Brown's Sales & Leasing

109 Gunder Rd, Elkader, IA 52043

New 877-315-2963
Used 888-819-9903
Service 888-780-5328

Your Hometown Dealer, No Matter Where Your Hometown May Be! Call or text Lori at 563-880-8312!

Highly Recommend This Dealer

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I had been looking for a very specific vehicle from quite some time. I happened to find the vehicle I wanted on cars.com and contacted Lori with Brown's to get more information. She answered every question, and went above and beyond to make sure I knew everything about the vehicle. Needless to say, I drove 400 miles one way to look at the vehicle and once I arrived at Brown's, the entire staff was very polite and welcoming=, just as Lori was. We ended up purchasing the vehicle from them and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Brown's to anyone. Great Dealership!

July 11, 2015

Thank you for the highest recommendation. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction! Enjoy your vehicle!

Exceptional service experience

by from Decorah, IA |

Kudos to Chris Henry and all the staff at Brown's in Elkader. I recently took my Malibu there for routine service and to address a couple of warranty issues. Everything was taken care of in an exceptional manner.

superb customer service

by from Decorah, IA |

I brought our Ram 1500 pickup in to Brown's in Elkader for an oil change and was very pleased by the accommodations at the dealership while I waited. I was immediately impressed when I was greeted by Ryan Cooper, service advisor when I walked in the door. Ryan kept me updated on the progress of the service and informed me of updates that needed to be completed on the truck. He answered all the questions I had about the updates. Everything was completed in a timely manner. We purchased this vehicle from Brown's 5 months ago and have been very happy with their service and the friendly staff. Way to go above and beyond my expectations!!

Above and beyoud.

by from Wisconsin |

Browns paid for a more expensive part than the warrant allowed!

Always happy on the way home!

by from West Union, IA. |

We are so happy we purchased our car from Brown's - and can't say enough for their high quality of service. Every employee makes you feel appreciated - can't think of anywhere else we would shop for a car, or have our vehicle serviced!

August 11, 2015

These reviews continue to make us strive harder for 100% customer satisfaction. It is great customers like you that make us want to do our jobs better every day. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

it's great to feel your buisness is important

by from Harpers ferry iowa |

Recently went in for an oil change, tire rotation and to have mud flaps installed on my Mustang. The service was outstanding and everyone was so professional and helpful. My only complaint is I will be driving 80 miles round trip for service, but when you are,so we'll taken care of its worth the extra miles. Beth Greilinger

August 11, 2015

Beth, it is our goal to provide the best customer service to our customers. We appreciate that you took the time to write a review and that you will drive the extra mile. We look forward to working with you again in the near future and thank you for your business. We appreciate it!

Happy with last visit

by from PdC WI |

I recently brought my van in for an oil change. I was in and out in 35 min. Everyone is always so friendly and accommodating . The coffee and cookies were good too !!!!

August 11, 2015

It is our pleasure to assist and accommodate our customers. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience with our dealership. We look forward to working with you again soon and thank you for your business.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Elkader, Ia |

I only trust Brown's Sales and Leasing when servicing my vehicles. They are fair and honest when doing service and repairs. And I also only purchase all my vehicles from them. No other dealership offers the same quality and service that they do. They make sure of it! I highly recommend Brown's Sales and Leasing for all vehicle purchases and services. They are the BEST!!!

August 11, 2015

Thank you Joddy, we appreciate your business and kind review! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Well done.Short wait for service Service done quic

by from Elkader, ia. |

When our Equinlox suggested an oil change, we had received several proposals for service. It was an easy choice to call for an appointment. First thing next morning was available. The oil change and other checks were fast and done was soon announced. Tna ms? Jon deNejui

August 11, 2015

We strive to make our service as fast and friendly as possible. Our number one goal at our dealership is 100% customer satisfaction. We thank you for your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great deal

by from Prairie du Chien, WI |

I went to buy a car during their push, pull, drag sales event. I was very nervous having never purchased a car from a dealership before but the sales representative very nice and talked me through it all. I had called earlier curious about some of the cars at Victory (the sister dealership) They didn't have an issue bring the cars to the Elkader store. When we took the car for a test drive since I wasn't familiar with the area he gave me directions when to turn and where. I got a free oil change with the purchase and when I took it in for the oil change the guys there were very friendly and helpful. I had several questions about additional parts (add ons) that I was considering getting and they helped me find the parts and costs. They were very friendly and I will continue to go back for future service.

August 11, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate when our customers take the time to respond to our reviews. It was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business.

Good experience

by from Postville iowa |

We have been looking for a vehicle for a couple of years. Brown's had several vehicles online that we were interested in, however when we got there several of them were already gone. We brought a vehicle to have appraised for trade in and that process was much easier than some of the other dealers we had been to. Wes Lawson was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable taking our time to make our final decision to buy a Chevrolet Traverse. We even got fed some really good Italian subs, cookies and lemonade!!

August 11, 2015

Amy we hope you are enjoying your Traverse. It is always a great pleasure to hear back from our customers and how their buying experience was with us. It is our goal to have our customers leave here completely satisfied! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you for your business!