Hall Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

15123 North Rd, Fenton, MI 48430

New 888-433-3860
Used 877-796-1903
Service 877-227-2240

Make sure to ask about our exclusive Hall Pass offers!

Good buying experience

by from Fenton, MI |

I came in looking for a specific vehicle. The dealearship did not have it, but my sales contact Nick Golson worked with us through multiple test drives and multiple dealer calls to find us the exact vehicle we wanted. There was never any pressure to buy and he showed great patience throughout the whole process. The dealership is well run, very clean and friendly. I wuld recommend them to anyone looking for a Chrysler product.

Alan Johnston

by from grand blanc, mi |

Nick was great and the company was fair. Will buy again from them.

A good car buying experience

by from Brighton Mi. |

My buying experience at Hall Dodge was very good. Nick Golson was my salesman and did a great job! He was no BS, he was honest I never felt he was trying to rip me off for a higher commission. Hall Dodge was very clean and well run. I would recommend Hall Dodge and Nick Golson to anyone!

Great Dealer and Dervice

by from Fenton, MI |

I have purchased and leased my last 4 vehicles from Hall in Fenton. It was a no pressure experience and I got a great deal. Nick Golson our salesman was very knowledgeable and was able to show us how to use all of the high tech gadgets in our new car.

PT Cruiser

by from Grand Blanc |

Love my new car and had the first service/oil change - it was painless.

LOVE MY AVENGER!

by from Linden, MI |

Went into the dealership with a 2007 Caliber for trade and had a specific trade-in value in mind, as well as payment. They met both without any negotiating!! My sales consultant, Evynn, was amazing and very knowledgeable. The F&I manager, Chad, was great as well. He was very honest and worked to find the best deal for me and gave me many options to choose from. I would DEFINITELY buy another car from them!!

buying used van

by from grand blanc, mi |

Buying used van for my mother who had an accident in her old van. Sales people were very helpful but the final prep and delivery of the car took over 2 hours and they kept telling us they couldnt find the van so it must have been taken to be gased up. The car had not been gased up at all!!!

excellant to deal with

by from Flint Mi |

I got a great deal on used Jeep Cherokee, the price was excellant and even below blue book value. They went the extra mile and even painted the hood and repaired a broken part at no extra cost. Nick Golson was great to work with, no pressure , no hype. Just excellant to deal with. Besides the 55 point service check they performed on the car It came with a 3 month warranty. Buying a used car from Hall jeep is great, they took away all the worries in buying a used car. Before I took delevery, I also had the service departmment repair a couple other items on the car. Beside doing the repair at cost they did great job and in a timely manor too. What a nice experience dealing with Nick and Hall DCJ

Proud New Minivan Owner

by from Grand Blanc, Mi |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Hall and honestly couldn't be any happier with my experience! I have bought plenty of new vehicles throughout the years, but have never felt so comfortable while doing so! Your honesty, professionalism, and patience created a trust and friendship which on my part I am truly thankful for and which I will never forget! I'd especially like to thank Nick Golson; for all of your time, your support, and your kindness throughout the entire process- an absolute joy to work with! We will certainly recommend Nick to all of our friends and family- and will certainly see us when it's time for our next new vehicle purchase!

Used car

by from Fenton, MI |

Came into the dealership with a vehicle type in mind and Nick was able to give us a few options to test drive. Could not pass up on a Jeep with low miles at a nice price. Nick put everything together is a very timely manner and we were on our way. Great experience and will be back for our next purchase.