive Hall Pass offers!

OUTSTANDING

by from Fenton, Michigan |

We purchased a new Jeep Commander 2 years ago,Andy Klepoch made everything happen the way we wanted and then some. The Service has always been GREAT. Time commitments,and Quality and Customer satisfaction have always been a top priority at Hall CJD.

OUTSTANDING

by from Fenton, Michigan |

We puchased a new Jeep Commander 2 years ago, the salesman (Andy Klepoch) made this happen, Despite a few challanges. The Service Dept is GREAT!

Great Sales Experience

by from Clarkston, MI |

Great experience at Hall Dodge in Fenton. Our Sales guy Nick Golson was great--answered any questions we had, very knowledgeable about the Durango we purchased and no pressure whatsoever. Highly recommend.

Nick & Hall- Great Combination!

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

We had been looking for a used vehicle for our family of 7 for several months, and even the previous dealership we had bought from in the past treated us very poorly and was not really interested in finding us what we needed. So on our way home from Detroit we stopped by Hall in Fenton to do a little test driving, and Nick was amazing! He took the time to listen to our needs and requests and brought out several vans to try. Through the time he spent with us, we were able to figure out what we really wanted and our new van exceeds what we thought we could find on our budget. Nick addressed every concern and question with integrity and honesty, and he met the needs of a family of 7 :) The entire staff was courteous and friendly, no high pressure sales, made this experience one of a kind...and we will be back!

Great Customer Service

by from Flint, Mi. |

I started reserching the 2012 Wangler Sport in October at which time I contacted Tom Trudell, great guy, he answered all my questions, gave me information that I didn't ask for that was helpful, and today 23Feb2012 I took possession of my Jeep Wrangler. Everyone I talked to and dealt with was very friendly and helpful. I've delt with my share of car dealers in my day, but these guys made my car buying experince a joy!

Happy Customer

by from Fenton, Mi |

Going to Hall Chrysler was the best car buying expierence I have ever had. Thanks to Evynn Browning and John Berry. Both were great to work with. As well as Brock the finance manager.

Evynn and Hall Rock!

by from Fenton, MI |

Dealing with Evynn Browning at Hall was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. I walked away with a great deal, top dollar for my trade-in and only spent a couple of hours making the deal. Evynn worked with me face to face and via email to make this happen and she personally searched to find me the car I could afford. I highly recommend working with Evynn and the Hall team as they are very professional and work to meet your request!!

My New Ram

by from St Helen, MI |

I purchased my new Ram at Hall- this is the second vehicle purchased through them and each time my sales rep was Nick Golson. The dealership is very clean and conveniently located right off the freeway. I was in to have some service performed and mentioned to Nick I was interested in going back to a truck. He arranged a test drive when my service was complete and despite not giving Nick any preferences the test drive vehicle he lined up seemed as if I hand picked it myself. I appreciate doing business at a place where there doesn't seem to be a revolving door for the sales people and Nick never applies any pressure- just assistance. When I take my vehicles there for service they always return it cleaner then when I drop it off which I also greatly appreciate.

Great experience!

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

Andy at Chrysler Hall Fenton is the best! Superior salesman. And the free wifi in the dealership made all the waiting much more bearable.

Please Customer

by from Lansing, MI |

I searched for a vehicle for months and visited several dealships but always either felt rushed or like a second class citizen but not at Hall Dodge Jeep and Chrysler. They made me feel like I was their only customer and my questions and concerns were never taken lightly. Evynn was very pleasant to work with and we did almost all of our communication via email which is WAY more convenient for me and my work schedule. When it was time to seal the deal, the finance manager was a whoot and very down to earth, not to mention very fast. I was in and out of there in less than an hour, driving away in my new Dodge Nitro. I recommend this dealer to all of my friends and family members.