Greiner Motor Company-Casper

Service 888-481-4159

Wyoming's Big 3 Dealer

excellent overall

by from Casper, WY |

We bought a 2006 gmc yukon denali from greiner and 6 months after we bought it it lost all defrost and heating capabilities we took it in to customer care Ryan and he went above and beyond it needed to go back 3 times before the exact problem was found(all issues that they fixed helped but never 100% solved the problem)he never gave up he keep our insurance claim open to make sure we didn't have to pay an extra deductable until 5 days after the repairs to make sure all was right. We take ALL our cars there because of the great customer service!!!!!!!

Dishonest!

by from Co |

We recently purchased a van from this dealership. We did this online due to the fact that the dealership is in Wyoming and they had what we were looking for. My husband spoke to a salesman several times and made it very clear that we would not be able to see the van before we purchased it so he needed the dealership to be honest with us. I spoke to the Customer Care Coordinator while she was in the van and she told me a few things about the van condition. I told her that it was going to be used for a Daycare and that I needed it clean and dependable. I told her that I couldn tell by the pictures so I needed someone there to tell me whats what. She told me that the dealership would detail the van before we got it. I took her word for it. We had someone go to Wyoming 10 1/2 hrs on a bus and drive the van here. The van got here Tuesday July 10, 2012. The van is NOTHING like what they told us it was. Of coarse the pictures online showed you what they wanted you to see and nothing more. Things that were never brought to our attention that are very important are: Broken back door on the passenger side, missing cup holder, and broken seatbelt latch,dents and several scratches on the outside. On top of all the things that were never brought up in any of the conversations about the van it was FIFLTHY. They didn even clean the trash out of it or vacuum it. On Wednesday morning I called who I was led to believe was the owner of the Dealership (Phil Schmidt) and after a short conversation with him, he basically told me the van was sold as is and that they had no intensions of making it right and hung up on me. I am disgusted with their customer service! This dealership received awards in the past for customer service, I found them to be dishonest and rude. I highly recommend anyone thinking about purchasing a vehicle from this dealership to think twice. Customer service is EVERYTHING! This is not the first time we have purchased a vehicle online without seeing it first, we bought our second Corvette online from a dealership in Texas with no problem. We understand we purchased a used van, but it does not change the fact that the salesman and customer care coordinator lied to us!

GREAT FOLLOW-UP!

by from CASPER, WY |

GREINER AIMED TO PLEASE! IF SOMETHING WASN'T UP TO PAR THEY MADE SURE IT WAS RECTIFIED. THE SALES PEOPLE AND SALES MANAGER FOLLOWED UP AFTER WE BOUGHT THE VEHICLE AND MADE SURE WE WERE HAPPY WITH THE SALES EXPERIENCE. I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SHOW ROOM, THE WAITNG ROOM AND THE SMELL OF BAKING COOKIES! THANKS, GREINER!