Capitaland Motors

New 888-511-1421
Used 866-906-4068
Service 877-771-0282

The Right Vehicle, at the Right Price, from the Right Guys

Great Experience, Great Customer Service.

by from Clifton Park, NY |

Was in the dealership with my daughter and made a great deal for a 2015 Subaru Impreza. Andy Sweet our salesman was honest and easy to deal with. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours with the deal closed and financing complete. I have bought numerous cars from Andy and I can say he is always a pleasure to work with. Car was prep for delivery next day, and Andy spent time with my daughter going over all the bells and whistles of the vehicle. Will definitely come back again for a new Subaru. Tried another Subaru dealer in the area and got a run around.

June 26, 2015

Thank you Aman for your review. We are very happy that you and your daughter enjoyed your car buying experience. Andy is a great sales person who works with his customers and makes sure they feel comfortable and understand the different features of the vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again and hope your daughter continues to enjoy her new Subaru for a long time to come.

Great sales staff

by from Johnstown,NY |

I bought a Subaru Forester from Andrew at Capitaland. He was very professional and made the process of car shopping painless. When I picked up my new Forester, all the features and gadgets were thoroughly demonstrated. I had done a lot of comparison shopping, but Andrew's friendly no pressure sales technique is what me decide on purchasing from Capitaland.

Poor place to look for a WRX

by from Schenectady, NY |

The car salesman could not answers my questions about some of the features of the 2016 WRX because they just got them in. He didn't even bother to look up my questions. He also would not let a test drives before we have numbers on them. Who is going to spend negotiate numbers on a car they are not 100% sure they want, that is more than $30,000? You can't even drive the car first? The car salesman stated he needed "to make sure I was serious", oh I was. I went to another dealer and drove one that day and bought a car.

July 17, 2015

Hello Eric. Thank you for your review. We have a policy for high performance vehicles to sit down with our customers before hand to see if we can work out an agreeable number before a test drive. Like you mentioned the vehicle is more than $30,000 and we want to make sure that the monthly payments work for you. Also we did not have the particular vehicle in stock that you wanted with the right transmission. I am sorry that our policy upset you but it is in place for a reason. Thank you.

Service Dept is wonderful

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

I purchased a Legacy in May, and it was the best car shopping experience I've ever had, no pressure, and my needs were listened to. I recently needed a repair on my car and the service dept went out of their way to help me get this fixed. Everyone I worked with in the service dept, from the desk, to the technicians were very helpful. No one at CapitaLand Subaru has ever talked down to me because I was a woman. I'll never but a car, or have it serviced, anywhere else.

July 17, 2015

Thank you very much for your review Rose. We appreciated doing business with you and wanted your experience to be the best we can make it. If you need anything else or have any questions please let us know and we will be more than happy to help, 518-399-9999.

Poor Salesmanship

by from Schenectady,NY |

I had located a new Subaru Impreza for my son at Capitaland, but it was in-transit. I worked with the salesman (Marco) and with both agreed on a price for the car when it came in. He called me the next day to tell me it was already spoken for by a friend of the manager. He said he could find a locator car or order one which would take 8 to 12 weeks to order. Ordering one was not an option for my son. The salesman found a locator car while I was on the phone and again he agreed to sell that car for the same price. My son went in the next day to finalize the deal and no locator car was found, only ordering a new car (8 to 12 weeks) or buying the original in-transit car for a much higher price. For some reason this car became available again. It is dificult to deal with someone who changes the price and availability of vehicles. In hindsight we should have left the dealership. We did buy the car for a slightly higher price than originally negotiated because of need (which he knew after we negotiated the original price). The remaining buying process was fine. I can't speak about Capitalland in general, but I would find another salesman there.

June 27, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am sorry there was a misunderstanding about pricing. The in-transit vehicle that was coming in was originally unavailable so it could be displayed at different events supporting the Animal Protective Foundation. Our management decided that it was more important to provide our customer with the vehicle compared to them waiting for it to be ordered, that they made it available for purchase. We hope your son is enjoying his new Impreza and if you have any additional concerns please let me know. Kaila Wieszchowski Internet Sales Manager Capitaland Motors 518-399-9999

Great Experience, Happy Customer

by from Albany, NY |

I recently had a great car buying experience at Capitaland Motors Subaru. My sales rep, Rod, is very professional and knowledgable. He went above and beyond to drive 30 min to pick me up when my new car was delivered to their lot. He also took the time to give me a crash course on all my new gadgets in the car. The business manager, George, was also exceptional. For these reasons and more I will be bypassing a closer Subaru dealership to service my car at Capitaland.

March 6, 2015

Thank you very much for your review. Rod is a hard working sales person who really cherishes his customer's experience. We hope you enjoy your new car and can't wait to see you in the future for service. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 518-399-9999. Thanks again!

Very helpful service department

by from Glenmont, New York |

The folks in the Service Department went out of their way to help me deal with Subaru headquarters on an out of warranty problem on my 2007 Outback that Subaru resolved for me in a most satisfactory manner. Thank you so much. We have leased our last 3 Subaru's from this dealer with no hassle, no pressure and none of the usual new vehicle sales nonsense that I have found at other dealers. The last one was for my wife's 2014 Outback. Andy Swett has been a pleasure to deal with. My wife and I have had Subaru's exclusively since 1998.

December 22, 2014

Thank you very much Richard for your kind review. Our service department works hard to resolve any problems and ensure your vehicle is working the best it can. Subaru is a great brand and we thank you for being such loyal customer for so many years. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 518-399-9999 and we will be there for you and your wife.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from Albany, New York |

This was the first time I made a purchase from Capitaland Motors. I bought a GMC Terrain. Rod Natalie, the salesman I dealt with, was friendly and eager to help me find the vehicle I wanted. As far as price goes, it was a good deal with no head games as I know what I could afford as payments and trade in. Dan Caruso helped me with that also. I like the way I was treated at Capitaland as Goldstein was playing games with pricing. Since I went to Capitaland, my buying experience was pretty darn good. I suggest, go see Rod Natalie if you are looking for a GMC Terrain. He made my buying experience a pleasant one.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for the review Sandy. We are very happy that you decided to come to Capitaland Motors to purchase your new GMC Terrain. We want to make the car buying experience as easy and stress free for our customers as possible. Through friendly and knowledgeable customer service and straight forward pricing, we are able to reduce the headaches customers may encounter. We look forward to seeing you in the future for service and congratulations again on your new Terrain!

Great customer service

by from charlton NY |

I would like to place special emphasis on my sales consultant Rod Natalie Jr. At no time during the process didn't I feel pressured to make a purchase and when I was ready Rod walked me through the process thoroughly and at my pace. Rod went over all the features on the car I purchased, and gave me a complete tour of the facility. I was introduced to the parts and services staff, and explained the process of scheduling maintenance. Upon delivery of my 2014 Subaru Crosstrek I was impressed with the care taken to assure the car was ready to go. I am very impressed with the sales staff at Capitaland and would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good quality car with great customer service to boot.

October 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your review Gregg. We really pride ourselves with our no pressure sales approach as we believe that allows our customers to be comfortable and enjoy their car buying experience. Rod is a very knowledgeable sales person and takes his time with his customers at their pace. We hope you continue to love your new Crosstrek well into the future and we look forward to seeing you when you come in for service.

Great Service

by from Pattersonville, New York |

Went here to purchase a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek, the sales representative Marco Reymer was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and took time to answer questions and help with all the necessary paperwork in purchasing the vehicle. He was very helpful in getting the vehicle of the right color and options plus ordering others to be applied at the dealership in a timely manner. Would recommend Marco if interested in purchasing any of the Subaru line of cars at Capitaland Motors.

September 8, 2014

Thank you Robert for your review! Capitaland Motors works with a wide range of dealerships to ensure that even if we do not have a certain vehicle on our lot, that we can get you into your desired vehicle. Marco is very helpful and we are happy that you left in the right Subaru for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future for service!

Pleasant Experience!

by from Delanson, NY |

I was looking to lease a new car to replace my Honda Insight. My new car had to provide a bit more comfort but also good fuel mileage. I tried another Subaru dealer in the area and they did not come close to working with what I wanted for a leased car. I went to Capitaland Motors and met with Rod Natalie. It was the easiest car leasing/buying experience I have ever had. I told him what I expected for my trade in, the lease payment I wanted, and the type of lease I wanted. He walked away with my list and came back saying we had a deal. There was no dickering, no comments about not being able to meet my needs, and no surprises. I would highly recommend working with Rob and the folks at Capitaland Motors. :)

September 8, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review! Capitland Motors wants to make sure your car buying experience goes as smooth as possible. Rod is a great sales person and is honest, hard working and will do everything he can to get you to the terms you want. We are very happy that you are enjoying your new Subaru. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for service and if you have any questions please let us know at 518-399-9999.