Tradition Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-219-2510

Where Excellence Is Our Tradition

100% Satisfied - They went the extra mile

by from Interlaken, NY |

I Started shopping at Tradition because they responded to my request 1st, but I didn't stop there. I visited 5 other dealerships who all had the same opportunity with vehicles available. All of the other dealerships had one advantage that Traditions did not, they all knew what the best deal I was offered was because the bar had been set by Traditions. In the end, none of them could match the price. Everyone at Traditions treated me extremely well with no pressure and just the facts. At first I thought I had completed wasted a whole day driving from dealership to dealership just to come back to Traditions, but the fact is had I not spent my day driving over 200 miles to look at trucks, I would never had know just how GREAT the folks are at Traditions. From my sales girl Jenny, to the General Manager Bud, and everyone in between. They always went the extra mile to make sure I was 100% satisfied. Every part of my experience at Traditions was a notch above every other dealership and they did so without any pressure. Thanks Guy's......I'll be back!

Unexpectedly easy to deal with

by from Geneva, NY |

My car died on the side of the road and jeremy at Tradition Chevy was able to tow my car back to the dealership so I could trade it in and I left with my new Chevy Sonic that same day! Great service and they made it so easy for me!

Great Service

by from Keuka Park, NY |

We went to the dealer expecting a short, informative visit; not expecting to purchase a car that day. Jeff Bradley went out of his way to show us cars, give us comparative information, test drive. He was not pushy or overbearing. Jeff did find us a car that we could pick up that day, only had to be shipped in from another dealership. It is perfect! I heartily recommend this dealer and salesperson to anyone in the market for a Buick or Chevrolet.

Amazing Service

by from Romulus, NY |

Thank you Kyle and staff at Traditions in Geneva for helping me trade in my truck to purchase my New 2015 Chevy Malibu 2LT! You made every step easy and some laughs. Thank you!

Fantastic New Car Buying Experience

by from Geneva, New York |

I came to the dealership to look at 2015 Buick Enclaves. I was greeted with a straight, honest, no gamesmanship approach. The deal was presented, it was significantly less than expected and recently quoted at a dealership that I done business with for years. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that wants to save time, money and be treated with respect and dignity!

My new car

by from Lyons, NY |

We enjoyed our experience with buying this new vehicle...we would certainly come back again.

Excellent

by from Geneva, NY |

I initially reached out about the Buick Enclave via email, and received an email back within 12 hours. The General manager, Cliff Jones, was very friendly, and he really reached out to help me find the perfect car. The salesman that he assigned, Jeff Bradley, was wonderful. He was so accomodating, and the entire experience of buying a car was made much easier because of these two.

Great experiences and TRADITIONS

by from Penn Yan, NY |

Keep coming back because of the great, courteous, friendly service by Jeff Bradley, an experienced and knowledgeable salesperson who makes customers feel comfortable and at ease. Also appreciate the services of Joel Haley who explains things in understandable language and thoroughly. Great experience!

Completely Satisfied

by from Seneca Falls NY |

Kyle was honest and informative in his sales approach which in return turned into a completely satisfied customer of my new 2015 Silverado...I WILL BE BACK

Low Pressure, Knowledgeable and Friendly

by from Clyde, NY |

Excellent assistance in recommending my new Buick crossover. Patient and willing to work with me without a lot of pressure!! Jeff Bradley made the experience simple and pleasurable.

Awesome Experience

by from Palmyra |

All the staff were great to deal with and very helpful. Not pushy at all, great experience.

Tradition Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

February 24, 2015

Thank you Cyle, We hope you enjoy your truck !