Tony Mangino Mitsubishi

1658 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065

New 866-202-5591 New 866-202-5591
Used 866-211-6338 Used 866-211-6338
Service 888-348-0498 Service 888-348-0498

The areas only "Diamond Chapter of Excellence" dealer! Mitsubishi's highest achievement!

Tony M is the place to Be .

by from Scotia Ny |

Worked with Matt k ; THIS guy knows his stuff won't go any where else to buy another car. Matt and Tony thank you. My 2015 Mit Lancer is top notch.

Awesome no pressure sales environment!

by from South Glens Falls, NY |

We did a lot of research on new cars, and had our eye on the 2016 Outlander; we happened to be in the area and decided to take a quick look at one to size them up against the RAV-4 and CRV. We were greeted by Paul who gave us a very up-front and thorough explanation of the different styles, pricing, incentives, etc. We didn't intend to test one, but we were so impressed by Paul (and the car) we decided to take a test drive. We liked the vibe we were getting, so we decided to have them run some numbers, while meanwhile I compared prices - Tony Mangino Mitusbishi had the best price on Cars.com NATIONALLY.....so we were sold! Highly recommend Paul, and Tony Mangino Mitsubishi! Very friendly, thorough, and honest. There was not ONE second where we thought "oh here we go, typical dealership". Above and beyond the rest of them!

buying a car with delership the best experience

by from clifton park |

I just bought a spyder conv from this dealership matt bill and deb the finance manager were excellent very polite znd professional I will recommend this dealership very happy I will be back to this dealership I have dealt withmany but theses guys went over the top thanks again guys I love my car

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

by from Gansevoort, NY |

What a nice experience we had dealing with this dealer Ship. 1. the salesman that worked with us Matt K. was very knowledgeable of the car, explained everything in detail to us. WAS not pushy and all around nice guy. We went into look at the outlander in the morning and had it by late afternoon that's what I call good customer service. Matt had everything all taken care of for us, calling the insurance copy to get insurance, DMV to register the car and so on. I would highly recommend this dealer ship to anyone! 2. Deborah Dowling, the Finance Manager, could say the same thing about her also she was GREAT!, explained every thing to us in detail and also did not pressure us with trying to buy any more than what we needed and she also had everything ready for us when we walked back in in the afternoon to pick the car up. It was a very friendly environment! 2. Meet with the Service department and that too was a nice experience explained everything that we needed to know and how Service work and even told us were to park when we had to service our vehicle. Just an overall nice experience. We were very happy we made the stop that morning in this dealership for we later drove off with the vehicle we really wanted! Also the deal we got was Great!.

Escape XLT

by from Norton Hill, NY |

A Tad hard to find (trees blocking the sign) but well worth looking for. Noel was a dear to both my wife and I, and knew her "stuff". The cars I looked at, I found to be all reasonable and well worth the prices they were asking. I settled on an Escape, and after looking at them and researching for a couple months. I got a good deal on a well priced Escape and although the trade in price wasn't as high as I would have liked, ( Hey my truck had 200,000 plus miles) the trade in price was reasonable. i pick up my escape in a couple days so they can run thru and spiffy up my ride. Thanks Noel, you take the pain out car buying, but a cup of coffee would have been nice, Just Kidding. Thanks again, and thumbs up all the way.

service review

by from malta |

cant say enough...professional, polite, efficient would rec service dept to any car needs

Best car buying experience I've ever had!!

by from Saratoga Springs, NY |

Fantastic experience! Leased a Mitsubishi Outlander GT! My salesman was awesome - he even took 45 minutes to explain every feature in my new SUV and how to use it! The finance department was amazing! The manager and the owner went out of their way to take the time to thank me for my business! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!

Best place to purchase a vehicle

by from North Branch, NY |

I went there to view the mirage and purchased it the same day. Very pleased with the whole experience.

2013 Outlander Couple

by from Cairo, NY |

We just made our purchase of 2 2013 Outlander Sports. My wife and I were driving down RT 9 and saw 2 out on the front lawn with an EXCELLENT price compared to sticker and we had to have them. From start to finish this place was GREAT!!!!! Deb in finance is absolutely the greatest and our sales lady Liz was the greatest. Let me tell you I do not deal with pushy dealers and if at all I feel like I am getting thrown into wrestling ring and being tag teamed by the entire dealership I tell them off and leave. Not at all the way it is here, they are great. I received great trade in values for my wife's and I cars, non pushy sales people and worked with Tony himself. I will absolutely buy a car from this place again in a heartbeat. GREAT GREAT GREAT!

Great service!

by from Nassau, NY |

Mangino Mitsubishi was GREAT! They helped me get into the car I wanted, and they got me a great interest rate and monthy payment. Just when I though my credit still wasn't good, and the last 2 years working very hard to get my credit better was a bust. They looked deeper into my history and saw that my history was good, and I always made payments on my cars not one late payment. They worked with me, and found the best deal for me, and got me into the car I wanted that DAY! If your looking to get and New or Used car I would go to them first! Amazing cars, and amazing PEOPLE!