3061 Transit Rd, Elma, NY 14059

New 866-591-3415
Used 877-311-5567
Service 866-934-5778

by from East Aurora, NY |

Jennifer and Scott helped me tremendously with leasing my new Fusion. They spent time with me and we reviewed many scenarios with different cars and got the best one for me. I unhesitately recommend Jennifer and Scott to anyone looking for a new car.

NEVER CALLED ME ON PRICING FOR 2 F-250s

by from alden,ny |

wanted to buy 2 NEW F250s last summer,Bill Day NEVERRRR called me the next day for pricing,i went to Basil ford and got SUPERIOR attention,service and attention...what a difference..That dealership should be CLOSED!!!!!!!!

Excellent Personallized Care - from Warren & Wendy

by from Marilla, NY |

Joanne Switalski worked with my wife and I and put us in a beautiful 2013 Edge. She worked with us to get us to the payment range we needed, all the while making us feel at home and unpressured. She was very professional and at the same time very down to earth. We cannot say enough about our experience and would recommend Joanne with high praise and without hesitation. Great job and we LOVE the vehicle!

Bad experience

by from Buffalo |

Will never go back. Will never refer anyone to this dealership. Talked to a salesman about a price on the phone, they told me that i could have the car for that price. Went in the next day to purchase vehicle and they told me they don`t know why that salesman told me it was ok.

Excellent dealership to work with.

by from Ithaca,NY |

The sales staff was excellent to work with. At no time did we feel pressured to buy a vehicle. They actually made buying a vehicle somewhat enjoyable. I did a lot of internet and dealership price searching and their pricing was very reasonable. Even had a 1/2 tank of gas!

Nice people in a no pressure atmosphere!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I had been looking to lease a 2013 Explorer XLT, and was not happy with the "high pressure" sales tactics of the "Largest" local Ford dealer in my area. The amount that they offered me on my trade was unacceptable, as well as the "this deal is only good for today sales pitch". What a relief it was to meet Ralph at DeLacy, he took the time and effort to get me what I wanted for my trade, as well as finding me the perfect vehicle with the options I wanted, not just pushing me into something I didn't. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family, as well as Mark the business manager for being straightforward and easy to do business with. Nice people to buy a vehicle from. :-)

Happy camper

by from elma, ny |

Joe Morey was great! He greeted us right away with a positive attitude and great personality! He made the process of buying a car really easy and I will be back to him to buy my next car and would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

excellent service and staff

by from buffalo ny |

I was very happy with my experience. The sales reps were very helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and pleasant. Sales rep Joe did an excellent job and I would come back.

new car

by from buffalo ny |

this was the best sales experience in my driving lifetime Joe morey you did a great job.

Great Service plus Ralph Johnson!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Looking for dealership that provides professional, efficient and courteous service in a clean environment? DeLacy Ford is the store with drive! And for a stress free sales experience, Ralph Johnson is the associate that will deliver! I have purchased at least 7 cars over the years from Mr. Johnson.

A great buying experience

by from West Seneca, NY |

Our salesperson Joanne Switalski was great, and made the whole car buying experience enjoyable for a change.