Transitowne Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of West Seneca

New 877-649-5754
Used 877-224-0895
Service 877-822-1079

Trust Transitowne

Great service! Treated with respect as a woman

by from Red Creek, NY |

I was impressed by the quality and responsiveness of the communication at Transitowne. I was looking for a very specific used car and was treated very fairly and warmly by all of the folks involved in the sale. The car was waiting, warmed up for a test drive. I was given many miles to put it through its paces. My sales person, Jeff P. could not have been more patient and accommodating to my questions and details that needed to be secured for the sale. The same level of service came with the delivery/pick-up of the car after the sale. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family. Even though I was buying a used car of significantly lower value that their showroom cars, I was treated better than my experience buying brand-new from a luxury car dealership for my previous car (same brand of car).

December 1, 2014

Dear RSX Fan. Thanks very much for the kind words, and most importantly thank you for your business. It's customers like you that make our business a pleasure. We will see you soon.

Easy to work with!

by from West Seneca, NY |

Easy to work and nice staff! I would recommend this dealer to a friend!

Great Dealership

by from Hamburg New York |

I have been a Ford Customer for 35 years. I decided to look at a Jeep due to issues with Ford. I was going to look at several different cars before making a decision. We were greeted by Peter Igielinski immediately. He asked us questions in order to understand what we were interested in. He then found a car that fit our needs and we took a test drive. He explained all the different features on the vehicle and answered all of our questions. He was very nice and helpful. I was very impressed when Bill Pease the general manger took the time to come over and talk with us. They helped us with the price and was able to meet our budget needs. I did not expect to buy a car today however within 5 hours I drove off with my new Jeep Cherokee.

2015 Jeep Cherokee

by from West Seneca, New York |

Excellent customer service and very pleased with the vehicle. The process was fast and smooth.

Salesman James May.Go see him for new or used

by from Buffalo N.Y. |

From sales to manager they are great here. Try them you will see what i mean

great service,

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

Great service, clean facility, bill szymanski took good care of us

Wrangler Experience

by from West Seneca, NY |

Great service. Friendly staff and salespersons. Answered all our questions (and we had a lot) and Nicky Salvatore spent five hours with us finding exactly what we wanted. Very happy with our dream car and the service she provided!!

Awesome Service!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Came into Transitowne with the intention of looking and not buying. Megan was very attentive and helpful and she ended up showing me my dream car. Was very patient in explaining every step of the way for us. Awesome personality as well. Thank you very much!

2013 Chevrolet Malibu

by from Buffalo, New York |

Jeff was very respectable to me and my father and was willing to do what was necessary to make the deal happen. He was very honest and very devoted to making the customer happy. I couldn't have found a better salesman.

May 20, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Josh. We are very glad to hear about your positive experience with Jeff, and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Pre Owned 2013 Silverado 2500HD

by from Alden, NY |

I have a very good experience, nobody was pushy. Great buying experience.

May 20, 2015

Thanks Joe! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Great experience Transitown Dodge

by from West Seneca, NY |

We saw Tim and Ken when we came in to look at a new Jeep. They went above and beyond to make the buying process quick and easier. We also had our two children with us and they were so patient with them and made us feel welcome. Great service and extremely friendly. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Tim and Ken!

May 20, 2015

Thanks for sharing, Patty! We are glad to hear that Tim and Ken were so helpful and patient. Of course your family was absolutely fantastic and friendly, so patients wasn't exactly needed. Thanks for recommending us, and thanks for choosing by Transitowne!