D'Amico Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1051 Rt 5 & 20, Geneva, NY 14456

New 877-235-7717
Used 866-682-9053
Service 888-687-5516

Taking care of you; It's what we do! We've been doing it for more than 50 years!!

Great Customer Service

by from Rochester, NY |

I thought customer service was dead until I went to D'Amico's. Steve R. went the extra mile answering questions and offering assistance. The staff is knowledgeable and tech savvy all at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this dealership.

great place

by from Geneva ny |

I bought a car there about 2years ago i had the best time i was given a tour of the dealership and they had the best staff.one person stood out the most to me. If i remember correctly his name is Miguel he had my car looking as if it belonged in a Museum it was amazing. well im back in town and will stop by soon hopefuly they still have the man that gave me a Museum quality vehicle :):):):)...

Great Dealership and Friendly Staff

by from Penfield, NY |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Dodge Avenger from D'Amico Chrysler and my current vehicle had broken down. I dealt with Stephen Riffle. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle but also understood my needs as a consumer. He didn't pressure me into buying which is a relief as many other dealers will do. He was also exceptional at finding myself a vehicle that is great on gas mileage, extremely safe and dependable for the amount of miles I drive during the work week. I also worked with Mike D'Amico on getting financed. They gave me a great deal and both Stephen and Mike have been terrific to work with throughout the process. I would highly recommend stopping into D'Amico Chrysler as the price is just right and they can get you into a new vehicle in a timely manner with zero hassle.

Class Act

by from Auburn, NY |

I've purchased two cars from D'Amico in four months. Great people and fantastic customer service!

great experience

by from Ontario, NY |

Sales person Steve Riffle was tremendous. I was in and out with a 2014 Avenger in 3 hours. I felt I was given a fair trade in on my less than stellar Explorer. I was looking at a used vehicle but Steve had me approved in advance for a loan on the Avenger. I will definitely recommend Damico to friends.

Internet Manager Stephen Riffle

by from Fulton NY |

Was very helpful and Informative. He answered all our ?'s. He is an excellent Salesperson and we were very satisfied with our dealing's with him

LOVE MY NEW JEEP

by from Penn Yan, NY |

I just bought a car from here and was very impressed! I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Bait and Switch! Watch Out

by from Ontario, NY |

They sent me a special "Internet Price" for a Chrysler Town & Country then we drove all the way there and they told me the vehicle was sold 15 minutes before I got there. They tried to sell me a more expensive model and low-balled my trade in. They seemed pretty deceptive to me.

D'Amico Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

February 19, 2014

It is unfortunate that we aggressively price our a few of our Certified Pre-Owned Minivans and that they do not last long on our lot. The initial contact from the complainant took place 3 days prior to the day that the van was sold. The vehicle was sold just before they arrived at our dealership and was still parked on the lot for them to see with the price still hanging in the window. Immediately upon their arrival we apologized and informed them that the van was sold and offered them a chance to look at some other vans. The vehicle in question had 21,740 miles on it and priced accordingly. The other vans we had available had between 10-13,000 so they were more expensive. We attempted to make up for the inconvenience and still work within the pricing guidelines the prospect had set forth but were unable to reach an agreement on the trade-in value."

BEST DEALERSHIP

by from Geneva, NY |

I have bought two cars from D'Amico a Charger and after a few years i traded it in on a Challenger loved both cars, Always felt comfortable there very friendly staff and Maintanance, will never buy from another. Mike Godkin is a great sales rep always goes out of his way to check on things, Pat D'Amico...wonderful i call just to ask questions and i always get truthful honest answers, thanks to all D'Amico staff members your the best.

I love my new Jeep!

by from Geneva, NY |

Great customer service! Ive always wanted a Jeep, and thanks to D'Amico's I finally own one!

Very good customer service!!

by from Farmington ny |