Capitaland Motors

Service 877-771-0282

Certified Stellar Performance Dealer

Great customer service

by from charlton NY |

I would like to place special emphasis on my sales consultant Rod Natalie Jr. At no time during the process didn't I feel pressured to make a purchase and when I was ready Rod walked me through the process thoroughly and at my pace. Rod went over all the features on the car I purchased, and gave me a complete tour of the facility. I was introduced to the parts and services staff, and explained the process of scheduling maintenance. Upon delivery of my 2014 Subaru Crosstrek I was impressed with the care taken to assure the car was ready to go. I am very impressed with the sales staff at Capitaland and would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good quality car with great customer service to boot.

October 21, 2014

Thank you very much for your review Gregg. We really pride ourselves with our no pressure sales approach as we believe that allows our customers to be comfortable and enjoy their car buying experience. Rod is a very knowledgeable sales person and takes his time with his customers at their pace. We hope you continue to love your new Crosstrek well into the future and we look forward to seeing you when you come in for service.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from Albany, New York |

This was the first time I made a purchase from Capitaland Motors. I bought a GMC Terrain. Rod Natalie, the salesman I dealt with, was friendly and eager to help me find the vehicle I wanted. As far as price goes, it was a good deal with no head games as I know what I could afford as payments and trade in. Dan Caruso helped me with that also. I like the way I was treated at Capitaland as Goldstein was playing games with pricing. Since I went to Capitaland, my buying experience was pretty darn good. I suggest, go see Rod Natalie if you are looking for a GMC Terrain. He made my buying experience a pleasant one.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for the review Sandy. We are very happy that you decided to come to Capitaland Motors to purchase your new GMC Terrain. We want to make the car buying experience as easy and stress free for our customers as possible. Through friendly and knowledgeable customer service and straight forward pricing, we are able to reduce the headaches customers may encounter. We look forward to seeing you in the future for service and congratulations again on your new Terrain!

Great Service

by from Pattersonville, New York |

Went here to purchase a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek, the sales representative Marco Reymer was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and took time to answer questions and help with all the necessary paperwork in purchasing the vehicle. He was very helpful in getting the vehicle of the right color and options plus ordering others to be applied at the dealership in a timely manner. Would recommend Marco if interested in purchasing any of the Subaru line of cars at Capitaland Motors.

September 8, 2014

Thank you Robert for your review! Capitaland Motors works with a wide range of dealerships to ensure that even if we do not have a certain vehicle on our lot, that we can get you into your desired vehicle. Marco is very helpful and we are happy that you left in the right Subaru for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future for service!

Pleasant Experience!

by from Delanson, NY |

I was looking to lease a new car to replace my Honda Insight. My new car had to provide a bit more comfort but also good fuel mileage. I tried another Subaru dealer in the area and they did not come close to working with what I wanted for a leased car. I went to Capitaland Motors and met with Rod Natalie. It was the easiest car leasing/buying experience I have ever had. I told him what I expected for my trade in, the lease payment I wanted, and the type of lease I wanted. He walked away with my list and came back saying we had a deal. There was no dickering, no comments about not being able to meet my needs, and no surprises. I would highly recommend working with Rob and the folks at Capitaland Motors. :)

September 8, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review! Capitland Motors wants to make sure your car buying experience goes as smooth as possible. Rod is a great sales person and is honest, hard working and will do everything he can to get you to the terms you want. We are very happy that you are enjoying your new Subaru. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for service and if you have any questions please let us know at 518-399-9999.

Very Satisfied

by from Amsterdam |

We purchased two vehicles from this dealership in the last several months, one new Subaru and one used. The whole buying experience was smooth and friendly. Marco made sure we were informed and satisfied every step of the way. He explained all the different functions in the new car. We would certainly buy from this dealer again.

September 8, 2014

Thank you very much for the review Bob and Deb! We want our customers to enjoy their buying experience. Marco is very knowledgeable and will go step by step to ensure you know all the different features and their functionality. If you have any questions please let us know at 518-399-999. We look forward to seeing you both in the future.

exceptional customer service

by from princetown, NY |

A few weeks ago I leased a 2014 Subaru Forester from Capitaland Motors in Scotia NY. This was my first experience at Capitaland and my first Subaru. The recent snow events were a good test, and the Forester passed with flying colors! The all-wheel drive, excellent visibility and handling gave me the security I was looking for in a vehicle. The amenities are enough anyone could want, and it's a very attractive vehicle as well. The staff at Capitaland (especially Marco) are extremely customer-oriented, a rarity these days. Marco spent a great deal of time explaining the various options and he made sure I understood how to navigate the many options on my car - programming blue-tooth, setting radio stations, heated seats, cruise control, wipers, lights, etc. He even called me after the first snow storm to see how it drove in the bad weather and if I had any questions! I'm definitely a Subaru fan and highly recommend Capitland Motors for a most pleasant buying/leasing experience.

January 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and your great review. We are very pleased that you had a great buying experience and that we met all of your expectations. Marco works hard to insure that all of his customers are well informed and pleased with their new or pre-owned vehicle. THANKS!! JOHN

Great straightforward car buying experience,

by from Schenectady, NY |

This was the third car I have purchased from this dealer. I've kept my cars long enough that the staff is not the same as for my last purchase but he philosophy is the same. They are straightforward and fair. Rob Mayer was the salesperson -- he was friendly, informed and he was not pushy at all. I came prepared with information I needed to feel the price was very fair and we made a deal easily.

December 13, 2013

Thank you Bea for your response. We provide a no stress sales approach for our customers so they feel comfortable and not pressured. We greatly appreciate your continued business with Capitaland Motors. Kaila Wieszchowski Internet Manager

Great Service and Employees!

by from Schenectady NY |

I have been a service customer of Capitaland Motors for 7 years. Elaine and Wayne go the extra mile every time I am there for service. One thing I find most impressive is they always greet me with a smile before I even get to tell them why I am there and always thank me for my business when I leave. My only suggestion would be an on sight car wash.

December 13, 2013

We are very happy you have enjoyed our service department. They work hard to provide great customer service and inform each customer about their vehicles needs. We look forward to your next visit. Kaila Wieszchowski Internet Manager

Hmm, something's fishy about these reviews

by from Scotia, NY |

Almost all the reviews here appear to have been written by Capitaland. Nothing like giving yourself some free advertising, eh fellas? My experience has been less than stellar and I've been going to this dealership for 9 years. Bought 2 cars from them. Was going to buy another this summer but the salesman was so indifferent I decided to go elsewhere. He got tired of me changing my mind and considering different options and appeared annoyed. So I went to Goldstein and bought a 2014 Forester Limited there instead. No kudos to Goldstein, their sales staff was unimpressive and their showroom looks like it hasn't been updated since 1962, but they happened to have a vehicle that captured my indecisive heart and I went with it. I get the feeling Subarus are so popular that dealers can be lazy and arrogant, knowing that if you don't buy, the next person will. I don't say I wouldn't recommend the dealer to a friend because I don't think Capitaland is much different from any dealership. The only dealership that actually impressed me in this area is Saratoga Honda.

November 22, 2013

We apologize that your experience was not what you expected. At the time you were looking the new forester was (and still is) in extremely limited supply. This can be frustrating for the customer as well as the dealer. We hope that we can regain your confidence at some point in the future and you will give us another try. As for the reviews.....We DO NOT coach any customer on how to review their experience with CapitaLand and never will. Thanks for your input...JOHN

Great Customer Service!

by from Albany, NY |

I went to another dealership in Albany before I visited Capitaland Subaru out in Scotia. By comparison my experience dealing with Capitaland was just so much easier and stress-free. Their salesman Robert Mayer offered exceptional service throughout the whole buying process and I got a great deal out of them with minimal effort in negotiating. The dealership as a whole from their owner to their business manager to sales and down to their service department simply offered a very pleasant and satisfying car-buying experience that I couldn't have gotten from the first dealership I went to.

November 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback. We work hard to give customers a great experience with our friendly and knowledgeable sales people. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Kaila Wieszchowski Internet Sales Manager

New truck

by from West Coxsackie,n.y. |

I just picked up my new gmc truck from capitalland motors, the salesman Robert was great to deal with. This dealer gave me a no hassle best price on a new truck. I would certainly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I plan on having this dealership service my vehicle and feel confident the service will be as exceptional as the sales department is!

October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love hearing that you had a great experience. Our sales people really go above and beyond when it comes to serving our customers. We look forward to your continued business at our service department. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Enjoy your new truck and thank you very much. -Kaila, Internet Manager