Subaru Of Milford

(3.7) 3 Reviews

544 Nashua St, Milford, NH 03055

Stay away!

by from Milford NH |

I have been having my car serviced here for 10 years. I purchased my last car here. Over the 10 year period, service has deteriorated. They no longer do anything extra in the way of customer goodwill such as washing the car or any kind of cleaning. Lately, they seem to be finding problems to upsell the service. I have gotten second opinions on some of these recommendations and found them to be exaggerated. I no longer trust the service department. In spite of my feelings about the service department, last week I went in to see what they would offer on a new 2014 Forester. They would not budge from the MSRP. I have since confirmed prices from 3 other dealers for the same car at or below Dealer invoice. So much for their stated intention of trying their best to keep a repeat customer. I will never set foot in this dealership again for any reason!

Pleasant Buying Experience !!!

by from Marlborough,MA. |

Painless buying experience. Car was exactly as advertised on CARS .COM.

Great place

by from Southern New Hamshire |

I purchased a 2011 WRX from this dealer, and was overall very satisfied with the transaction. They were not pushy nor unwilling to help answer all of my questions. They were very upfront and honest, we both worked the numbers to be a fair deal for both parties. I would suggest this dealer for my friends if looking at a Subaru. The only part that wasnt the 5 Star material was the follow-up. Short of a couple of auto emails, I did not get the standard follow up calls. Not the worste thing, but those are nice.