Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

15123 North Rd, Fenton, MI 48430

New 888-433-3860
Used 877-796-1903
Service 877-227-2240

Make sure to ask about our exclusive Hall Pass offers!

Please Customer

by from Lansing, MI |

I searched for a vehicle for months and visited several dealships but always either felt rushed or like a second class citizen but not at Hall Dodge Jeep and Chrysler. They made me feel like I was their only customer and my questions and concerns were never taken lightly. Evynn was very pleasant to work with and we did almost all of our communication via email which is WAY more convenient for me and my work schedule. When it was time to seal the deal, the finance manager was a whoot and very down to earth, not to mention very fast. I was in and out of there in less than an hour, driving away in my new Dodge Nitro. I recommend this dealer to all of my friends and family members.

Extremely Pleased Customer

by from Lansing |

2009 Chrysler Aspen

by from Webster WI |

Drove 1400 miles round trip to purchase 2009 Aspen and we got there a few hours early befoe they cleaned it up and I found rust spots all over the truck and all the chrome was pitted ,the trird seat had a hole punctured in both seats and 2 broken fog lights ! They waxed the truck but did not fix anything else! The person servicing ,the used car manager and 2 sales persons told me the truck was immaculate ! My worst experiance ever in buying a car and I am 68 years old! They could care less about the 1400 mile trip for nothing and nobody said sorry for your trouble!! Since than I bought a 2009 Durango and yes it is immaculate and if they were closer I would show them what one in suppose to look like!

Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 6, 2011

Smooch- We apologize for the fact you didn't find the vehicle up to your expectations. We tried to over communicate the condition by sending you several interior and exterior pictures. The "rust" spots were brake dust, and should have been taken care of before you arrived. It is part of our final check, and as you mentioned you arrived a couple hours early. It was our fault that we missed the crack in the fog lamp. We are sorry. That being said, we do our best to carry the nicest pre-driven vehicles, and this Aspen was very nice, and did sell a few days later. We apologize again for your long travel and are happy you found a vehicle that you are happy with. Sincerely, Hall CJDR

Hall continues to impress

by from Fenton, MI |

We've obtained our last 3 vehicles from Hall, and their dedication to friendliness and customer services continues to impress. We had some pretty specific needs with our most recent vehicle, and our salesman Nick Golson stayed in constant contact with us until he got us into the vehicle we wanted. His persistence was greatly appreciated! He even came in on his off day to hand us the keys!! Highly recommend this dealership, especially Nick!

My New Durango is EXCELLENT!

by from Holly, MI |

Hall is a great place to purchase a vehicle and also a great place to get your vehicle serviced. My employer gets vehicles serviced at Hall and they always do a great job in a timely manner. I worked with salesman Nick Golson and he was super! Nick is a great guy and did everything he could, even working on his day off, to find me the vehicle that I wanted. The facilities are clean and the staff is friendly. I've been to other dealerships that have made me wait for quite some time because they didn't have enough staff to take care of the customers. Hall made me feel welcome and took care of me quickly so I didn't sit around and wait to be assisted. Great job!

Great Place to Buy - - Great Car to Get

by from Detroit, MI |

As a Chrysler retiree with over 30 years as an employee, I have had the opportunity to observe many dealerships, both Chrysler and competition. Hall is now, and would be at any time, one of the top automobile dealerships in the country. The property is orderly and well maintained. The staff is pleasant and focused on servicing the customer. Our daughter purchased a Dodge Grand Caravan from our salesman earlier in the year and highly recommended him to us. I whole heartedly concur with her recommendation. We were kept up to date with our order and the addition of a lumbar adjuster after delivery. Questions were never a problem and delivery was adjusted to our schedule without any problem. The Chrysler Town & Country Touring L was delivered in pristine condition and explained fully. Nothing was rushed or missed. The customer was there to be attended to and they did. Love the vehicle. Without question, will go back to Hall to buy again.

Professional and Personal

by from Fenton, Michigan |

First of all I really like the location and the comfortability in this dealership. It is always clean and organized. I purchased a 2011 Dodge Charger from the dealership , Our salesperson Tom took the time and was very knowledgeable in explaining the Dodge Charger. Especially they had the color I wanted. Yes always a great experience at Hall Chrysler Dealership in Fenton,MI

Good buying experience

by from Fenton, MI |

I came in looking for a specific vehicle. The dealearship did not have it, but my sales contact Nick Golson worked with us through multiple test drives and multiple dealer calls to find us the exact vehicle we wanted. There was never any pressure to buy and he showed great patience throughout the whole process. The dealership is well run, very clean and friendly. I wuld recommend them to anyone looking for a Chrysler product.

Alan Johnston

by from grand blanc, mi |

Nick was great and the company was fair. Will buy again from them.

A good car buying experience

by from Brighton Mi. |

My buying experience at Hall Dodge was very good. Nick Golson was my salesman and did a great job! He was no BS, he was honest I never felt he was trying to rip me off for a higher commission. Hall Dodge was very clean and well run. I would recommend Hall Dodge and Nick Golson to anyone!