Francois Ford

222 County Highway Pb, Belleville, WI 53508

New 888-251-1875 New888-251-1875
Used 888-250-6748 Used888-250-6748
Service 888-252-0484 Service 888-252-0484

Lifetime Warranty and complimentary Oil changes on every New vehicle purchase.

Great Experience!!

by from Deerfield |

110% would recomend Francois ford and Troy on your next purchase they were awesome to deal with. Tim was awesome to work with as well!! Great job

great facility, great people

by from Madison, Wi |

I bought a new fusion that had to be located, Troy and Rick did an excellent job helping me find what I was looking for. The process was very quick and easy. Thank you guys.

...yet ANOTHER new truck from Francois Ford

by from Appleton, WI |

I have been purchasing my trucks from Rick Nolden and the Francois family since the late 70s. They have always been forthright, honest, and candid about their products. I live two hours away these days and have my pick of dealerships much closer. The folks at Francois Ford have EARNED the title of trustworthy. In my dealings, I have always been able to take them on their word; nothing sneaks in after the handshake, and they live by the statement that a man's word is his bond. With my latest truck purchase, I mentioned a small hiccup with the moonroof action seemingly not quite right, they took it in on the spot, discovered the problem and had it cured right away. There was no attempt at, "can you bring it in next Thursday?" or anything of the sort. Their new facility is remarkable and certainly something they should be proud of. THANK YOU to Rick Nolden, Alex, Jim, Chris and the rest of their highly capable staff!! Good luck going forward!

Awesome!!!! Best Dealership Ever

by from Beloit, WI |

We are thrilled with our used (almost new) 2016 Ford Fusion. We have never been treated so well at any other dealership. Excellent customer service. Everyone bends over backwards to make sure you are experiencing a great deal, from the owner, salesman and accounting. Kyle Smith was our salesman and we could not have been treated any better. We will definitely continue to do business at Francois Ford.

New dealership location, Very Nice!!

by from Belleville wi |

This was my first time buying a car at Francois Ford. Very nice people great experience Rick Nolan did a great job selling me my new GT350. Awesome car!

Great experience !

by from Belleville, WI |

Derek was great! He was knowledgeable, understanding and sincere! I really appreciate their sincere attitude towards every business. You will find the best price and the best service here at Francois Ford !

Francois Ford responded to this review

April 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your purchase and if we can help in any way please let us know..... Jim Malpede General Manager

Excellent customer service!!!

by from Belleville,WI |

If you are looking to buy a Ford, I would highly recommend going to Francois Ford in Belleville,WI. We have had nothing but excellent service with them for the last fifteen years. Rick Nolden is a very knowledgable and professional salesman. We were looking for a new car and within a week of contacting him, Rick had located the car and we closed the deal.

exceptional service

by from Beloit, wi |

This facility and the staff within it are truly what you look for in a dealership. The type of care they dish out to their guests is more than exceptional. I do want to point out the gentleman who took care of me and that was Derek butler. This guy knows how to treat his guests and shows true hospitality. His skills on selling cars is also top tier and truly deserves some sort of recognition on his passion to sell cars.

great job

by from Blanchardville |

Great job Troy Handel on the customer care an helping me into a new vehicle today, I'll be coming back here to get my next vehicle!

żżżżż service...

by from Monroe Wi. |

Big thanks to Francois Ford Bellville Wi.They have a wonderful team! Derek was able to get me into my new to me 2004 Ford Ranger. This things been stuck in a time capsule for the last 12 years! Only has 26000 miles. Thanks again team. Can't wait to check out the new facility come April...